The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

The Arival of the Wickens.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nothost

Nothost

The Arival of the Wickens. Empty
PostSubject: The Arival of the Wickens.   The Arival of the Wickens. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:42 pm

The boats touched down in the harbor of the city a couple hours later. Lunder and Gail made their way off of the boat and onto the harbor. Unknown to them, Konan was watching the boat. Once he saw that Ruben had gotten off of the boat, he smiled. A couple of other ships came into the harbor as well; the people on there looked like students from another school. Lunder frowned.

"Well looks like Duel Academy has some people participating as well. I should have expected that I suppose. The rivalry between these two schools are huge. Expecially recently since they think that one of Wicken's students stole one of their sacred beast cards during the school duel I was in. It hasn't been proven one way or the other yet though."
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: The Arival of the Wickens.   The Arival of the Wickens. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:11 pm

Gail put on his school jacket and looked over at the duel academy students. he didn't make much of them just by looking and didn't really care what their own issues were. He did wonder though what was up with their assumption of a student from Wicken stealing from them?

"Well, they should check themselves before assuming others. Just because the beasts were at the school, doesnt mean a student there didn't want any of them for themselves. It's wrong to assume things."

He came up beside Lunder and looked at her with a puzzled expression. They were here but there was plenty of time before the tournament.

"So, are we going to look into these guys now? we do have a lot of time left. I'd hate to miss the chance."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The Arival of the Wickens.   The Arival of the Wickens. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:14 pm

"Yeah, but we have to get to the stadium at the correct time. Otherwise....." Lunder looked over at one of the buildings at the harbor.

"That's odd, I could have sworn someone was there a second ago. I must be seeing things. Anyway, let's get going. Lunder got off of the boat and started walking away."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: The Arival of the Wickens.   The Arival of the Wickens. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:17 pm

Gail Followed closely after her and looked over to where she was a second ago. he touched his deck and his Eagle came out. He whispered quietly in it's ear so no one would hear. it soon flew off somewhere.

"Coming!"
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: The Arival of the Wickens.   The Arival of the Wickens. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:27 pm

Saix walked down off from the boat which he was a little late to getting off of, due from his nap the whole way. He saw everyone pretty far from the boat already. He was probably one of the last few coming off the boat. He yawned and looked to the sky as he walked remembering recent things. why was he even entering this tournament? He didnt have a personal grievance with Konran. Although he was an enemy of Selina and that was enough. This also got him wondering how him and Selina even became friends. he'd been helping with her brother and getting Konran, and she helped him out in dark world.. but honestly, could they even really be considered friends? they've done nothing of the type...

"Man.. this is going to be such a bother..but if its for Selina..." he stood up and walked off the boat trying to follow where everyone was heading to. He was missing luka a little bit.. It had been a few days since he'd seen her, due to his trip to dark world. He tried not to think about it too much, because he still felt bad about how he couldn't be there for her back at the abandoned harbor

"I wonder what i should do for now.."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The Arival of the Wickens.   The Arival of the Wickens. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 2:44 pm

"Darkie!" Syveta skipped over and hugged him. She grinned at him.

"I've decided that I'm following you, for better or for worse. Also, I've decided I want to know your real name. What is it?"
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: The Arival of the Wickens.   The Arival of the Wickens. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:20 pm

Saix stared at the girl currently hugging him. From the name she called him, it couldn't be anyone but Syvetta. When he finally believed this was going on, he placed his hand on top of her head and looked down at her.

"Hey Syvetta.. i see you're still calling me that name."

Syvetta's word's were a little surprising. even more so than the hug. She had actually chosen to hang around him? While he was confused, he was a happy at the same time she had made such a decision. She still didn't even know his name it seemed. He didn't see anything wrong in doing that much.

"I guess i haven't told you that, have I? My name is Saix..." He kept looking at the girl who was still hugging him. She was a little strange, but she was nice to be around sometimes it seemed. "So, why'd you come all the way over here?"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The Arival of the Wickens.   The Arival of the Wickens. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:42 pm

Syveta backed up and just grinned.

"Well I'm going into the tournament too. Also, I just like being around you. I really like you Saix." She had decided after what happened in the dark world, that Saix was probably the best person that she could hang around; it was really fun to do so.
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: The Arival of the Wickens.   The Arival of the Wickens. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 3:47 pm

Just when he thought a surprised face couldnt cross him again, Syvetta was still being rather unpredicable with what she said. Although, he did feel it was nice she liked being around him. Like he was important

"oh.. that's cool. I wonder if i'll get to face you again this time around" He grinned back at her looked toward town. It was going to be a while before the tournament. and it seemed he wasn't going to do it by himself.

"Well then, let's see what we can do while we're out here.. there's a lot in town. It should be fun if you wanna come."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The Arival of the Wickens.   The Arival of the Wickens. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:04 pm

"Sure! So what do you have in mind, Saix?" Syveta didn't care what she did, as long as she did it with Saix; she would have fun no matter what.
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: The Arival of the Wickens.   The Arival of the Wickens. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:34 pm

Saix looked around the area for a moment and wondered what could be done around this place. The immediate area just seemed to be stores and such, but a little farther away he could see a candy store. as soon as he did he froze in place and stared at it with his eyes wide open. He hadn't had any candy since he came to wicken. And this wasn't a normal candy store. It was a make your own candy store.

"Caaaannndddyyy...." He stepped foot after foot toward the store and soon his steeps grew faster as his anticipation grew. Saix was usually very grounded, and had his mind straight, and few things threw that off.. Candy was one of them
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The Arival of the Wickens.   The Arival of the Wickens. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 4:50 pm

"Saix, what's gotten into you?" Syveta was surprised by how he was acting, but she decided to come along with him.

"Fine then, I guess we're getting candy. Whatever that is."
She followed him into the store.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arival of the Wickens.   The Arival of the Wickens. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Arival of the Wickens.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Daemon Movement :: Entrance of the Movement :: Docks/Oceanfront-
Jump to: