The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Destiny in the Forest

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Destiny in the Forest Empty
PostSubject: Destiny in the Forest   Destiny in the Forest Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:13 pm

P.S. I really like RPG-ing so I hope y'all get into it with moi :3

It was midnight, on a small clearing in the middle of the forest, Dmitri was simply playing with his deck, shuffling it through the air with his powers, trying to find an answer of what to do next. He had lost the last challenge with a creepy old dude, which cost him his Darklord Zerato... his reason of Dueling, his ace.

"What should I do now...?" ~He stretched his hand and reached for a card in the air~

"Darklord Superbia.... Should I bring it back to me?"

On asking that question aloud, he lost focus and all his cards fell to the floor, one being blown away by the wind.

"Athena!" ~He picked his cards and ran towards the flying one~
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in the Forest   Destiny in the Forest Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:07 pm

Chuku grabbed Athena, and then took out another card and held them out to Dimitri. "I think both of these belong to you." He said in a calm, emotionless voice.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in the Forest   Destiny in the Forest Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 9:14 pm

"Watashi no..." Shakes head, forgetting to speak in english. "Yes, my Athena, and..." Gasps at the sight of his ace card. There may be a lot of those cards, but he'd recognize his any day. "Zerato! Where did you find that? It's mine!" His tone turned into a rough one, thinking this may be the one who took it.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in the Forest   Destiny in the Forest Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 10:23 am

"Well this guy had it, but his deck aura didn't match with the card. Deck's always have their own auras around them. So I got it back from him and looked for the real owner. I would have found you sooner, but you were in the middle of the woods."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in the Forest   Destiny in the Forest Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:15 pm

"I... I just come here to think." Looks at with distrust. "Thanks for getting them. So... you went through all the trouble of getting it to me?" Walks around slowly. "What's the catch?"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in the Forest   Destiny in the Forest Icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:28 pm

Chuku hands him a card with a number on it, and pulls out a blank one. "No catch, just give me your phone number, and I'll give you mine. You can call me if you need anything, or if I need something from you. I probably won't call you though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny in the Forest   Destiny in the Forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny in the Forest
Page 1 of 1