The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Kisa Vs. Chuku

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nothost

Nothost

Kisa Vs. Chuku Empty
PostSubject: Kisa Vs. Chuku   Kisa Vs. Chuku Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:15 pm

"I'll start off. Draw." He looked at his hand. "I'll start by activating terraforming. This adds one field spell card from my deck to my hand. Next I'll activate clear world." The arena transformed into a bright place, filled with crystals.

"I then summon grinder golem to your field. This summon two golem tokens on my side of the field in attack mode. After that I set one card, and end my turn."
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Kisa

Kisa

Kisa Vs. Chuku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisa Vs. Chuku   Kisa Vs. Chuku Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:24 pm

There was an oxymoron for you....a shiny shadow duel. Kisa huffed in annoyance as she drew her card. That ugly grinder golem was annoying....but most annoying was the fact that with Clear World on the field, she couldn't attack if she had a dark monster. "Alright....my turn! Draw! I'll just set one card face down, and end my turn." The vertical brown rectangle appeared behind the huge golem. Now that she looked at it....it kinda reminded her of her husband's Ancient Gears....just....fatter....

She'd never seen this kind of deck before....she wondered what other surprises that field had in store for her.....
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Kisa Vs. Chuku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisa Vs. Chuku   Kisa Vs. Chuku Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:36 pm

"My turn, draw." So far nothing had gotten his interest. She had not been able to get rid of his grinder golem. But maybe she would prove herself later on.

"I activate mystical space typhoon, destroying your facedown." A whirlwind blew the facedown away. "I then sacrifice my two tokens to summon clear vice dragon." A huge dragon in a crystal appeared.

"When attacking, my dragon gains twice the amount of attack points as its target. Making it's attack points 6000. Attack with clear vicious stream." The dragon breathed a dark breath of fire at the golem, killing it.

"I then equip my dragon with Attribute mastery. I declair an attribute, and my dragon will destroy any monster it battles before damage calculation of the declaired attribute. I choose Earth. I end my turn." (Let's see how you get out of this one.)
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

Kisa Vs. Chuku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisa Vs. Chuku   Kisa Vs. Chuku Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:52 pm

Kisa grit her teeth as the attack landed, dealing a whopping 3000 damage to her life points. "Unngghh......" The attack felt very very real! She recalled her last encounter with the Shadows, and remembered that attacks actually hurt, not just the illusion of being hurt. A small gash appeared on her right arm, blood running down her arm. If he could deal that much damage on his first attack....what more could he do? How much more destructive was that deck of his?

"My draw....I summon Mirage Dragon, in attack mode!" A small dragon of light came bursting out and let out a roar of challenge. Kisa was about to continue when suddenly a bright light flashed from the field, and suddenly her hand displayed itself on the holograms. Mirage Dragon, King of the Swamp, Burial from the Different Dimension, Super Polymerization, and Polymerization all showed themselves to her opponent. "What the.....?" That was certainly an inconvenience.....if her opponent could constantly see what she had in her hand, she had lost the element of surprise. "So....light monsters reveal my hand, huh? Fine then...i will continue! I activate Polymerization! I fuse m....." She was silenced as a dark bribe was activated, and the top card of her deck shot into her hand, revealing itself to be Destiny Hero Plasma. "Grrrrr.......go, Mirage Dragon! Attack his damn dragon and wipe it off the field!" Mirage dragon shot a rainbow-colored beam of energy, destroying the Clear Vice Dragon and dealing full damage to the Pro Duelist.

"Ok....show me what else you've got....come on!"
She signalled the end of her turn, and glared at her opponent. This duel was far from over. Her blood trickled down her arm and small drops began falling to the ground. She prayed this duel didn't turn out like her last shadow duel as a mortal....

Kisa LP: 5000
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Kisa Vs. Chuku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisa Vs. Chuku   Kisa Vs. Chuku Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 10:56 pm

"My turn. I draw." (LP 6400). Interesting hand you got there. I'll set one card and end my turn." (Mirage dragon. What a troublesome thing. And she has another in her hand.)
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

Kisa Vs. Chuku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisa Vs. Chuku   Kisa Vs. Chuku Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:04 pm

"Tch.....if thats the only defense your going to put up, then i suggest you quit now! DRAW!!" Kisa's new card instantly appeared on the holograms, revealing itself to be Dark Armed Dragon. "I'll summon another Mirage Dragon!" As she spoke, she threw the card onto her disk, and another young dragon appeared. "Now then....during my battle phase, your traps become useless.....so let's continue on, shall we? GO! Mirage Dragons! Attack him directly! Double Mirror Blast!!!" Both dragons reared back and shot their rainbow-colored beams, striking him square in the chest, dealing 3200 damage total.

"You better step up your game....i thought you were a Pro!" Kisa crossed her arms, the blood barely dripping from her elbow as she ended her turn. If she defeated this man....what would that make her? She wasn't even truly entered into this tournament.....would she win a prize? Would she become a Pro Duelist? Would she have fans?! She didn't care about all that right now....but it was in the back of her mind. As of right now....she just wanted to get away from this darkness...

Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Kisa Vs. Chuku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisa Vs. Chuku   Kisa Vs. Chuku Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:07 pm

Chuku shuttered a bit as the blasts connected. He didn't even seem to feel them much besides that reaction. "My turn, draw." (She is as good a I thought she was after all.) I set one monster and end my turn.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

Kisa Vs. Chuku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisa Vs. Chuku   Kisa Vs. Chuku Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:18 pm

This guy couldn't really call himself a Pro Duelist, could he? He was barely putting up a fight! and Kisa couldn't help but wonder if he was even trying at all. If he wasn't, though....then what was the point of challenging her to this duel? Oh well....best not to worry about the details for now. "Alright, I draw!" Destiny Hero Dasher revealed itself as the next card, but soon it replaced one of the dragons on the field. The black warrior sped forward, fists raised, ready for combat. It turned to look at her, and nodded, as if telling her he was ready. At this point, however....she couldn't attack, due to him being dark. "I guess that's all for now....I really wish you'd put up more of a fight...i'd hate to make you look bad in front of all your fans!" She wasn't trying to be cynical....but when she dueled, she became serious and aggressive....and if he didn't put up a fight soon, she would destroy him.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Kisa Vs. Chuku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisa Vs. Chuku   Kisa Vs. Chuku Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:59 am

"My turn. Draw." (She has no idea that I actually don't plan on winning this duel.)

"I draw one card. I end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

Kisa Vs. Chuku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisa Vs. Chuku   Kisa Vs. Chuku Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:08 am

"Alright...time to finish you.....Draw!" She drew and Destiny Hero Dogma revealed itself. "I summon King of the Swamp! Next, I'll release Dasher, Mirage Dragon, and King of the Swamp so that i can conduct a special summon! Come forth! Destiny Hero Dogma!!!" The three monsters disappeared in bursts of light and were replaced by a very large, winged warrior. The images of her hand disappeared as Mirage Dragon was no longer on her field.

"Now, brace yourself....because even if I can't attack, You will be taking damage during your standby phase. Half your life points, to be exact! That's it for me!"

Kisa ended her turn, and watched, waiting for him to make a move. Something was off here....Either she'd gotten alot stronger than she'd thought....or this man was toying with her. She clenched her fist. The blood was only a small trickle, though it did cover the length of her arm. So far, that one attack was all he'd been able to land...She prayed that that was all that would hit her.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Kisa Vs. Chuku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisa Vs. Chuku   Kisa Vs. Chuku Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:15 am

"UGh!" He cried out in pain as Dogma's effect hit him, bringing him to his knees. He got up slowly.

"My turn. Draw." (So far so good. All I got to do is to learn the strategy of her deck.)
"I end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

Kisa Vs. Chuku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisa Vs. Chuku   Kisa Vs. Chuku Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:55 am

Kisa drew her next card and her lips curved in a smirk. "This is the end for you! I activate the spell card, Future Fusion! By revealing a fusion monster in my Extra deck, I can send the material from my deck to the graveyard and in two turns, i get that monster! Now, I reveal....Destiny End Dragoon! And I send Plasma and Dogma to the grave!" She giggled softly, a confident giggle that could mean only one thing. She had this duel won. "But I don't need two turns to defeat you. With three dark monsters in my grave, I can now call upon the power of darkness and finish you off! Dark Armed Dragon! Let's show this weakling what we can do!" She slapped the card on the zone and a large, armored, black dragon appeared, punching the air and letting out a loud roar. "Now I activate his special ability! By removing a dark monster from my grave, I can destroy one card on the field! Now, I remove all three, and destroy all three cards you control!"

All his spells and traps disappeared, but the monster glowed. It revealed itself to be a Clear Cube...and it disentigrated, only to show a new one in its place. "Oh we are not playing this game! I play Burial from the Different Dimension, and sent all my darks back into my grave!" She looked happy, but still serious as she executed her move. "I remove one dark to destroy your cube....." again, another cube appeared in its place. "...and a second dark to destroy your last cube!" The cube was destroyed, but this time, nothing came to the Pro Duelist's aid. "And now....You are finished! Go, Destiny Hero Dogma....attack him directly!!! CRUSHING BLADE OF DESTINY!!!!!"

Dogma charged forth and embedded its blade into the chest of Chuku. As his life point counter hit zero, the holograms faded. "You can try to control me in any way you wish," she growled, as she stood tall, victoriously. "But you cannot have me. I create my own Destiny."

WINNER: KISA RAONLIER
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Kisa Vs. Chuku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisa Vs. Chuku   Kisa Vs. Chuku Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:08 pm

Chuku stayed on the ground for a few seconds. Then he slowly climbed up, bleeding in multiple places. "I see why my master is interested in you. Not bad." (I was really tempted to use my true deck, but my master said to only use a deck that would only test her abilities.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kisa Vs. Chuku Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kisa Vs. Chuku   Kisa Vs. Chuku Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kisa Vs. Chuku
Page 1 of 1