The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Plight of the Sacred Beasts

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nothost

Nothost

Plight of the Sacred Beasts Empty
PostSubject: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2011 10:54 pm

"Oooph! What are you doing?" A man was knocked into the outside of the apartment building. A figure in a black cloak and a strange mask with a weird symbol on it was standing over him.

"Don't play dumb. You're headed back to Duel Academy from Industrial Illusions, where you were researching the powers of the Sacred Beast cards, and trying to make playable copies. You've already got the prototypes set up and ready to go. Well at least you think you do. Ultimately they'll fail to work though. However in that case you have the real deal. And I want those cards."

The man struggled to his feet, holding on to a briefcase. "How do you even know about that? Besides, these cards are dangerous. You can't comprehend what they will do if they are unleashed upon the world."

"Oh, I'm fully aware of their powers. And my associates and I will make sure that their power if not wasted away in some vault. Now give me the cards." The masked figure bashed the guy into the wall again.

"No! Someone, help, thief!" The guy shouted at the top of his lungs.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:15 pm

Walks down the apartment district of town led by the spirit of his card, Shado. "How long until we get there, we've been walking for hours" He continued looking at the spirit that led him down the pathway and heard no answer. Growing irritated, he stops in his tracks. in response, His card's spirit does as well. "We've been looking for this 'Lord of Darkness' for about an hour now. why is this so important?

The spirit had turned to Saix showing his all too familiar psychotic smile, "You promised us that you would bring us further into the darkness, where our power lies. Now hurry, before i lose track" The spirit had continued to float forward leaving Saix in an annoyed daze of confusion. He had followed as he promised.

Suddely, a crash was heard within the apartment beside him. as a man had yelled out for help, Saix had aimed to dash into the building. Before he could, Shado had seemed to dart directly towards the commotion. Saix followed, staring in awe at the unconscious people that he would see along the path. Shado had stopped and rested on Saix's shoulder when they both reached the source of the issue. Shado had laughed with delight to see what layed before them both.

Saix walked into the room questioning the cause of the damages, and the injured people. As he looked at the cloaked man, those questions went away, as he knew the answer. Shado had lept up from Saix's shoulder in excitement "HE'S HERE!! In this room!! the lord is here!" Saix immediately Looked around the room and saw 3 Cards in possesion of the cloaked man. He looked at him with little to no emotion of the moment, and what was to come, he just had one goal. to get that card.

As Saix grew his resolve and stepped toward the man, he said "It seems you have something i need.. it's not my style this kind of thig... but i don't have an choice as of now."

Last edited by Saix on Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:25 pm

The cloaked man turns to Saix.

"Well well, hello there Saix. Have you come for these cards? Are you hoping that if you take these cards from me you will be able to achieve your goal? These cards would be wasted on you. You have such a sad future ahead of you. Why don't I put you out of your misery right now?" The man raises his duel disk.
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:33 pm

Is shocked in place on how the man knows his name... and what he knows about his goals. He came here for the cards but was not going to leave without an explanation. "The darkness is a power only fit for one... and that certainly isnt you..." Raises his duel disk in response. "Welcome... to the Dark World" his eyes turn to a darker shade of purple as the influence of the darkness runs through his body. "Raviel belongs to me... that was decided before you even appeared"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 2:39 pm

"To tell you the truth I'm actually more interested in Uria. Although an associate of mine loves running fiends, so he needs that card as well. And I owe him a favor anyway. Besides, with all 3 of these cards at our disposal we shall be closer to our goals. Now then Saix, are you ask good of a duelist as the history books say you really are? Or were they exaggerating? Time for me to find out! Duel!" (???, 8000, Sian, 8000)

(Theme for this fight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_v5Kw7vK04)

Last edited by Nothost on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:39 pm

Saix draws his hand and scans them to see that he's in for a rough time. He Plays gate of the dark world which turns the entire apartment into a dark infused wasteland. "You can feel it can't you?... the darkness gathering here? remember it.." He then summons barrier statue of the abyss and sets one card facedown. "Your turn.."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:46 pm

"I'll show you how one really plays this game. It's my turn, I draw." The man looks at Siax. "I activate the field spell Sacred Ritual Grounds." *As the field is activated, the land around the two duelists turns into a dark plain, the area is covered by a thin fog. Gravestones are scattered around, and a huge shrine can be seen off in the distance.*

"Can't you hear it? The souls of the dead are very restless tonight, and have changed the rules of this game. Now during each of our draw phases, we can add a trap card to our hands instead of drawing, and we can treat our monster zones as spell and trap zones. I activate pot of duality, which allows me to pick up 3 cards from the top of my deck, add 1 to my hand, and shuffle the rest back into my deck." The man takes one card, and puts the rest on top and his duel disk shuffles his deck.

"I set 5 cards and end my turn. The spirits are calling to you. What is your answer?"

Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:57 pm

"I don't know how you know me... but i'm going to find out." Saix draws one card to start his turn. He then places one card from his hand into his spell/trap zone facedown. "I summon the first warrior of the dark world.." He plays huntsman of dark world. "Now feel the energy of a warrior of the dark world..." Tries to attack directly with barrier statue, but ??? activates 2 Zoma the spirits and imperial custom, creating a barrier. "What the.... damnit... so, you align yourself with the darkness as well... Honestly, this just became even more annoying... But you are not a herald of the dark world." Realizing he cannot overpower his opponent due to his immortal monsters, he ends his turn
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:04 pm

"My turn. I activate the effect of my field I add a trap card from my deck to my hand instead of drawing. Of course I allign myself to the darkness. The spirits of the dead are angry spirits seeking vengence for wrongdoings thrust upon them. Well, that's what the spirits I align myself with do anyway. I switch both Zomas to attack mode. The first one will attack your Barrier Statue. Dark devouring!"

"I activate Scrap-Iron Scarcrow! It negates your attack, and it sets back down instead of going to the graveyard."

"So you've stopped my first attack, but my other Zoma has yet to attack. Dark devouring!"
The attack goes through, killing Barrier statue of the Abyss (Siax, 7200).

"I'll set one card and end my turn. You cannot destroy the spirits of the dead, for they have no physical form."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:06 pm

Draws to start his turn. "No Physical form eh?... then i'll just destroy you in stead. But for now, i'm retreating." Swtiches Broww into defense mode and ends his turn. "I really couldn't have chosen a worse match up..."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:12 pm

"My field spell's effect kicks in. I'll add another trap card to my hand. If you pay respect to the dead, good fortune will come to you. I activate my trap card, Tiki Curse. It is treated as a monster. Now when a trap card other then Tiki Curse battles a monster, the monster is destroyed after damage calculation. I will attack Broww with Zoma. Dark devouring!" Zoma consumes Broww.

"And now I attack you directly with my other Zoma. Consume him, Zoma." Zoma attacks Siax. (5400)

"I will set one card and end my turn. With the performance you are giving, you are disappointing the souls of the dead and myself."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:27 pm

Draws another card to start his turn. "It seems it's either now or never..." Activates a facedown, deal with reaper, "This is the first of the 5 Abyss. I discard 3 cards from my hand." Discards 3 cards "And for each dark i just discarded, i can special summon a monster with twice as many stars. and i choose, Indigg, Judge of Dark World." Special Summons 1 Indigg, Judge of the Dark World from his deck. "Welcome, the second of the 5 Abyss... One card i discarded was Grapha, Dragon God of Dark World. Because Grepha was discarded, I can destroy imperial customs." Removes 3 fiends from play "Now here comes the fun part" supecial summons Dark Necrofear. "Is this to the liking of your spirits?... I hope they enjoyed the little time they had here. Dark Necrofear... Corrupt!" Dark Necrofear attacks and destroys a Zoma, but ??? takes no battle damage because tiki spirit, and Saix now loses 2200 points due to Zoma’s effect (3200) "I'm not... done yet..." Attacks with Indigg, "Sorry, but that won't work..." ??? activates superancient organism, restricting all of Saix's monsters from attacking or using effects. "Damn it... I'm gonna end up destroying myself at this rate..." Ends turn.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 2:30 pm

"My turn, I draw. That was a valiant effort, but all you did was push yourself towards the end faster. I set 2 cards and end my turn. I wander how you will get out of this one. The spirits await your answer."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:00 pm

Saix draws and grins at his hand, plotting the downfall of the mysterious man "It seems i have an opening..." activates gate of dark world "May the world return to the corruption that is the dark world...." Tiki Spirit is destroyed. "COngratulations... i never duel with this kind of attitude.. But i don't have time to play" Ends turn
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:37 pm

"It's my turn, I draw." The man glares at Siax from behind the mask.

"You have desecrated the shrine of the spirits. You will pay dearly for disturbing the dead. I activate Tiki Curse and Xeon the Specter. I will now show you something beyond anything that anyone of this time is capable of doing. I will perform an XYZ summon by using Tiki Curse and Xeon the Specter as materials. The souls of the dead will never rest, and the one who can control them shall rise. Come forth, Spiritualist Tao!" A humanoid monster wearing a white cloak appears.

"I will remove one material from Tao, and through his power, I will activate a continuous trap card from my graveyard. So rise, Zoma! I will end my turn with that move. At last the true test of skill begins."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:29 pm

"Man..." draws a card and looks at the field with an annoyed look as to how things have shifted. "Not much i can do honestly..." He places one monster facedown in defence mode "That's my turn i suppose..."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:40 pm

'My turn, I draw. I use the effect of Tao. I remove a material to activate another Zoma from the grave. I switch my other Zoma into attack mode. I'll end my turn. It seems like this turn wasn't very productive."

Last edited by Nothost on Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:42 pm

Draws yet another card. "You've become such a pain... it's time for the dark world to consume you.." Uses Mistical space typhoon to destroy ???'s Grave of Superancient Organism. "Now that your little annoyance is gone..." Infuses his dark energy within Dark Necrofear and declares it's attack "Corrupt..." "Heh... you don't learn do you? you can't touch my spirits!" ??? activates mirror wall and cuts necrofear's attack in half "Damnit... why is it so hard to hit him?.." Saix's life points reduced down to 2700. "Very well then.. i'll instigate the effect of my dark necrofear..." From the grave a dark presence rises and takes control of ???'s defence mode Zoma. "He is now a servent of the dark world." Ends turn.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:46 pm

"My turn, I draw. I don't pay for mirror wall, so it is destroyed." The mirror wall vanishes

"Taking away the free will of a spirit. It is the equivalent of tearing off the wings of a bird and leaving it in the middle of a road. It is time for you to pay the price. Zoma will attack Indigg. Dark devouring!"

"I activate scrap-iron scarecrow, negating your attack. And then it is reset instead of going to the graveyard."

"You avoided defeat for now, but it will come to you in the end. I set 2 cards facedown and end my turn."

Last edited by Nothost on Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:47 pm

Saix draws. He places one monster in facedown defense position. "Feel the power of corruption..." Sends ???'s Zoma to attack ???'s Xero, reducing the cloaked man's life points to 7900. "Seems i need to secede for now..." Switches Indigg to defense moce and ends his turn.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:52 pm

"My turn, I draw. You have finally managed to scratch me. Although I'm disgusted with the idea of one of my spirits serving you. A spirit should be free to make their own choices. I attack my Zoma with Tao. I take 2600 thanks to Zoma's ability (5300), but you lose 800 (1900). I will set a monster and end. Now that spirit can rest in peace."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:00 pm

Draws a card and looks at it with a feeling sweeping his heart. "SAIX!!!" He heard the call of his card spirit, Shado, and it was more energetic as ever. "Saix!!! We need Raviel, but do not! use that card!!" "What? why? this has the power to possibly end the duel!" "This is why we need Raviel, he is the lord of that dark, and can stabilize our power. But until we have him, you can not, ever use more than 2 of the spawns of Abyss!" "What?! Why not!?" "The power is unstable, and can open a rift of the dark world. the spawns of abyss were never meant to be together, but if you can attain raviel, you can unlock a grand power never seen before. We cannot risk something like this, do you understand?" "....Damnit..." He looks across to the masked man in utter disgust of the situation. "I end... my turn..."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:10 pm

"My turn, I draw." The mask man pauses for a second. "You have now lost all hope of winning now. For I will now show you my ace monster. It's the only copy of this card in existence. I activate Embodiment of Apophis and Xero the Specter. I will use Zoma, Apophis, and Xero as XZY materials. The souls of the dead will rise up in a willowing cry to curse those who should disturb their slumber. Rise, Negative Number 7, Hadem, lord of ghosts!" A huge black cloud with glowing purple eyes and ghostly hands appeared. The card the man had put on the disk was admitting a black aura of darkness.

"I will now flip up mask of darkness, adding Tiki Curse to my hand. I set 2 cards and end my turn. Next turn, you will know what it means for one to be allied with the spirits."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:32 pm

Draws another card o his turn start. "I use card destruction, and discard these 2 cards..." sends two cards from his hand to the graveyard and draws 2 in return. A dark purple aura appears over the graveyard and Sillva is Special summoned from the graveyard. "This is the power of the dark world.. Now then... It seems as long as you hold Raviel, the true power of this deck cannot be reached... This is a futile effort in that fact... May the darkness consume us both." Flips up sangan to attack mode. "Sangan... attack Tao!", Saix's life points deplete to 500,"I use sangan effect to add broww to my hand... Now, i attacks mask of darkness with silva" Sillva readies an orb of pure darkness in his hands. "Dissapear..." the ball crashes into mask of darkness destroying it reducing the man's life points to 3900. Saix Sets one card and aims to end, but not before ??? activates Zoma and Tiki Curse. "You just can have this end easily can you?..." End's turn fully
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:44 pm

"My turn, I draw. Now then, witness the darkness of a negative number. I'll use one of Hadems effects. By removing one material from it, all trap cards I control cannot be targeted by card effects until your next end phase." Smoke comes out of Hadems body and surrounds the holigrams of Zoma and Tiki Curse.

"Now your little trap will have no effect. Zoma attacks Silva. Dark Devouring!" Zoma attacks Silva, and is destroyed (3400).

"Zoma's effect activates. You take damage equal to your monsters attack points, putting you at zero."
A visage of Zoma rushes at Saix, sending him flying against the wall and onto the ground.

"I expected better out of you. You are supposed to be a really good duelist." He looks up at the apartment next to them.

"Kisa and Lumis live there currently. I would like to test my skills against those legendary duelists, but I don't have the time right now. I'm sure I'll have to deal with them eventually though."
The man runs past Saix and out of the alleyway, going left down the sidewalk.

Last edited by Nothost on Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plight of the Sacred Beasts   Plight of the Sacred Beasts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Plight of the Sacred Beasts
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next