The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Sound of Music

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kisa

Kisa

Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Sound of Music   Sound of Music Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:41 pm

Luka had run to her dorm and grabbed a small boombox and a cd. On the cd were the words: NEW SONG. once she had those, she took off towards the courtyard as fast as she could. She hoped she could at least do this without MSS jumping down her throat, praying there was nothing about it in the rulebook.

She found an opening in the center of the courtyard and set the stereo down. She found Solina and waved, her face beaming. She took a deep breath. Time to get serious here...don't mess this up. She closed her eyes and softly began to sing a short musical scale, hoping her little warm-up might get anyone's attention. She knew exactly what she wanted to sing...and she hoped it would make people smile.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music   Sound of Music Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:48 pm

Solina had followed her to the courtyard, and stared wide eyed at Luna.

"You're going to sing a song?"

A few of the students that were walking around the courtyard noticed what Luna was doing and walked up so that they could have a clear view of her.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Saix

Saix

Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music   Sound of Music Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 5:53 pm

Had arrived into the courtyard shortly after Luka, and had laced himself alone by the lower balcony outside a close-by classroom's window. He looked down at Luka and waited in great anticipation of what might happen. It felt odd to him, because he had not met the girl before today. He was almost sure he had only caused problems in her presence making him a nuisance. He wanted to watch her though, at this moment he felt no more comfortable than this place right now. He had looked right into her eyes as she prepared.

"Luka.... why.. why do you have me so curious?..." He put his hand on his chest as the feel of this moment began to flow into him. "why... do i feel like this.." He continued to look down in anticipation of what was to occur
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music   Sound of Music Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:06 pm

Luka smiled as she opened her eyes in time to see a small crowd gathering.

"My name is Luka...and I felt the desire to help bring some joy here...i've heard its been hard to have..."
She smiled and looked at everyone watching. "I wrote this song a couple months ago...it makes me happy...i hope maybe it can make you happy too."

Luka bent down and inserted the disc into the player, then stood and waited for the music to play. Her heart pounded in the couple seconds of silence, and soon it began to play an upbeat song. Her body began to twitch, turning into a dance and she began to move with the music:

Whenever I look at you
Your shadow seems to cast a smile
Hiding your tear drops from me secretly
Like you always do
Anata no kage wa hohoemi utsushite
Namida no shizuku sono mama kakushiteru

Hold on a minute I
Am the water's evidence
The loneliness of silence
Oh yes I know that well too
Daichi no kibou minamo no akashi mo
Ienai koto no kodokusa shitteru

And then the future starts to move, grazing on
Open up the door it's what you're searching for
Hashiridashitanara mirai wa
Sou kotae akeru tobira

Emotion!
Certainly I know this guy
And the one that's in my dreams
So anxiously my heart resounds, passionate and warm
emotion kitto kono sora wa yume no katachi
Tokimeku kono kodou hibiki iteru

Emotion!
Secretly, I long to repeat
These dreams I had of you
So quietly, just close your eyes and hold me in your arms
emotion sotto kasanetai anata no yume
Shizuka ni me wo tojite dakishimeru

Since I've seen you
I sung to you a miracle
I need you in the melody
I sing of truth
Chiisana himitsu RYTHYM ni tokashite
Anata ni okuru HONTO no MELODY wo

When my outline's
Hidden in the mirror's glass
So sad and lonely
Don't you know that I love you?
Shizukana yoru ni kagami de utsuseba
Kanashii kurai watashi wa anata

I can't look back to yesterday
Our shadow is in one emotion
Furikaerenakute kinou wo
Tada hitori yureru omoi

Emotion!
Certainly, cause I want to see
I know that I will risk
Both light and dark
So that I will be able to get through this
emotion kitto mamoru kara ima wo kakete
Hikari to kage da kara dekiru koto

Relation!
This I want, to share with you
These feelings that I have
And now he has these honest words
That I say to you
relation motto tsutaetai kono kimochi wo
Sunao ni umarekuru kotoba dake

Reflection!
Now that inside we all hear
The purist form of truth
That will shine on and never change the
Brighter one in you
reflection soko ni arawareta shinjitsu dake
Kawarazu kagayaite ite hoshii

Emotion!
Certainly I know this guy
And the one that's in my dreams
So anxiously my heart resounds, passionate and warm
emotion kitto kono sora wa yume no katachi
Tokimeku kono kodou hibiki iteru

Emotion!
Secretly, I long to repeat
These dreams I had of you
So quietly, just close your eyes and hold me in your arms
emotion sotto kasanetai anata no yume
Shizuka ni me wo tojite dakishimeru

She ended the song in a bow, breathing hard, but smiling bright. She looked up to see what the students were doing, to see what their reaction might be. She hoped to see smiling faces
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music   Sound of Music Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:28 pm

A large crowd of students gathered to watch the song. Some were spellbound, others were tapping their feet to the beat. Eventually members of the MSS arrived, although all they did was watch. Enjeru then showed up, stood next two other people wearing grey uniforms; one had an Amber head of the Wicked Eraser on his back, and the other had a black orb on the black of his uniform. A girl with midnight black hair and a Avatar Black uniform, although she was wearing a skirt that looked like a black rose. The three squad leaders of the MSS reacted differently to her appearance. The man with the Amber Eraser head on his back waved at her when he noticed her, Enjeru glared at her, and the student with the Avatar on his back stared at her with a look of surprise on his face. Selina dismissed of all of this, and payed attention to Luna. When Luna finished her song, Selina started to clap, and it was shortly followed by claps and cheers from most of the students; even some of the MSS members were applauding, although the majority of them, including the 3 Squad leaders, just stared at Luna without doing anything.
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music   Sound of Music Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 6:43 pm

Watched her performance with a hypnoticed look on his face. he was completely entranced by Luka and her singing, her danceing, her very being. As her song ended he heard a sound below him. it was a dripping noise. below the balcony was a small splash of blood. He was having a nose bleed. he had excitement running through his whole body just from watching her perform. He quickly covered his nose and turned away. He took out his deck and released the spirit of Sillva. With raviel's power it became a being of reality to perform something.

"Sillva... let's leave this performance with something special..."

Sillva had written Luka's name in front of him then cast it out over to the students. above all of them was luka's name. Adding Saix's special touch to her performance. Saix raised Sillva's card and returned him to his card. The letters had turned into a twinkling dust that rained down upon the crowd. The source of all of this became evident when sillva returned to his card. Everyone had saw Saix on the upper balcony returning his monster. He turned to Luka still holding back the flow of blood from his nose. He raised his index finger and thumb up into the air and smiled at her, congratulating her performance. He then proceeded to the lower level of the courtyard.

Last edited by Saix on Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music   Sound of Music Icon_minitimeSat Jul 16, 2011 8:57 pm

A small tear fell from Luka's eye as Saix added a finishing touch to the display. Her name had been written in sparkling letters above the crowd and dissipated into a beautiful sparkling display of glittering rain over their heads. This was beautiful...this was special. Already, Luka could feel the spirit of the place becoming enlightened. Happiness was spreading, and that kept the smile on her face. She bent down and turned off the cd player and turned to the crowd of students, beaming at them.

"I hope you enjoyed the song! Remember, keep smiling! Its not the end of the world."

As she looked at the students, she noticed the squad leaders of MSS, though she only recognized the one: Enjeru. He didn't seem happy to see her there, and inwardly, she cringed a bit. Irregardless, she was not sorry to have done this. She had a feeling it would be the talk of the school for a couple days...and for that couple days, she knew, anyone who had heard the song would have some sliver of happiness.

She looked for Solina and when she found her, she jumped and hugged her neck. "What did you think? Wasn't it great?! look at the turnout!"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music   Sound of Music Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 2:33 am

Solina was staring at Luna, wide eyed and open mouthed.

"You're..... you're..... you're Luna Megurine! I haven't actually seen any of your actual concerts, but I've heard a few of your songs. So what's someone like you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music   Sound of Music Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:03 am

Saix stopped at the far stairs of the courtyard and came down to the main level of the area. He made his way around the crowd to get to where luka was, as annoying as it was getting through everyone. His noce had stopped bleeding, so facing her wouldn't be as bad. He finlly found enough openings in the crowd and made it over to Luka and Solina. He smiled at them with a very gentle look "That was a... beautiful performance... I hope i get to hear your lovely voice again"

He stood there stunned by the words he found himself able to form towards Luka. He bagan to blush standing right by her as the blood ran through his body. As he realized it he had turned around hoping she did not notice before he did. "We-well... you really are an... amazing girl... I hope... this school spares at least you from it's problems.." He continued walking towards the exit of the courtyard still blushing from before.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music   Sound of Music Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:34 am

"Ehe...Thank you, Saix." She smiled at him and watched him leave the courtyard. She found herself waving at him and when she looked up and saw her hand, she immediately put it down and turned to Solina, blushing slightly. "Yes, I'm Luka Megurine..." she blushed a little more and looked away. "Its been a while since i've performed....I just felt it might help a little...kind of a spur of the moment idea I guess." She laughed nervously and looked at the crowd. She spotted the three Squad Leaders, and quickly looked the other way. As she looked the other way, she spotted a young woman wearing a black uniform and a beautiful black skirt just staring at her. Luka cocked her head to the side slightly and whispered to Solina. "Who's that?" She nodded to the Avatar Black girl, not wanting to be rude in pointing. "She's beautiful! I wish I had a uniform like that."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music   Sound of Music Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:13 am

Solina finally regained her composure.

"That's Selina, the former leader of the MSS. That's funny. She has barely been out of her room for the past month; she's been doing her lessons online ever since her brother got kidnapped. I guess the music attracted her out here."
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music   Sound of Music Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:33 am

After what she'd just gone through with the new MSS leader, Enjeru, Luka felt the urge to be rebellious and try to make friends with his enemy. "I'm going to go say hi to her...coming?" She didn't wait for a response, and plunged into the dissipating crowd. She made her way to the Avatar Black and just before she stopped, someone bumped into her, pushing her right into the girl.

"oof...." she looked up and immediately backed away. "Ah! I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to be pushed into you like that!" she bowed quickly. Avatar Black was the highest rank in the school...knowing that, Luka felt embarrassed being in front of her like this. "ah...m-my name is Luka....I heard you used to lead the Moral Security Squad?" Her voice was a whisper as she mentioned the squad, not wanting to draw attention to herslef.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music   Sound of Music Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:43 am

Selina looked at her curiously.

"Yes, I used to lead the MSS. Although I've been forced to give the leadership to Ruben Feral." She gestured to the guy with the Black Spear on the back of his uniform.

"Do you have business with me?"
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music   Sound of Music Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:53 am

Luka followed the gesture and her eyes rested on one of the squad leaders....but it wasn't Enjeru. She looked puzzled. "But i thought...Enjeru..." she pointed at the annoying leader, "was the leader...he certainly acts like it." Her attention was cut as Selina seemed to be trying to dismiss her or something.

"uh....n-not really, at least, I don't think so. I just...umm....what exactly is Moral Security Squad supposed to be?" She wanted to learn about it, wanted to figure out what it was and what its purpose was. Who better to hear it from than the founder of it, right? "I've heard some of the stories...about your brother....that doesn't sound very moral to me...why don't you fight back? If what I've heard is right, the MSS was supposed to uphold morals and rightdoings in the school. So how could you let this new leader change all that?" She wasn't trying to sound accusing, but the more her words flowed out, the braver she felt. Stronger too...confident even. it was a strange feeling.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music   Sound of Music Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:00 am

Selina sighed. She was starting to feel that she was doing the wrong thing by standing down. But if she didn't stay down..... she would explain things the best she could to this girl.

"Enjeru has always been like that. The moment he came here he challenge me to a duel, wanting to prove that he was the best. I defeated him despite his best efforts, and ever since then, he's been training himself and dueling countless people and "collecting" new cards in order to beat me. He was going to duel Ruben for the leadership yesterday, but the student dieing postponed that duel." Selina didn't want to get too many people involved, so she figured explaining the whole situation would back Luna down from it.

"The reason I let all this happen is because I can't fight back. I know the kidnapper is one of those 3 leaders, but I don't know which one. The MSS is connected; if I went after the wrong one, the real kidnapper would know right away, and my brother would get hurt. That's why I can't do anything."
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music   Sound of Music Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:12 am

"If you know its one of them....why don't you take all three down at the same time?" It all seemed very simple, really. "You could get loyal members to back you up, and face off against all three at the same time. It's flawless!" Luka smiled nervously at Selina. Solina had told her about the student's death...the student had been an Amber Eraser....the same rank as she was. Then Selina's brother was an Amber Eraser...the idea that Erasers were being...well...erased...was beginning to disturb her. Was the reason for being recruited here so that she could fill in the empty slots? No, that couldn't be it...after all...she had picked to be in Amber herself. It was her own fault for joining the weaker team.

Luka tilted her head slightly, looking at Selina. "Can I help somehow? I mean...I know i'm just an Eraser...and I'm not very strong....but i can still help!" She thrust her duel disk arm in the air with some enthusiasm, more or less just trying to psyche herself up to impress the former leader. Was there really anything she could do to help? Like she said...she wasn't very strong...and even her deck had never once won a duel. She suddenly wondered where Solina had gone, wishing she had some form of back-up right now.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music   Sound of Music Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:22 am

Selina just shook her head. This girl was... amazing.

"If you really want to help you can, although I really don't want other people getting involved. Well it's too late for that actually; Saix has already gotten himself way too involved." These last couple of days had changed everything. If the killer was desperate enough to kill someone, didn't that mean that they were on his trail?
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music   Sound of Music Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:36 am

Luka's eyes widened slightly. "You know Saix too?" She moved a finger to her lips, and a look of thoughtfulness appeared as she glanced to where he had disappeared. No wonder Saix was not afraid of Enjeru, back in the classroom. He was probably already ready to fight...just waiting for the moment. He was already ready to take down the MSS!

"What do I need to do to help? I really want to help!"
She looked back at Selina. "How can I get strong enough?" She realized her voice was beginning to grow, and she noticed one of the MSS leaders looking towards them. A small 'eep' escaped her lips and she immediately changed the topic, trying to look natural. She immediately took hold of Selina's skirt as if admiring it. "I mean, Avatar Black...if they get such cute uniforms like this, I want to be strong enough to get in!" Luka raised her voice a little more so the leaders would think that's what she was really talking about. She looked up at Selina again, a nervous smile on her face. "ehe...."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music   Sound of Music Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:46 am

"Well, you have to work very hard to get promoted. It usually doesn't happen quickly. You have to get really good grades, do well during certain duels. I suggest that you find someone to give you suggestions on how to duel. I've heard Chuku the pro duelist is here on campus somewhere, if he isn't too busy maybe he can help you." Selina decided to tell her as much as she knew. She leaned in and whispered in.

"My brother is in a place with water in it. He was in a room with pipes in the first video, and someone has been using the scuba gear without permission. Maybe it's in a cave somewhere under the island. I thought about the abandoned harbor, but that place has been sealed off ever since a ship exploded due to an oil leak years ago. A lot of people died after it exploded and it crashed into the wall, so no one has been able to go there ever since. This is so frustrating! How can this guy keep my brother here for over a month without me finding out where he is?"
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music   Sound of Music Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 10:59 am

Luka thought for a moment, but the looming thought of the MSS leaders looking at them made her nervous about saying much more. She was surprised Selina had the guts to do it herself. "C-can we talk about this somewhere more...away from MSS ears?" She leaned in and whispered, "The leaders scare me."

Listening to all the facts, Luka thought she might have an idea. But if Selina was right, and one of those three leaders was guilty, they were too close for comfort. "What about lunch?"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music   Sound of Music Icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:12 am

Selina wandered what she could have figured out that she didn't. Did she overlook something too obvious?

"Alright, I suppose we can talk about this after your next class. I'll meet you in the cafeteria later." And with that, she went off towards the Avatar Black dorms.

*I'm not sure if this girl should get involved. She seems too innocent to get involved in something like this. I guess I can make sure that no harm comes to her.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sound of Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sound of Music   Sound of Music Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sound of Music
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Daemon Movement :: Entrance of the Movement :: Wicken Academy :: The Entrance/Courtyard-
Jump to: