The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

A New Chapter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saix

Saix

A New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: A New Chapter   A New Chapter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:10 pm

Saix stands outside of Selina's locked room with his face puzzled as to why things would cause her to react in such a way. Saix himself if very detatched from his emotions and will show them rarely. Knowing only this, he assummed it was the same for most people. In an attempt to comply with how she was feeling he had taken his hand away from the door and stepped back

"Selina... i have... no idea what kind of feeling you have right now...... But if you want to talk, you can see me anytime you want..."

Saix walked away down the end of the hall to the stairs. He was heading back to his own dorm in an attempt to let selina get her mind together.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

A New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter   A New Chapter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:25 pm

A few Avatar black students walked by, talking to themselfs.

"So who do you think is going to win the National Tournament? My money is on Chuku."

"My money is on Alison Wonderland. I'll bet you $100 dollars that Alison will win."

"You're on." The two students continue going down the hallway. A student wearing a MSS uniform with a picture of a black orb on the back comes down the hallway, and bumps into Saix.

"Watch where you're going, buddy. He continues going down the corridor.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Saix

Saix

A New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter   A New Chapter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:32 pm

Saix ignores the MSS student and continues towards his dorm. Although Shado seemed to blieve it was time for fun. Shado emerged from his card and flew in front of the students. Since everyone else has been able to notice him so far, that boy that bumped must've had some nerve to do so. He had increased into his real life size, which was about 6'3" and readied his scythe at the boys

"Hehehe, now.. who's going to be first?" he said with a bloodthirsty smile on his face

Saix had waved his hand at Shado signaling him, that was enough. he returned to normal size and dissapeared into a rift, back to his card, so the boys would not neccessarily know he belonged to Saix. Saix walked down to his room door and chuckled as to what Shado had done.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

A New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter   A New Chapter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:35 pm

The student with the black orb on his uniform turned around and looked at Saix.

"You should think twice before pulling that stunt on the leader of the MSS.
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

A New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter   A New Chapter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:40 pm

Turns around at the man with one eye showing and the other still hidden due to the angle at which his head had turned.

"Well then... i should certainly be more careful.." He said sarcastically.

An idea strikes his head and he turns himself fully to the MSS leader.

"You seem rather calm with your buddies... considering one of your subordinates just died.."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

A New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter   A New Chapter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:43 pm

"It's regrettable that he passed away. Although I hardly even knew the guy. He was in the Amber Eraser division, not in my Avatar Black division. Be honest with me: when you read a story in the newspaper about someone getting murdered, do you care that much about it? Sure, you might think that it's a little sad that they passed away, but then you quickly go about your own life afterwords. People don't shed tears for people they don't even know."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

A New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter   A New Chapter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:19 pm

"True... so that doesnt explain..." he pauses right there as he doesnt want to tell them anything about Selina.

"I'm going to bed... enjoy your night"

He proceeds into his room for the night after a long day. He didnt know why things were starting to turn out like this but it was something he had this feeling that he would have to be a part of in the end.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

A New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter   A New Chapter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:01 pm

The next day, Siax was awoken by two people arguing in the hallway.

"I'm telling you, someone has been using some of our scuba diving equipment. I filled the oxygen tank yesterday and now it's down a quarter of the way."

"The storage was locked though. No one could have gotten into it."

"Then explain why the suit looked damp and the quarter empty oxygen tank. Last night, I filled it up. Today, some of the oxygen is missing."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

A New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter   A New Chapter Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:57 pm

Lays in his bed hearing the conversation going on outside. Why would someone use a scuuba tank, especially if they weren't allowed to? Water... Dripping.. Water... Saix had grown an idea in his head and his plan was to start with the "suicidal" student. He didn't care for what happened to him, but he does care to help Selina, and anything involving the MSS is vital in investigating

He exited his room and stepped in between the two arguing boys, without turning to, or looking at either of them. He still had a much too tired look on his face, but since it was still early in the morning, he had achance to get a jump on things.

"You two should be more quiet... It isn't wise to wake people over petty things... You might upset them.."

He continued down the hall and out toward the beach area where the boy's body was found. He was never good ad deducting what is important or not, but that didn't spoil his chance to have some fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Chapter Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Chapter   A New Chapter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Chapter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Daemon Movement :: Entrance of the Movement :: Wicken Academy :: Avatar Black Dorms-
Jump to: