The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Calm Before the Storm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kisa

Kisa

Calm Before the Storm Empty
PostSubject: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 9:22 am

The tournament would be starting soon. Kisa's stomach churned with anticipation, nerves, and a hint of fear. She hadn't been invited for no reason...something big was going to happen during this event. She looked down at her table at a local restaurant, looking over her deck which she had laid out across the table, sorted my monster, level, spells, and traps. She'd made a few adjustments since her duel at the Pro League tournament...there would be a few surprises in store for her enemies.

She looked out the window, waiting for Lumis to pull into the parking lot. She'd woken up early, and didn't want to disturb him. She needed some quiet time to work on her deck anyways, and so she decided to go out for breakfast. But she had left a note and a flower on the table for him, asking him to join her when he woke up. Seeing him would definitely brighten her somewhat down and serious mood this morning.

A strange tingling began to crawl up her thigh and her hand instinctively reached for it...only to grab at a deck box. It was doing it again....it had been tingling ever since she put it on her person. The box contained the deck of blank cards that the Pro Duelist had given her. The curious thing was...the cards weren't so blank anymore. They were gaining color...pictures were beginning to show...and words were beginning to form. The tingling was getting stronger the more complete the cards were becoming. Kisa had no idea what the cards were...but she had half a mind to pitch them before they completed. She pulled a card from the box. Sure enough...the picture was more complete than earlier...she could see the wing of a dragon of some kind...it kinda looked like....

She put the card back into the box. That would be silly. Why would someone give her a deck of blank cards anyways? And why was it slowly transforming right now? She thought she might talk to Lumis about it today...whenever he decided to show up.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 1:43 pm

A T.V. in the corner of the restaurant suddenly became noticeably louder. One of the employees had turned it up.

"I'm standing here in front of this apartment building, where a strange drama unfolded last night." The apartment was the building Kisa and Lumis lived in.

"Jerald Bush, a card designer at Industrial Illusions, was ambushed by a strange cloaked and masked man last night. He was a briefcase he was returning to Duel Academy, a case containing the legendary Sacred Beast Cards. Suddenly, someone else entered the allyway, who also wanted the case. The two of them then dueled. Here to tell us the specifics of this duel, is Jerald Bush." The camera panned to a man in his late 40s

"The duel itself was strange. The masked man used cards that were not made by Industrial Illusions, yet they somehow worked with his duel disk. He performed a special type of summoning we had planned for the next set. No one was supposed to know about it, and yet this guy did it. The strangest part is that his XYZ monsters are not any of the ones that are being designed by Industrial Illusions. The strangest one was something he called a "Negative Number". Negative Number 7, Haden, Lord of Ghosts I believe. That card won him the duel. He then took off, with the other guy hot on his heels. When I recovered, I got out of the allyway just to see the theft get on a D-Wheel and ride off. There was a flash of white light and then his D-Wheel was just gone. The other guy was lying in the middle of the sidewalk. I went to get help, but by the time I called the ambulance, the other guy had vanished too." The camera panned back to the reporter.

"But the story doesn't end there. 2 hours later, in front of Duel Academy, there was a bright of flash light. The case containing the Sacred Beasts was found on the front door, with all of the cards in it. Why would a theft steal something and then return it a couple hours later? This is Jeff Ross, signing off."
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
VersionZero

VersionZero

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:40 pm

There was a rush of wind as Lumis' shirt flapped strongly behind him, his D-Wheel driving at a faster speed than usual, seeing as he was almost going to be late for his breakfast date with his wife. It seemed that she'd woken up earlier than he had and he'd slept for what might have been longer than he'd anticipated. As soon as he'd found the note, he'd taken a quick shower, gotten into some decent clothes and picked up his sleeping pet to place into the little creature's compartment on his D-Wheel. Making sure that he had everything, he'd sped off into the morning, the sunlight chasing him as he'd found that the restaurant wasn't extremely far.

Pulling into the parking lot, he'd made note of his beloved's D-Wheel and pulled up next to it, parking half decently since he'd still not gotten completely used to his new vehicle. By this point, Wiz was awake and watching everything as he'd yawned lightly and hopped onto Lumis' shoulder once the bike had stopped. Removing his helmet and making sure that everything was locked and safe, he'd walked away from the bike, quickly heading to the front door of the restaurant and looking around for his wife, Wiz also helping in that department.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 4:52 pm

Kisa's attention snapped to the tv as the reporter babbled about some form of robbery. Truth be told, it wasn't the robbery that fascinated her....it was the manner of dueling being described. XYZ's? What were those? Obviously they weren't out yet...but by the sound of it, they had some strange duelist using cards that hadn't been created yet. If it was one of the Shadow Duelists after her.....it was possible. But how does one fight against that which they nothing about?

"Just one move at a time..." she breathed softly as the report finished and the volume was turned down once more. The tingling was brought back to her attention and she grimaced. She hadn't told Lumis about it yet, and she was kinda afraid to. She knew he would freak out if he found out that it had been going on for the past few days.

Speaking of Lumis....

The door chimed as it opened and in stepped her husband. She couldn't help but smile at the sight of him, helmet in hand. She gracefully lifted a hand and waved to him, signalling her position. Then she stood beside the card littered table and awaited his arrival. He had finally made it. Her day was now complete with him there at her side.
Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:34 pm

Lumis noted as Kisa waved over to him, smiling as he'd taken sight of his wife and he'd taken his seat across from her at the table, eyeing each of the individual cards on the table, intrigued by each one. It seemed she was working on her deck when she woke up early? Lumis figured that she was just nervous from participating in the tournament. His fists clenched lightly under the table, but he tried not to show his discomfort to her. It was a trap and he knew it, but they agreed upon fighting together... He wouldn't stop her unless it was absolutely necessary.

"Hello, dear. This is what you were doing when you woke up? It looks like you've made some upgrades and changes here and there." Lumis nodded as he'd kept his eyes on her deck before finishing his observations, turning to her with a gentle smile. "So, what's up? I'm sure we wouldn't go out for breakfast unless there was something you wanted to talk about?"
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:49 pm

Kisa sat down as Lumis did, sliding back into her original spot. "I just wanted to spend some time with you before the tournament, darling." She smiled at him as she moved some of her cards out of the way so he could have room. "I have been making adjustments to my deck. The calibur of this tournament requires them I think. Too much is at stake here...losing is not an option for me...for us, really." She looked down slightly. This was supposed to be a happy breakfast...but there was no escaping the weight of the upcoming tournament. Anything could happen....and they both knew it was some kind of trap...the enemy had already made it clear that they wanted Kisa under control of the Shadow Realm once more...and she was NOT going back there!

"I've even been working on a new format for my decks...now that we have duel runners, we may be forced to participate in Speed Duels. I've been studying up on them, and they seem interesting...dangerous too. We'll have to be prepared...so I'm making sure I am."

The tingling increased and Kisa grimaced again. "A-actually, Lumis...there is something I have been worried about...something I haven't exactly...told you about...yet..." She frowned as she pulled the blank deck from the deck box and placed it on the table. As her hand moved away, the deck seemed to resist...but it didn't budge. It was as if her own hand wanted to resist leaving the deck. That had never happened before....
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:05 pm

A man with black hair was sitting in a booth near them, watching them. He then took out a card from a deck box he had on his hip, and looked at it. He then looked back at Kisa and Lumis, still looking at that card.
Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:18 pm

Lumis had smiled as he'd watched and listened to her. Inside, though, he was a raging torrent. After all, he was uncomfortable with this tournament. But she was the one who was invited and not him. He'd have to let her handle this situation and he'd have to help however he could. "Of course it isn't. but for now, let's enjoy our breakfast, right? Together, we'll handle this problem. And together we'll definitely be prepared for the worst. A speed duel is still a duel, after all." He'd noted as she'd faced down, his smile dimming slightly. Was there something else troubling her that he hadn't anticipated? It was then that Kisa had brought up something else entirely. Something else that bothered her.

Lumis eyed the deck she'd placed on the table and he'd picked it up, looking through it. The cards appeared to be changing. He could see the text on some, others - a picture beginning to form. Some were almost complete while others were behind on progress. The deck itself both confused and intrigued him. Why did Kisa have a deck like this? Where did she get it? There were all sorts of questions running through his head, but her knew that none of them would be answered if he didn't ask.

"What's this, dear? I mean, this looks like..." Lumis held off on saying his next words. He didn't want to admit to this being dark magic yet. After all, they were coming here for a nice conversation over breakfast, right?
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 12:33 pm

"Lumis..." Kisa began, her voice soft. "When i defeated Chuku....in the Pro tournament? He gave me this deck of cards." She pulled out a card, then found her other deck and pulled out Blue-Eyes White Dragon. "When I first got the cards...they were all blank...nothing but white space. I didn't think anything of it...I just thought he was playing some kind of sick joke or something...mad that i beat him. But over the past few days...they have been filling up...transforming. This one worries me the most." She put the cards side by side and pushed them to Lumis. The changing card was the one that was looking more and more like her own Blue-Eyes.

"I can feel it as it changes...just being in contact with it...i feel it. It makes me tingle and its not with excitement." She growled softly at her pitiful attempt at a joke. "I suspect..." she breathed deep and let the words sit on her tongue before speaking them. "I suspect Shadow Realm involvement..." She had a feeling he would ask her why she hadn't pitched them yet...and she was prepared. "I've tried throwing them away...but they always reappear in my deck box." She looked up at Lumis with a scared look...something she would only ever show him. "
Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:03 pm

Lumis looked more closely at the cards now, keeping his eye on the card that looked like Blue-Eyes. It was, but it wasn't... quite. Blue-Eyes was being morphed into something strange. Something... dark. He'd slowly put the cards down and gave her a worried look. Kisa very rarely showed him her scared look. That meant that she was genuinely afraid. Biting his lip a bit, he'd taken a breath, trying to take control over his emotions before he possibly did something he'd regret. As she continued to explain the cards, he wasn't sure if it was safe for her to hold onto them for much longer. But she couldn't get rid of them either. How would they handle this...?

"Of course the Shadow Realm has to be involved... So we'll have to take caution in this. If you can't get rid of the cards, perhaps you'll have to figure out what's causing these cards to grow like this. I don't really have any ideas on how they'd work, though..." Lumis could only wish that he had an idea of how the cards work. His fist clenched a bit as he'd sighed. His eyes looked into hers, wondering how she was dealing with this. Her look told him that she was absolutely scared of the situation. Perhaps that was the reason the cards were changing...? After all, darkness fed on negative emotions. But, for now, that was simply speculation...
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:13 pm

The man got up and stood next to the booth of Kisa and Lumis, still holding the card in his hand.

"I should give you a fair warning beforehand. Those cards are going to become clear during the tournament, and when that happens, you two better be prepared for the consequences. Of course, if you don't go, a lot of people will suffer because of it. Besides the current duel king has a card that he isn't worthy to own, and is abusing it to no end. He and POD have to be stopped at all costs."
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:23 pm

Kisa was just about to respond to Lumis when a stranger came and stood beside their table and addressed them in conversation. Immediately, the scared look in Kisa's eyes left, and she quickly scooped up the odd deck and placed it in its deck box. She would not show any weakness to anyone but Lumis.

"Excuse me," she said, turning her head to look at him. An annoyed look came across her face as she looked over him, sizing him up. He was young...but not a kid. Her eyes narrowed slightly. "This is a private conversation. May I ask who you are?" Kisa had an urge to stand, but decided to remain seated. Some of his words had caught her attention, and she was inclined to hear more of what he had to say. Still...she was miffed about his intrusion.

"Did Chuku send you to warn us? Or do you just happen to have contacts that allow you exclusive information about what might or might not happen?" Kisa's voice was still quiet, but there was a defensive, acidic tone to it. Anyone who knew her would know that she felt threatened....and cornered. At the very least it could be said that she would not be caught off guard.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 2:31 pm

The man shook his head and smiled." You remind me so much of.... never mind. No, Chuku did not send me. I got my information from a few.... outside sources to put it simply. Also, a force of evil wouldn't be running this card. It protests greatly to those who commit wrong." He turned the card he was holding over so that Lumis and Kisa could look at it. He was covering the effect box and the attack and defense area so that they couldn't see what it did exactly, but it was a 12 star WIND synchro monster. The picture depicted a altered form of what looked like stardust dragon on it (, and it was entitled "Cosmic Blazar Dragon" Calm Before the Storm Cosmic_blazar_dragon_by_raphtil-d3e1l4q

"As for my name, you'll find it out during the tournament. I'm going there after all."
Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 11:40 pm

Lumis didn't know what to think of this strange individual that had approached the both of them He was bringing up things that people couldn't possibly know normally, and then there was the fact that he'd shown them a card that looked like a Stardust Dragon, but that Lumis, himself, had never seen before. Lumis felt something faint from the card, but it wasn't like anything he'd felt before. He was never good when it came to Duel Spirits that weren't his own and there wasn't too much he could say about it. "So, suppose these... sources you speak of really did have good information. Why are you telling us? What do you gain from this?"

Lumis couldn't put his finger on the reason for this guy appearing here while the two of them were talking. It was almost as if this was planned. But, then again, Lumis thought about the possibility of having a new ally. After all, they already had Ryoma to help them with it. They had allies. But then they also had to be careful of who was their ally. After all, they wouldn't be able to tell completely who was going to turn against them or who was going to leak information, even if unwillingly. And then there were people that just didn't believe anything altogether. It was tough, since they had limited options in that respect as well. All Lumis could do was hope.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:03 am

The man put the card away and leaned in a bit.

"I really don't want to talk about it in here. There's too many people who could overhear it. Meet me outside the restaurant when you're done eating, and then we can talk while walking. There's a chance that Chuku is having someone following you. He has high connections, and he's using them to his full advantage."
The man walked out of the diner.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:11 am

Kisa remained tense until the man left, and then she relaxed in her seat, remembering to breathe. "That was....odd....to say the least..." she looked at Lumis, then at her cards. After seeing that card, she suddenly felt her deck wasn't going to be enough to win. An uneasy feeling settled in the pit of her stomach. "Lumis....I don't know if I can go through with this...."
Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 12:35 am

"Kisa..." His hand reached out to hers from across the table and placed itself over her hand firmly, holding it strongly, yet gently. Lumis couldn't find the proper words to drive her. He didn't want her to be participating in the first place, so perhaps this was a sign that his hopes would be successful. However... He knew that there were just some things that you couldn't fight. He'd tightened his grip around her hand and sighed lightly. "Honey, it's completely up to you if you want to back out. I'm here for you whatever decision you make. But I know you. And I know that once you have your mind set on something, you don't back out. Do you want to break your streak now?"
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:06 am

Kisa nodded and squeezed his hand. "We've come this far already...." Feeling his support was helpful...but it didn't rid her of that unsettling feeling in her stomach. This tournament could make or break her....it could make or break them. She'd just have to face it like she always did: swift and powerful, silencing her opponents before they could bring her down. It was what she did best.
Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:12 am

He had a feeling that she wasn't completely comfortable with that answer. However, he wouldn't force her to do anything that she didn't want to do. Last time he tried to do that, they had their first fight... Shaking that thought off as quickly as he could, he had decided to move onto happier topics, noting the low growl in his stomach and he'd cleared his throat, embarrassed by the turn of events. "Well, we shouldn't think about something like this without food in our bellies, right? Let's get something to eat and we will, perhaps, hear what that man has to say."

Lumis had waved a waiter over and started to order. "I'd like one of your crepes, if you would. Blueberries and strawberries on top. Light on the cream inside, please. I would also like a small saucer of milk, if you would." The waiter eyed Lumis oddly from the final part of the order and noticed Wiz sitting on his shoulder. He was about to say something about it before he'd noticed Kisa at the table, clearing his throat before he spoke. "And for you, Ms. Ashina? I'm a big fan of your archaeological work, by the way. May I perhaps have an autograph later?"
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 1:10 pm

Kisa smiled softly and turned to look at the waiter. Food did sound really good right now. "Umm...I think I will have an omelet...with bell peppers, mushrooms, cheese and some ground beef." She handed him her menu, but she frowned a little at the mention of her archaeological experiences being known. "Thank you, sir, but my work isn't that famous. I'm just a researcher looking for keys to the past, that's all."

Memories of her last expedition crept into her mind and she closed her eyes, trying to shut them away. However, closing them just made the memories flood faster. Images projected against her eyelids, and voices of agonizing pain and suffering filled her mind. Voices of the souls she'd locked away. Voices of the Shadow Realm.

Her chest twinged with a slight pain and immediately she opened her eyes and glanced at the card that looked like Blue-Eyes. Words were beginning to appear...and the picture was nearly finished. Her heart sank lower than it was before. What was she getting herself into?
Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 4:35 pm

"You are indeed that, but many people take that for granted. Now, then, I'll have your orders out very soon." The waiter nodded and left the two to themselves once more. Lumis had watched Kisa the entire time and he'd sighed lightly. He'd noted every little movement that she made at this point for caution of his own paranoia. She was bothered and he didn't want to make her more bothered, but she'd looked again at the card and he could feel things get more tense. "Is the card changing, Kisa?" Lumis asked this worriedly, looking at her with gentle eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 8:31 pm

"Yes..." Kisa's voice was quiet, but strained. Blue-Eyes did not look good at all...and the feeling she felt emanating from it was dark and sinister, yet sad. "Blue-Eyes...." A look of sadness crossed her face as she picked up the card. Its title now read "Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon". The monster itself was very intimidating.

"Lumis...." a bit of fear now sounded in her voice, but it quickly passed. She couldn't let whatever sick game this was effect her so badly. She slapped the card down and clenched her fists. "I won't let this affect me! I won't lose....I won't let this darkness consume me again...." Her eyes narrowed with determination and she looked towards her deck. Blue-Eyes of Destiny. The deck would need some major upgrades. The changes she had been making would not be enough! She just might have to lean towards a synchro style deck...perhaps it was time to make more use of her newest card....Stardust Dragon.
Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 4:05 pm

"You're absolutely right. We can't let the darkness consume you again." Lumis nodded, noting her fear only a moment earlier transform into a fierce and deadly determination that her dueling fans knew her for. Lumis knew she was still scared, but if she was going to go at this with all of her strength, he was going to make sure she would be able to stay that way. Lumis looked at the card after she'd slammed it down. Malefic Blue-Eyes White Dragon... This felt extremely foreboding. However, if he couldn't separate the deck from her, there was very little he could do. He'd have to try his best once something happened.

"Your food, sir and madam." Lumis hadn't even realized the waiter walk up to them with their orders, sliding the food onto the table effortlessly in front of them and leaving the saucer of milk on the floor for Wiz, clearing his throat. It seemed as if he was doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing. Appreciating the risk, Wiz hopped off of Lumis' shoulder and down to the floor, crawling to his saucer and beginning to lap it up. Smiling lightly, Lumis had picked up his fork, nodding over to Kisa. "Shall we eat?"
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:23 pm

Kisa nodded, ready for food. She cut into her omelet and began to eat. The food was good, but her stomach wasn't feeling that great. She begrudgingly set her fork down and pulled out her deck again. Was there a way for Blue-Eyes and Stardust to work together here?

She looked at her husband and watched him eat for a minute or so. He was always so supportive...always ready to be there when she needed him, even when she wasn't aware of that need. Why was he so kind to her, so understanding?

"How are your crepes my darling?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:15 am

Lumis are in silence as he'd eaten his crepes, enjoying the sweet flavor and having a light smile on his face, his smile fading ever so slowly as he'd watched Kisa put her fork down and look through her deck. It was clear that she was still worried. He'd frowned a bit in his head, but outwardly he'd reached out to her hand with his and he'd held it gently, her deck in her hand and her hand in his. He didn't know how to calm her down and he wished that he did. The very least he could do, however, was to remain by her side.

"The crepes taste delicious, my dear. But it seems you are still worried." His eyes looked into hers with the same gentle warmth that he'd had for her all of the years that they had known each other and had been together. He would always be there to support her and he would always try his best for her. "What can I do to help?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calm Before the Storm   Calm Before the Storm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calm Before the Storm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Daemon Movement :: Entrance of the Movement :: Restaurant-
Jump to: