The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

A Serene Walk on the Beach

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nothost

Nothost

A Serene Walk on the Beach Empty
PostSubject: A Serene Walk on the Beach   A Serene Walk on the Beach Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 10:29 am

The sounds of the waves crashing against the rocks, the tide going up and down on the sand. The seagulls were crying out, fluttering about over and on the beach. Chuku lead Miyako along, until he came to what looked like a staircase carved out of the rockface. He climbed up and lead her to a little platform that overlooked the ocean. He sat down on the edge, and stared at the waters ahead of him. The light from the setting sun was reflected on the ocean, casting a golden orange glow on the water.

"I build this little spot so I could look out at the ocean. I've never taken anyone here with me before."
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: A Serene Walk on the Beach   A Serene Walk on the Beach Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 11:39 am

"It's beautiful...." Miyako stood behind him, her hands folded in front of her. A gentle breeze whipped at her hair and cowboy hat, but it wasn't an annoying issue. It was nice, actually. She stared out at the ocean and the setting sun. Such a calming effect. Even the xyz monster voices in her head seemed exceptionally quiet as she viewed the scene.

She glanced at Chuku after a long moment. He had never brought anyone here....until now. He had not shared this environment with anyone...except her now. Why? That was the question ringing in her head at the moment. She wasn't sure she should ask...but it was burning on her tongue to ask.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: A Serene Walk on the Beach   A Serene Walk on the Beach Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 12:04 am

Chuku just stared out silently out onto the ocean for awhile, staring out in silence. The salty sea air blew in his face, ruffling his hair as it did so.

"When I first came to this academy, I was not a very good duelist at all. I was put in Amber Eraser because of my dueling skills at the time, so I was really looked down upon by others. I came her from a Duel Academy where I was a Slifer Red, where I was also looked down because of my low rank. I thought I was a good duelist, before I actually went to schools and got outplayed by just about everyone. I came here whenever I got really upset or had a lot on my mind, which happened a lot back then." Chuku was silent for a bit after that, still staring off at the ocean.

"Then one day the headmaster here called me into his office and while I can't say I became instantly good after that, my trip there proved to be pretty enlightening." *At those words, he ran a finger across a scar that went down diagonally down from his forehead and stopped at his right eye, a wound that he had acquired from somewhere.

"After that I got better and I worked my way up. I still came to this spot on occasion though, if I felt like I wanted to be alone or ponder about something. I guess I kind of just have a lot on my mind right now."
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Serene Walk on the Beach   A Serene Walk on the Beach Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Serene Walk on the Beach
Page 1 of 1