The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Climb to the Top

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nothost

Nothost

Climb to the Top Empty
PostSubject: Climb to the Top   Climb to the Top Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:25 am

The boy with different colored eyes walked into the disciplinary squad building and went into a office with a logo with a green monster head above it. He sat behind his desk as another person with a grey coat entered.

"Yura, is everything set up for tommorow?"
The boy with the two differently colored eyes asked.

"Yes Enjeru. We have set up the dueling arena where you and Ruben will duel tomorrow. I have also gotten our dorm master to witness the duel, and he has approved of the conditions."

Enjeru grinned. "Excellent! Now all I have to do is defeat Ruben in a duel, and then I'll be the head of the Moral Security Squad, and I'll be a Avatar Black to boot. And he'll get demoted to this position. It's fine time I get a promotion. I'm the best around here after all. So, do you have anything else to report?"

"Yes, it appears that Konran, the Amber Eraser division leader lost a exam duel to the person who he was trying out for the exam. It was rather close though so she was put into Amber Eraser."

"A way for Konran to torment her no doubt. He's as sore at losing as I am. Those test decks are horribly put together, and are hardly runnable. All these weaklings wouldn't enter this academy if we were allowed to use our real decks in our examinations."
Chitan got up.

"It's rather late. Yura, make Harald do my paperwork again. He needs to be punished for skipping work repeatedly anyway." Enjeru started walking away.

"As you wish sir."

Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Saix

Saix

Climb to the Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: Climb to the Top   Climb to the Top Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:22 am

Shado surveys over the conversation and begins to get a feel as to why he is to watch over these people. They truly are a corrupt group. Luckily it seemed that no one was able to notice him like Saix can. As he heard their plan unfold he took down key name: Enjeru, Ruben, Konran. Names that would be of importance to Saix's knowledge of the moment. In pursuit of gathering something more, not for Saix's request, but for his own stimulation of the moment. His grin grew greater as he followed Enjeru out of the room in hopes of furthering his knowledge. Shado said to himself "Hehehe.... it seems we know whos really at the top of the chain" as he followed silently
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Climb to the Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: Climb to the Top   Climb to the Top Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:42 am

Enjeru goes to the green dorm building, but about 50 feet from the entrance he takes a detour to the left, and goes into the woods. After he gets out of the view of everyone, he turns and looks a Shado

"So how long do you plan on following me around? Because I don't want you looking at me while I'm in the shower."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

Climb to the Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: Climb to the Top   Climb to the Top Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:55 am

I surprised the boy is able to see him and grins in amusement of the moment.

"So, you can see me... i can't say i'm surprised. I had this feeling from the beginning that you could"

He flies over to a little bit in front of Enjeru and studies him closely. "Well, now that you know i'm here, there isn't much fun in tailing you..." Shado begns to fly backwards toward the way they came. He then takes out his scythe and it gleams shines. FInally, he slashes in fron of himself and opens a small rift for him to return to his card. "Let me ask you something though... what would you be doing somewhere this far out?.." He looks down to the endlines of the forest and sees an old steel storage house.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Climb to the Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: Climb to the Top   Climb to the Top Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:27 am

"I saw you since I was in the MSS building, so I brought you out here. I would look crazy if I was talking to myself after all. Even though this academy has a habit of recruiting people with special talents, not everyone is ready to believe in duel spirits yet. Give a message to whoever sent you to follow me. Tell him or her that just because they can see spirits doesn't make them top gun around here. I will climb to the top. I will get agents begging for me to be their representative in the pro leagues. I will obtain the highest honor of this academy, possession of one of the Wicked Gods. I will be the king."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

Climb to the Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: Climb to the Top   Climb to the Top Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:40 am

I think you have things a little wrong here... my master isn't exactly that kind of thinker. Power is not important to him. He knows him limitations, although they shall be broken soon enough. I never did quite understand the importance of being on top... to me and my master it is quite a hollow victory... So you may take that throne if you please... but... If you continue to be concern to him... i can't gaurantee he won't smash those dreams of yours into the ground. You have a dark presence within you.. but it's wild an uncontrolled... It is because of that it will consume you. And when it does, no one will win.. only the darkness."

He steps into the rift and returns to his card as saix lays in his room going through them. Just as he exits, his voice echoes.

"The way you're going about your goal... is nothing but a path of lies. There is truly no meaning in your goal on this path!"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Climb to the Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: Climb to the Top   Climb to the Top Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:44 am

"A path of lies huh? That's a huge claim you have for someone you just met."

Enjeru went out of the forest and into the green dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Climb to the Top Empty
PostSubject: Re: Climb to the Top   Climb to the Top Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Climb to the Top
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Daemon Movement :: Entrance of the Movement :: Wicken Academy :: Moral Security Squad Headquarters-
Jump to: