The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Raviel's Rebirth

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Saix

Saix

Raviel's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Raviel's Rebirth   Raviel's Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:22 pm

The Wicken Academy had docked into the duel academy harbor and from it, the students had exited onto the island. Waiting for them, was the duel academy head master and the majority of duel academy's students. to eachother, the students of opposite schools had stared eachother down. This was their moment to shine against the other, and was an important moment for both. The headmaster had guided both schools towards the main duel building. Following along, Saix had only one thought in his mind 'Raviel is here' and made that his only goal. As the group went through a complicated corridor, Saix took that chance t slip from the group hoping not to be noticed. As the group continued to the fated duel, he went around the rest of duel academy searching for Raviel.

"Shado, you can come out now... now where is he?"

"I sense him... it truly is Raviel... he's this way" pointing towards a western corridor. "Hehehe... his darkness is overflowing... it's time we attained our true power"

"Right..." He looked back to the group that was still continuing to the dueling room. "I'm sorry everyone... i'm not a bad person... there's a lot that i need to protect... and with this i'll be able to...

Saix had followed Shado all the way to the room in which Raviel was held and looked in to see it was true, he really was just waiting right there. His goal was in sight.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Raviel's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raviel's Rebirth   Raviel's Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:34 pm

The room was located deep underneath the academy. At the door, 4 guards were sprawled on the floor, unconscious. In the room, a person wearing a black mask was standing over a podium, trying to open it so that he could get the Sacred Beasts.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Saix

Saix

Raviel's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raviel's Rebirth   Raviel's Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:39 pm

Saix looked over across at where Raviel was and wondered who was there, on the other side? Was it a gaurd? or just someone who wanted Raviel as well? Either way, Saix made his way over to the person ready to take what he came for.

"Hey.. i don't know what you're doing here... but i need that card right there.." pointing to Raviel "I don't really wanna have to go through more trouble than i have to..."

Saix stared at the person with a lazy look in his eyes. Dissapointed that things might have gotten complicated. He rubs the back of his head hoping that this person wouldn't get in the way of his objective.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Raviel's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raviel's Rebirth   Raviel's Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:48 pm

The figure turns to him.

"Oh I'm afraid that I need these. My master is collecting special cards, and he has decided that he wants these cards."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

Raviel's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raviel's Rebirth   Raviel's Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:53 pm

Sighs as he hears the person's response and looks to the floor in aggrivation. "Why is there always something like this?...." He looks back up at the person with an annoyed look on his face. He then steps forward and stands firm on the ground.

"Sorry... but i can't allow you to take that one.." once again he points at Raviel "No one... is going to get in my way this time."

He stares at the mysterious person awaiting the response they have to give. He came here for a reason and wasn't going to have that reason taken away just because someone 'wanted' them. It was a power that no one needed, or deserved but someone that walked hand in hand with the shadows; with darkness. The mere mention of such a person trying to claim raviel as their own, filled his body with an immense anger
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Raviel's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raviel's Rebirth   Raviel's Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:05 pm

"Don't be mad at me just because I got here first. Duel!"
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

Raviel's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raviel's Rebirth   Raviel's Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:10 pm

Takes out his duel disk without even looking at his opponent. Just then, black vines began to wrap itself around his duel disk for no reason. he stared in amazment at the occurance but couldnt seem to utter a word. Once it finished wrapping around, it had fused with the duel disk giving it a dark presence; a gift of the dark world. He could feel the aura of his opponent.. he wasn't going to enjoy having to overwork himself this time either. He readied his duel disk and placed his deck to get ready. As he did, his cards too, had turned black, and gained an unusual presence. He wasn't sure what was going on, was it because of Raviel being this close? He was ready to put his relation to the dark world to the test, and utilize the power of darkness, to protect what he saw neccessary.

Saix (8000) Masked Person (8000)
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

Raviel's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raviel's Rebirth   Raviel's Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 2:34 pm

Saix draws his hand and then looks at the masked person. "if you insist on getting in my way... i can't ask the dark world to forgive you.." Plays allure of darkness "I activate allure of darkness. I draw 2 cards then remove 1 dark monster from play" He draws his 2 cards then analyzes his hand "I remove sangan.." sends Sangan to the removed from play pile. He then Sets 2 cards facedown in his spell/trap zone "I end my turn..."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Raviel's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raviel's Rebirth   Raviel's Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:36 pm

"I draw, set one monster and end my turn." *This hand is unplayable." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

Raviel's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raviel's Rebirth   Raviel's Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:37 pm

Saix draws and begins to make his move. "I summon, Fabled Raven.." plays fabled raven in attack mode. "Now, i activate his effect. I discard 1 card to give him 400 attack points until the end of the turn.." Discords Goldd to the graveyard. "That card happened to be, Goldd, Wu-Lord of dark world... and he comes back from the grave when discarded.." goldd rematerializes onto the field. "Now.. i will wipe you out bit by bit..." Sends Goldd to Attack facedown. "Now since that's out of the way..." Raven flies towards the mysterious person and cuts down their life points to 6300 "That's my turn..."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Raviel's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raviel's Rebirth   Raviel's Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:45 pm

"I draw. I set a monster and end." *Tch, next time I'll make my own deck instead of stealing another.*
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

Raviel's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raviel's Rebirth   Raviel's Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:45 pm

Saix draws another card. "I summon barrier statue of the abyss" He plays barrier in attack mode. "Now, i'll give raven back his power.." Discards raven from hand to raise raven on field's attack points to 1700. "Raven... destroy his face down..." Attacks facedown with raven, destroying it. "Now... barrier.. goldd.. go!" attacks directly with Goldd and statue reducing the person's life points to 3000. "You're turn... your last turn..."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Raviel's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raviel's Rebirth   Raviel's Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:56 pm

"I draw. Stupid deck..... I end."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

Raviel's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raviel's Rebirth   Raviel's Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:58 pm

Draws his card and looks at his opponent's open field. "You really made me go through a lot of effort for nothing... oh, well..." All 3 of his monsters send their dark auras above themselves in a joined black ball. from the ball, spirits of shadows emerge themselves. "...Dark world end.... " The monsters shoot towards the cloaked person eradicating the last of their life points. The person is sent flying into the wall covered in the power of dark world. When they crash into it, the power is stained on the very walls themselves into the form of a skull.

I'm, sorry... i don't like to cause any trouble... but i had no choice.. please forgive me"

Saix puts down his duel disk, which is now returned to it's indigo color, released of the dark world's hold. He walks over to the masked person to find out who they are. on his way over, he picks up raviel and holds him securely in his hand. He reaches the person and removes their mask.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Raviel's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raviel's Rebirth   Raviel's Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:11 pm

It is a man of about 25 years of age.

"Damn you, you haven't seen the last of me!" And with that, the person throws his deck in Saix's face and takes off.
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

Raviel's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raviel's Rebirth   Raviel's Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:22 pm

Watches as the man runs away, but doesn't care to what his business was. He had achived his goal. He looked down at his hand and saw Raviel in his hands. And the key to his future as a duelist. He could feel the power surge through him, at first it seemed it would destroy him. But it calmed soon after it reached his hand holding his deck. He placed Raviel within his deck, unleashing a massive aura of power from it. It had achived perfection. The dark world had been awakened. He placed his deck in his pocket and walked out of the room. He had continued back to the main corridor, and from there, to the main dueling hall. Hopefully no one had noticed his absence and he could still see the school duel competition.

"One step closer... to protecting what i must.... I will prevent the take over of raw darkness... and calm it all, under the stability of the Dark World... I won't allow anyone to take what's precious from me... and i will stand by and protect it with all my might. Now that i'm strong enough.."

He continued to the main duel hall with a peaceful look on his, that things were finally able to turn out for the better
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Raviel's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raviel's Rebirth   Raviel's Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:42 pm

Students from both schools were in an arena, watching two students duel. A Slifer Red had 1 mystic swordsman out along with a marading captain and 2 facedowns,k and had 5000 life left. His opponent, a girl with short blond hair wearing the MSS uniform had 2 battery men AAs out on the field and 3800 life remaining. Selina noticed him when he came in.

"Where did you take off to?" The man with the Amber monster on his cloak was watching Saix closely.
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

Raviel's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raviel's Rebirth   Raviel's Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:44 pm

He looked at Selina

"The beginnings of duels are usually not that exciting.. so i thought i'd explore a new place and come back when things get good.."

He proceeded to continue walking past Selina
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Raviel's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raviel's Rebirth   Raviel's Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:57 pm

"It's pretty rude just to leave before it even begins though...." The mystic swordsman changed into it's level 6 form on the duel academy's persons turn, and it attacked one of the batterymen, lowering the attack of the other one by 1000. Then the marauding captain attacked the other one (3200). And setted one card and ended his turn. The guy in the Amber coat was still looking at Saix. Then he turned his attention to the duel, frowning when she lost both of her monsters.
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

Raviel's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raviel's Rebirth   Raviel's Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:17 pm

You're right i suppose... my apoligies.. the bad thing is there's no where to sit now...

Saix looks around the arena and sees it filled to it's utmost capacity. He sighs and looks as Selina

"Well, i don't really feel like standing this whole time..."

He lays on the floor, on his stomach looking down at the duel as things do certainly start to seem interesting
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Raviel's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raviel's Rebirth   Raviel's Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:29 pm

During her turn, the blond girl activates a portable battery pack, summoning back both of the batterymen AAs from the grave. Summons a third one from her hand, and activate short circuit, blowing up the opponents field. She attacks for the game. An announcer says that the winner is Yashina, and the Wicken Academy side cheers. The man with the Amber monster on his cloak chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

Raviel's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raviel's Rebirth   Raviel's Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:38 pm

Well... seems that's it...

Saix gets up and exits the room before the rush or others becomes an issue for him. Outside of the building heading straight for the boats. While everyone remains inside the building cheering for wicken's victory, he relaxes on the boat. He takes out his deck and looks at Raviel. It's power is still calmed within his hand. Like he had been accepted by the Lord of the darkness. He puts his cards away once again and just stares at the sky, letting the peace of the moment flow through him
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Raviel's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raviel's Rebirth   Raviel's Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:08 pm

The student with the Amber monster on his back came out of the building, a few MSS people behind him. He goes up to Saix and stands next to him.

"That was a good duel. We won finally. Last year went to Duel Academy, but this year we showed them!" The man grins and holds out his hand.

"I'm Konran Rema. Pleased to meet you, Siax."

Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

Raviel's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raviel's Rebirth   Raviel's Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:19 pm

Looks at his arm, and is suspicious as usual to anyone involved with the MSS. he shakes his hand then retracts it shortly, as it wasn't exactly a calm feeling he had from the situation but he would play it out calmly.

"Hi... what is it that you guys could need with someone like me?"

He looked at the MSS members behind the Amber student to make sure they wouldn't be up to anything that would be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Raviel's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raviel's Rebirth   Raviel's Rebirth Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:15 pm

"Oh, nothing. It's just that we've heard that you've beat Selina at that opening duel, that's all. I just wanted to meet you. Well now, I'm going and go and get a good seat on the boat, before the rush." He goes onto the boat with his teammate, just as the Wicken students come out with Yashina in two, laughing about something. They're clearly happy about the victory. They make their way onto the boat.

"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raviel's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raviel's Rebirth   Raviel's Rebirth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raviel's Rebirth
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Daemon Movement :: Entrance of the Movement :: Duel Academy-
Jump to: