The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Saix's Dorm Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saix

Saix

Saix's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Saix's Dorm Room   Saix's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:57 am

Saix lays in bed going through his cards, trying to simulate duels and actions with them. He has gone through 10 different scenarios and wonders why his duel with the cloaked man went so terribly... Of all these hands he's played so far, they should've easily been able to defeat his strategies. Perhaps it was just a bad luck of the draw. He drew on more card and saw it to be blank. As he looked at the name, it was Shado's card. he still had not returned. Just then, his image had appeared onto the card and he arose from it in his spirit form.

"Well, you came back pretty early..."

"That guy... he's definatly got something to do with that kid. He wants control of the MSS and has an aura of darkness, but it's much more violent than your own. He's working angles to get people out of the tournament to become the top duelist. Another demand that was made to Selina."

"So... it can't be denied can it? he may not be the kidnapper, but he's defiantly the one pulling the strings. There is a chance he has someone doing the kidnap watching for him, so he can still work out his goals as needed.

"Nothing much there... although there is this Herald kid who seems to be under Enjeru's beck and call... all of them follow him pretty well"

We'll have to be careful with this information... and for the moment... I think we should tell Selina.. but something is really preventing me from that. If we happen to run into her, lets make sure we give her the run down"

"Very well.."

Shado's spirit dissapears and Saix lays in his room looking up at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Saix's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saix's Dorm Room   Saix's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:14 pm

There was a knock on Saix's door.

"It's me, Selina. Do you mind letting me in real quick? I've found a couple of interesting things."
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Saix

Saix

Saix's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saix's Dorm Room   Saix's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:43 pm

He lays in bed listening to Selina at the door calling for him. he's hesitant to get up and once again questions everything he's doing. why is he sticking he neck out for a girl that he just met? let alone one who cares nothing about him. none the less, he gets up and opens the door for her. he stnds in the doorway looking down to the floor as he still can't bare to look at her and stay peaceful.

"That's interesting.. because i found out who's responsible for your brother's kidnapping... I had... well.... it nevermind. i just got the means to learn the agenda of this person."

He rubs the back of his neck as he stands there by the door with her. He then looks at her face for a quick moment to see if he can bare it. he can for a second then looks back down.

"So, what is it that you said you found out as well?...."

Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Saix's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saix's Dorm Room   Saix's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:50 pm

"I've gone over every possible place he could possibly be. In the original video, my brother was in a room that had a lot of pipes in it, which indicated that he was being held up in a boiler room or something like that. But every room with pipes on this island was searched and they didn't find anything. The kidnapper realized he left a clue, so he put my brother in another room so that people would assume that he just changed places, but I can hear the a dripping sound that was also present in the first video. I've looked over every possible basement and storehouse imaginable, but I've had no luck. I considered the old harbor, but that place has been locked off ever since a boat's oil cargo exploded and the ship crashed into the wall. Only certain staff members can get in there; even the MSS can't get into that area. There has to be somewhere with pipes and water I haven't checked yet."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

Saix's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saix's Dorm Room   Saix's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:12 pm

"Apparently Out by the Dreadroot dorm room, there was a forest. At the ends of that forest, it seems there was a steel storage shack, and close to the water. My friend... Shado... noticed it while he was talking to Enjeru. So close in fact that when he water would wash up on the shores, it also crashed down on the roof of the building. This was considerably deep inside the forest so, no one would be able to notice this shack unless they knew exactly where to go. He wanted to talk to shado alone and it seems he believed that to be a safe place. I believe that's where your brother could be.... Now... you should probably be getting back to your dorm."

He turns away from her and prepares to close the door
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Saix's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saix's Dorm Room   Saix's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:18 pm

"So you think it's Enjeru? I'm going to look into the others, just to make sure if you're right or not. Don't do anything reckless."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

Saix's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saix's Dorm Room   Saix's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:23 pm

sighs "Shado... care to enlighten her? im sure she can see you too.."

Shado rises from his card and flies in front of Selina analyzing her. "Heh.. you're too hot to be hanging around with him."
Saix takes up shados card in a position that signals a threat to rip it. Shado becomes worried and gestures to Saix to stop. "Ok, ok... dang..." Shado turns to Selina "He's why i think it's that guy...

1) though he isnt the leader, he seems to have some of the members wrapped pretty tight around his finger
2) He is plotting the downfall of the others in the tournament. which you were asked to drop out from
3) He had the most annoying aura of scum coming from him
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Saix's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saix's Dorm Room   Saix's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:32 pm

Selinas eyes widen for one second, then she just shrugs it off.

"I've gotten used to seeing spirits around here. It's kind of strange, but this academy has the biggest gathering of people with strange abilities I've ever seen. It's like someone is going out of their way to send particular students here."

Selina pauses

"Enjeru does seem like the likely perpetrator. He has this obsession with being the best for some reason. Everything points to him except for one thing: He's the kind of person that takes on things head-on. When he first came here, he challenged me to a duel and I beat him. He then swore that he would defeat me in a duel eventually. If it was him, why would he want to take me out of the tournament? It's a good excuse to duel me."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

Saix's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saix's Dorm Room   Saix's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:11 pm

I see... go and find out what you can then. But... this is your affair, i really have no business getting involved in the first place. Good luck in everything. I hope i was able to help at least a little

Walks into his room and leaves the door as it is with no care to close it
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Saix's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saix's Dorm Room   Saix's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:25 pm

A male student wearing the MSS uniform walked in.

"My boss has sent you here to tell you to say out of his affairs." He said.
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

Saix's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saix's Dorm Room   Saix's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:58 pm

Turns around to the man with greatest evil intent swelling through his body. He had allowed stress to enter his life and was growing sick and tired of it all. He stared into the man's eyes with his eyes now bloodshot and keen. he had no other emotion or feeling in his expression or body other than 'Die'

"Heh... i havent been here a day... and you're all really getting on my nerves...." A dark aura begins to rage around Saix which projects terrible images of the dark world at both Selina and the MSS student. His evil intent had grown to a point he had never been close to. "I'm quite annoyed... so if i were you... i'd get out of here..." Shado and the other Dark world monsters emerge from their cards with the same intent to kill as Saix. "Unless you're ready to become one with the dark world...." His aura had calmed to where it usually is. and the spirits of dark world had dissapeared. "I have no obligation to your boss... so if he wants me to do anything. He can come gt me himself."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Saix's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saix's Dorm Room   Saix's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:17 pm

"What the..... I....." The student ran out of the room and disappeared down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

Saix's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saix's Dorm Room   Saix's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:23 pm

Looks back again at Selina with a much calmer presence in his eyes

"Sorry... i'm just not one who has patience with annoyance.... I wish you luck in your goals..."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Saix's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saix's Dorm Room   Saix's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:12 pm

"It's alright. They kind of need to learn a few lessons right now anyway. See you around; I have a lot of leads to follow right now. I just need to find where he's being kept." Selina leaves the room.
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

Saix's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saix's Dorm Room   Saix's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:27 pm

"Yeah.... probably... see you later... Although, Selina... Compared to when you first met me... what do you think of me now?..."

He looked down at the floor refusing to look her in the eyes as she would give her answer
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Saix's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saix's Dorm Room   Saix's Dorm Room Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:38 pm

"Hmmm.... well...... I can't really say since I judged you too quickly the first time, and I haven't even known you for a day. But you're alright at least." Selina left the room and went down the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saix's Dorm Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saix's Dorm Room   Saix's Dorm Room Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Saix's Dorm Room
Page 1 of 1