The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

The Lone Ranger

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kisa

Kisa

The Lone Ranger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:25 pm

Miyako waited for Gail to leave before she turned to look at Chuku. “For your information, I had the duel won. I would have ended him right there.” She decided to take the defensive right away, really making it an offense since she struck first. For some reason, she felt the need to defend her actions to Chuku…no one else, though. She stared at him, unafraid of his reaction.

However, she had questions now…questions that needed answering. “You didn’t really throw your duel today…did you?” she asked cautiously. Why would he do such a thing? It didn’t seem like him to lose on purpose…but then again, it didn’t seem like him to lose to such an opponent either.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Chuku stared at Miyako impassively, just staring at her for about a minute. He was trying to think of the right way to to say this to her so that she would understand it. After all, most of the time, if you had the opportunity to win, you usually took it. There were very rare exceptions where people forced draws or gave up for who knows why, and Miyako's was one of those exceptions, along with his tournament one, although that one was slightly less obvious. He took a deep breath, then spoke to Miyako.

"I did give up. I wasn't really all that interested. I just got invited and I felt like it would be rude to turn down the invitation. So I just decided to give up the duel, and did it in such a way so that it wouldn't have been insulting to the other duelist. I would have lost against Lucion anyway if I had somehow managed to win the tournament. He's in a league of his own. I dueled him once, so I know what I'm talking about. I didn't want to embarrass myself."
Chuku sat back, and waited for Miyako to respond to this. He hoped it would satisfy her curiosity for now.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 12:11 pm

Miyako frowned at Chuku as she tried to make sense of his reasoning. He said he'd only gone because he was bored. It was infuriating to her. If he didn't really want to go, he should have transferred his invitation to her! She could have stomped that ladies man easily! Did he even understand her frustration on the matter? She sighed and shook her head. "I still can't believe you threw it." She turned to her disregarded food and began to pick at it again. "So when are we leaving tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 2:30 pm

*Chuku leaned back in his seat, clasping his hands together behind his head as he leaned against the chair he was sitting in.

"We're going to leave at 8:00 sharp tomorrow, so make sure that you pack all the essentials you need, and nothing more." *Chuku got stood up, looking down at Miyako, extending a hand out to her. "Shall we go and walk around campus? There's a place that has a spectacular view of the ocean that I want to show you."
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:06 am

Miyako blinked, slightly taken aback by his sudden invitation. She looked at his hand, then back to his face, frowning slightly as she tried to read his eyes for some kind of clue as to his true intentions. Did she trust him? Of course. But he had never offered an invitation like this to anyone, and especially not to her. Well, no use looking a gift horse in the mouth, right? She decided to take the invitation with a grain of salt, and enjoy it while the opportunity was there. "Uh...sure." She placed her hand in his and stood to her feet. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 1:08 am

Chuku walked out of the room, still holding onto Miyako's hand as he did so. He didn't know why he was going the extra mile to hold her hand. He initially planned on using her for her plans to help bring his goals along, and while it was crucial to be kind with her to gain her trust, it wasn't necessary for him to do something like this. So why was he doing it?

"You're going to love the view I'm going to show you." He opened the doors of the dorm and walked outside, heading towards the beach.

(End Topic)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lone Ranger   The Lone Ranger - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lone Ranger
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Daemon Movement :: Entrance of the Movement :: Wicken Academy :: Avatar Black Dorms-
Jump to: