The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

The Crystal Tree Buds

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Saix

Saix

The Crystal Tree Buds Empty
PostSubject: The Crystal Tree Buds   The Crystal Tree Buds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:07 pm

Following his Eagel firend, Gail did indeed make his way back to the Amber Dorms. He looked at the front sign and it seemed this was the lowest dorm in the school. It did not bother him much. He had always been fine just getting by, nothing extravagant. When he looked around, he did like it more than the other dorms anyway. it was much more peaceful and had cherry blossoms everywhere, his favorite tree. It reminded him of the forest and it made him feel at home. He walked over to a nearby bench and sat and his eagle touched down at his feet.

"There's a lot we gotta do from here... Hey, you knew didn't you? You were firends with my mom since she was a little girl" The Eagle tilted his head at Gail and then turned away slightly "You know something about this place.. about my mom" The Eagle turned back to him and nodded it's head.

Gail looked back to the sky and wanted to enjoy the moment. "thanks though, for bringing me so far... i hope i can count on you through this.." The clouds floated across so gently that it just made him feel so at home.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tree Buds   The Crystal Tree Buds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:15 pm

"Gail, wait up!" Lunder came running up to him, and was panting a bit.

"Are you going to the tournament tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tree Buds   The Crystal Tree Buds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:29 pm

He Looked over at Lunder shocked that she even came to him. He pondered her question for a moment, still in shock of the whole situation.

"Well.. I'm not that high classed of a duellist, but it guess it would be fun.. I'll join for the heck of it i suppose, why?"

He had just met her and she actually saw it necessary to bother with him. what for?
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tree Buds   The Crystal Tree Buds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 4:43 pm

"Um.... well...." She put her two index fingers together. "I just became the Amber division leader of the MSS, which is a school group that makes sure the rules are followed. The thing is, recently the group has basically been really abusing their powers. So when Konan left, I became the leader of the Amber division. Now all my friends are scared of me. I guess they weren't really much friends to begin with. They were only my friends because of who my brother is." She turned and looked at Gail.

"My brother is Lucion D. Skye, the current duel monsters champion. He's always been a way better duelist then I was. 8 years ago when he first enrolled at Wicken, he quickly became the strongest duelist here. About a year after he left the academy he ended up winning most of the tournaments and quickly became the champion. Ever since then, most people only see me as "Lucion's little sister.". They don't see me as Lunder. No matter how hard I try, no matter how much practice I do, no matter how good I get, people always view me as his sister. That's why I want to beat the tournament and my brother; I want to prove to the world that I am a good duelist in my own right, and not just the sister of a really talented one."
She sighed

"I have a lot of competition though. Selina Duskroot is the current rank #1 at this school, and she has a bone to pick with my brother too. He defeated her when she first came to this school without losing a single life point. And all the other really good duelists from the school are going, not to mention all the other talented people that are going to show up there. I've become really strong, but I don't know if I can beat them all."
She looked a little sad after that last remark.
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tree Buds   The Crystal Tree Buds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:11 pm

"Well... i have no idea who Lucion is.. So, as far I'm concerned, you're you." He looked up again looking for some sort of answer from the clouds that rolled by. He hadn't really had much of a conversation with someone before. But by nature or instinct, he seemed to know a lot about people. "As for your 'friends' people just want a lot, and want a ticket to it obviously. I've only known you for about half an hour, but, i see a Pretty talented duelist, even though all she used on me was a test deck, and someone with pure aspirations. I have no interest in your brother, since you seem more interesting than a champion anyway"

He looked he in her eyes wondering if anything he was saying was connecting. He then took out his deck and showed it to her. "These cards... they've been my friends since i was born. And they guide me to a future that i don't even know the ending..." His eagle flew to the top of the bench and perched itself. "My heart and future lies in my deck, not others. Which is why whether or not I'm the best doesn't matter. because i myself am not anything.." He pets the eagle next to him and it turns into a card once again. he takes the card and shows it to Lunder. "These guys hold the power they wish to give me. Trust in them, and they'll unlock something people like Selina might not be able to put up against."

He bends forward slightly and rubs the back of his neck "You are Lunder, and a pretty cool person as i see so far... You should do just fine with that passion you have there. and i wish you luck"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tree Buds   The Crystal Tree Buds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:25 pm

"I don't want to be the absolute best. I just want to become a good duelist in my own right. And a few legitimate friends would be nice." She smiled when she saw the spirit.

"So you can have a few spirits too? My family is especially talented at that too. My brother can see them, along with my father, who is the chancellor of this school. Thanks for the advice. I could help you with your deck in return if you'd like. Although you'd have to come up to my room in order for me to help you."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tree Buds   The Crystal Tree Buds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 5:43 pm

He pondered this for a moment and smiled at her

"It was no big deal. you're not obligated to help me.. although, i would like some experience working with these guys."

He looked at his deck in his hand and felt the connection with it and was comfortable with it.

"Sure, i'd like your help. but... the Crystal beasts... they cannot be changed.. they must stay the same. I grew up with al of these guys, i won't have them replaced." He stood up from the bench and took a few steps towards the dorm. "Ok, lead the way Lunder..
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tree Buds   The Crystal Tree Buds Icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 11:46 pm

"Alright then!" Lunder led the way to a room on the second floor marked "399" She opened the door. Inside was a good-sized room with a queen sized bed. The room had a desk with a computer, two pink curtins, and black wallpaper with large lightning bolts on them. On a dresser next to the bed was a picture of Lunder with three people. One of them was a older guy with blond hair and blue eyes, looking particularly grumpy about something. There was a woman with blond hair and blue eyes grinning at the camera. The final person was of a man with black hair, gazing at the camera with a calm expression on his face. Lunder sat down on the bed.

"So, do you mind showing me your deck real quick?"
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tree Buds   The Crystal Tree Buds Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:00 am

Gail looked around the room and was impressed as to the lengths she went to express he love of thunder, lightning, that kind of thing. He stood looking at the walls until he heard her asking to see his deck. He was still cautious to trust anyone just yet, so took precaution to protect what was most important to him.

"Alright, but it's going to be a bit special.." The crystal beast cards in his deck became real creatures once again and surrounded Gail, all of a much smaller stature than normal, of course. He handed her the rest of his deck, as the cards that mattered most to him were right next to him.

"Sorry... i don't quite let anyone really hold these guys here. They mean the world to me..."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tree Buds   The Crystal Tree Buds Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:30 am

"I understand. My spirits really don't like coming out and showing themselves to other people unless they need to though, so excuse them for not showing up." Lunder looked at his deck.

"Get rid of all non-crystal beast monsters in your deck except for gorz, and replace those crystal beasts that you only have one copy of with another, except for the ones that require tributes. Also, you should put in another Pegasus. I can't believe you don't have 3 of those. All well-running crystal beast decks have those. It speeds things along." She continued looking at the deck.

"Get rid of crystal tree , mage power, giant trunade, darkworld shackles, and crystal tree. Replace them with 2 mystical space typhoons, 1 crystal beacon, and 1 rainbow path. That's all the advice I can give you right now. I'd tell you to put in the equip spell "Golden Rule" but that card is incredibly rare; getting your hands on just one is such a pain."
Lunder handed him back the deck and looked at the photo on the dresser.

"That's my family right there. I think you can figure out how I'm related to them just by looking at the picture."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tree Buds   The Crystal Tree Buds Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:41 am

He listened to what she said and as soon as she mentioned changing the crystal beasts. His ears seemed to die down from what she was saying. He did however hear her out the rest of the way the best he could and took back his deck when he could. He looked at the monsters around him and although it was her advice, he could not do everything she asked.

"Thank you for your help... but it's something i'd have to think about it. I value your input, reallly... It's just Cobalt.. he has to stay.. The cat and carbuncle are just cards i got dueling, so i guess i'll replace them with a duplicate of cobalt and a third Pegasus. I Have a big stash of cards here in by pack, i'll look through them and see if any of those other cards are in there too."

He looked over at her Picture of her family and smiled at the peace, then frowned at the realization of his own life. "Nice family... me and my own never got a chance to take a picture... Too busy i guess"

Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tree Buds   The Crystal Tree Buds Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:45 am

"Is something up with your fam.... never mind, I won't ask. Well actually, I haven't had much time to make pictures either. This one was 5 years ago, and was the last family picture I've ever done." She sighed again. "I'm done giving you the advice that I can give you. You can go to your room now if you wish. It's rather late, so I'd turn in if I were you."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tree Buds   The Crystal Tree Buds Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:27 pm

Turns around and walks out the door waving his hand backwards to her.

"Thanks again Lunder"

He exited from her room and saw girls walking the halls. He ran back in the room and waited for them to pass. It was late and he was pretty sure he should be in his room by now. He had no concern about that fact he was in a GIRLS dorm, because as he grew up, those things were never an issue for him to learn; separating from girls.

"I'll just go the other way.."

He takes out condor's card and it becomes an eagle once again. He gets on it's back and flies out Lunder's Window. "Yeeeaah!!" He always loved flying on his Eagle and smiled back at lunder in her room before he got too far out of sight. He headed for the boys dorm and dove into an open window of room "248" Which happened to be the number he was assigned. The eagle dissapeared and he layed there on the floor of the room and went to sleep
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tree Buds   The Crystal Tree Buds Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:02 pm

Chuku knocked on the door to Gails room. The boss had given him direct orders to try to turn the boy onto their side. Why he would be interested in someone currently in Amber Eraser was beyond him, but orders were orders. He knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tree Buds   The Crystal Tree Buds Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:34 pm

Is suddenly awoken by the knock at the door. His cards are scattered along the floor as well as the spare cards he kept in his pack. He picked up his deck, while noticing the cards that Lunder had asked him to change. He did so in the mean time and gathered the new deck to Lunder's speculations. Give or take a few cards he still wanted. He went to open the door and looked the man standing in front of him in the eyes, although his own were ready to shut for the night.

"...Is there something i can help you with?.."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tree Buds   The Crystal Tree Buds Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:39 pm

" My name is Chuku.You want to know about your mother's killer right? I'll give you all the answers you want, but you have to do something for me in return."

Last edited by Nothost on Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tree Buds   The Crystal Tree Buds Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:45 pm

The words the man spoke sent a shock through his body right away and tensed his fists. He threw an immediate punch as though it was from reflex, but stopped before it connected with the man. His eyes were wide open and focused on the man alone. The tattoo on his left arm burned and started to shine red. It soon died down though. Gail held his arm looking at the man still in a bit of pain.

"What are you talking about?... how do you know anything about me or what i want?... Either way.. i'm here to learn about my Mother. That guy will have to wait. Although.. i may be able to just skip it and get to him. So what do you want me for?"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tree Buds   The Crystal Tree Buds Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 6:54 pm

Chuku took out a deck and placed it on Gail's bed. He also took out a extra deck of 14 cards and placed it next to the deck. Finally, he took out a medallion with a strange symbol on it and placed it next to the deck.

"I want you to play in the tournament tomorrow wearing that necklace and using that deck of cards. The deck right next to it is the extra deck. It's a fully complete deck, except it's missing the monsters. Just add your monsters to the deck and it will be complete. That 14 card deck next to it is the extra deck; add your Rainbow Dragon to that extra deck right before your first match. It will adapt to it's new position quite nicely. In order for that deck to react its full potential, you must be wearing that medallion, but don't put it on until right when you're about to do your first match. If you do well enough in the tournament, I'll tell you who killed your mother. You don't have to win the entire thing; after all, even with this deck Lucion is quite a force to be reckoned with. Just at least win a couple of matches. It shouldn't be a problem if you use these. If you don't wear the medallion or don't use this deck though, I won't be telling you anything."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tree Buds   The Crystal Tree Buds Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:25 pm

He looked at what the man had put on his bed and was extremely eager to find out what was going on with all of this. He wouldn't have to change his monsters, so he would have them with him the whole time, like he had promised. This was all for what he wanted, but he also wanted to learn about his mother. The man who killed her was after him anyway, he needed to get this whole thing settled. Then maybe he could honor his mother's memory.

"Heh... you have bad manners.. ask someone to do something without an explanation? i could be walking into my own destruction as far as I know.. but you're lucky on one thing... my mother's memory is worth it."

He turned back to the man and gave him a smile like he was enjoying the whole fun of the situation. The tato on his arm had began to shine red again as the future seemed so much clearer and amusing.

"Alright... i'll do it.. Just make sure it's a bit fun for me, k?"

That voice was a lot looser and unstable than his usual one. It was reckless and seemed to enjoy everything that was about to happen. He picked up everything and placed his monsters spirits inside the new deck. They didn't sit very well in it which made him worry a bit. His tattoo returned to black and he clenched the deck

"My friends... they aren't comfortable here... Couldn't I just use my own deck?"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tree Buds   The Crystal Tree Buds Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:49 pm

"I apologize if your friends don't feel comfortable at first, but I'm sure they'll get used to it soon enough. Besides, this deck contains rather rare cards. You have no idea how hard it was to find some of this stuff. Golden rule was a real pain to get. If you want to know why I'm doing this, it's because I want someone to lose during the tournament. I could defeat him easily enough if I'm matched up against him, but there's a chance I might get matched up with him. That's where you come in. The more more associates I have working for me in the tournament, the more likely he's going to lose. And trust me, it's going to be real fun."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tree Buds   The Crystal Tree Buds Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 7:58 pm

"Someone to lose huh?... i guess i could try to work that.. But wouldn't you be better off getting one of the more advanced duelists to help you? I just started her, and... I'm in amber as you can see. you must really suck at picking your associates."

He took the deck and placed it in his duel dsk and faced the man

"It would be suicide to head into this tournament without knowing the deck.. so how about you let me test it out for a second?"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tree Buds   The Crystal Tree Buds Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:04 pm

"You want to test that deck out? Very well. Don't wear the necklace yet though. Add your rainbow dragon to your extra deck. By the way, your monsters don't like the deck because your monsters are going to go through a few changes. They'll transform into a superior form."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tree Buds   The Crystal Tree Buds Icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:23 pm

Activates his duel Disk as he looks across to the man. His Tattoo hass been glowing uncontollably lately, and it's never happened before. all he seems to notice really is a slight burn everytime it does.

"Alright, this deck better be worth it then!"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tree Buds   The Crystal Tree Buds Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:12 pm

"Let's begin then. I'll take the first move. I draw." "I summon a monster in facedown defense position and place one card facedown. Your turn." *Now then, let's see how well you can handle these cards.*
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tree Buds   The Crystal Tree Buds Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:52 pm

"I'll just draw my first hand then" He takes up the cards and his monsters look different. Their cards say different things... He wasn't sure what was happening to them, but they weren't the same. Still, he played them like they were still a part of him. "I'll set 2 cards facedown and end my turn" he wasnt sure what he was in store for. he had to watch for a bit first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Crystal Tree Buds   The Crystal Tree Buds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crystal Tree Buds
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next