The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

A New Day Dawns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nothost

Nothost

A New Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: A New Day Dawns   A New Day Dawns Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:57 pm

Chuku was sitting out on the platform that overlooked the ocean. It was early morning, and a new day had dawned. The sun was shining over the ocean, casting a faint orange light over the water. The last year had been interesting for him, expecially since now he was free from the darkness. One day it had said it no longer needed him and just left him behind. He didn't know why it didn't kill him or dispose of him in some matter, but he supposed it didn't matter much. He was back to his weak-old self again.

Chuku looked down at the ocean, waiting for Miyako to come. He had invited her to come join him on the docks, although he didn't tell her why. He had kept his promise and told her about the numbers, and the way to ultimately get the voices to stop bothering her. But there was another pressing matter that he wanted to discuss to her about.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Kisa

Kisa

A New Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Dawns   A New Day Dawns Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:34 pm

Miyako treaded slowly on the beach, enjoying the warm ocean breeze. It wasn't everyday that she got to revel in its warmth and beauty, and so when Chuku called her to meet him at their usual meeting spot, she decided to enjoy the trek there.

Eventually she turned off fromm the sand and began climbing the winding path up to the cliff top that overlooked the ocean. There she found Chuku already waiting for her. She was curious as to why he had called her out here. Whatever it was, it was probably important.

She walked up and stood beside him. "You wanted to see me?" She asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

A New Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Dawns   A New Day Dawns Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:46 am

Chuku stared out into the ocean, although he didn't bother to look at Miyako yet. He seemed to be deep in thought about something.

"Miyako, what do you plan on doing after you graduate?"
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

A New Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Dawns   A New Day Dawns Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 12:54 am

Miyako's eyes widened slightly in surprise. Where in tarnation was this coming from? She sighed softly and sat down at the edge of the cliff, letting her legs dangle.

"Well i suppose i've never thought of it. I guess I would probably return home...work on th' farm...maybe take a job or two in collecting artifacts. Not really much for a simple girl like me to do i guess."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

A New Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Dawns   A New Day Dawns Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:05 am

"That kind of sounds nice actually. Being in the pro's pays off, but it's a lot of hard work with busy schedules. I wanted to go pro, but recently, I don't think that's a good idea for me anymore. I've just lost my dueling spark recently, and now I'm sure what I want to do with my life." Chukuru looked over at Miyako.

"I don't have too much more time before I have to pick a path either. I think I'm going to end up traveling around a few places, see what I can learn and find out. What do you think about all this?" He wandered what Miyako was thinking right now. He knew he was asking her a lot of strange things about the future, but he did have his reasons for asking.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

A New Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Dawns   A New Day Dawns Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:24 am

She frowned as she listened to him. Surely he wasnt serious? In the couple years that she'd known him, he had taken pride in his dueling skills. Sure, she'd noticed his winning streaks start to dwindle...but she never thought he would...well...give up.

But as he spoke, she thought it sounded like he needed a partner. Was he trying to invite her along? Granted, she still had a lot to learn...she could use more time in the field. On top of that, she was loyal to Chuku. After all, he had helped her since the beginning. She watched him with curious eyes as she worded her answer carefully.

"I think there's more that you aren't telling me," she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

A New Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Dawns   A New Day Dawns Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:49 am

"Well, I've just lost my spark, and I don't know when, or if I'll ever get it back. So I've been thinking about a lot of things to do in the meantime, you know. What to do to make a living. Should I press on ahead with my dueling career now? Or should I do something else?" Chuku paused for a moment, trying to think of how to put this.

"I've decided that no matter what I decide to do, I want to do it with you at my side. You're the only person who I really care about at this point and well.... whether it's going to the pros or going on an adventure with you, I wouldn't mind tagging along with you."
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

A New Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Dawns   A New Day Dawns Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:33 am

Miyako's brow furrowed slightly at his response. This was definitely not like Chuku. Never before had she ever seen him express such uncertainty...it was...odd. But even now, there was something about his tone...the way he talked...

Was he....hitting on her? No way! She quickly dismissed the thought. She was just a student...nothing special about her. Well...aside from her numbers that is. But still...there was something about his tone...

She smiled at him, moving some hair behind her ear as a breeze blew through. "If its a partner you want, then i'm your gal!" She trusted him more than anyone...and she had little at home that appealed to her. This was a chance at a new life! After school that is.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

A New Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Dawns   A New Day Dawns Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:59 am

Chuku scooted over so he was right next to her, and looked into Miyako's eyes, happy that she was willing to take him along with her, whether she went.

"I'm glad to here that. You know Miyako, even since I threw that tournament duel, I've been wandering if that was the right career for me. I mean if I didn't put my all into a duel, then what kind of duelist am I, you know. Things became unclear to me after that. I thought about it for a long time and realized that things were the most clear whenever I was with you. So coming along with you wherever you go seemed like the best choice to make. And I wouldn't pick anyone else to have adventures with." Chuku smiled at her softly as the wind blew through his short hair, fluttering it around a bit. He wandered if he should tell her outright today.... how he really felt about her.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

A New Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Dawns   A New Day Dawns Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:20 am

An eyebrow raised on miyako's face. Now she was certain he was coming on to her. If it was true, she wondered where it had come from. "What exactly are you trying to say?" She asked, making a final push to get to the bottom of things.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

A New Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Dawns   A New Day Dawns Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:33 am

"Well, I've been dealing with a few personal demons throughout my life. I've made some stupid mistakes, and I tried to make up for them by helping other troubled souls find their place here at the academy, or by guiding people who had a lot of potential. Out of all the people I ended up guiding with though, you are the one that shone the most brightly out of them. If I failed at something, I knew you'd be there for me, just as I've been there for you while you've been here. I taught you how to deal with those numbers, and you helped me get through my problems just by being you." Chuku reached out and gently clasped his hand around Miyako's, looking into her eyes seriously.

"What I'm trying to say is, that I'd love to go with you on adventures as your boyfriend. You don't have to make up your mind about this right away, but I am coming with you whether you say yes or no."
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

A New Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Dawns   A New Day Dawns Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:42 am

At the very least, her suspicions were finally confirmed. The problem, though, was now she didn't know how to respond. She stared at him with widened eyes while he held her hand. He was honestly the last person she'd expected to ask her out.

Finally, after a long moment, she giggled softly. "Well i certainly don't mind your company. However, lets just take things one step at a time. I've never had a boyfriend, ya know...it might take me a while to agree to the prospect." She watched him with her soft brown eyes. She wasnt ready to say yes....but then she wasnt saying no either.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

A New Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Dawns   A New Day Dawns Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:50 am

Chuku felt a little warm inside when she giggled: he wanted to hear that sound from her a lot more often. Even though she didn't say yes outright, Chuku wasn't disappointed with what she said. She had definitely left things open, so he definately had a chance with her. He smiled at her warmly.

"You've never had a boyfriend before? I'm honestly surprised no one has tried to ask you out before now. Well, it looks like we're going to be together for awhile, so you'll have plenty of time to think it over. We'll have a few adventures and see where we are after all that." Chuku was enjoying the playful banter he was having with her right now. It would hopefully lead to something else in the future.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

A New Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Dawns   A New Day Dawns Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:01 am

"I never said i wasn't ever asked out," she replied playfully. She stood and adjusted her hat. The wind was starting to pick up. Looking out to sea, she could see storm clouds brewing.

"Looks like rain...think we should probably be gettin' inside now." Miyako turned to head back to the school, but waited for him to get up. "Ya comin, or what?"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

A New Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Dawns   A New Day Dawns Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 4:06 am

"Yep, I'm coming!" Chuku ran over beside her and walked back towards the Avatar Black Dorm with her.

"So, I've heard the Duel Champion Zeon is getting married. I wander if that means he's going to end up retiring soon. He's such an amazing duelist too: it would be a shame if he ended up quitting now, don't you agree?"
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

A New Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Dawns   A New Day Dawns Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 10:42 pm

Miyako shrugged. Not having been allowed to enter because of her numbers, she had only been able to spectate. And while she was impressed with the new champion's skills, she knew she could have changed the outcome if she'd been able to play.

"Champions come and go," she said non-commitedly. "I don't usually have time to keep up with celebrities." It was true...in her town they all kept busy with ranches and farms and the like...tv or movies were a rare luxury. On top of all that, dueling wasnt really wver fun and games...it was a legal solution to many disputes: winner take all. So she had a hard time glorifying any so-called champion.

The wind picked up again as they walked, and Miyako rushed forward to get inside just in time for the first roll of thunder to sound.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

A New Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Dawns   A New Day Dawns Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:10 pm

Chuku opened the door to the Avatar Black dorm and ushered Miyako inside. He then closed the door behind her, and then proceeded to walk down the hallway towards the room.

"I know what you mean. I usually don't pay too much attention to the champions, but I at least know who they all were. The last one was a former student from our academy, until Zeon defeated him. We were all doing so well in that tournament until he outclassed all of our best duelists. I find it dis-hardening that the tournament didn't go out the way we intended it to go. But if he really is retiring, then that opens some new possibilities." Chuku walked down the hallway towards the lounge located on the first floor, turning to look at Miyako as he did so.

"So what would you be more interested in? Traveling around the world looking for treasure, or going into the pro's with me?"
Chuku realized that he had arrived at a crossroad that would probably determine the rest of his life. It was rare to realize the importance of a decision to that degree, but he certainly knew what was at stake this time around.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

A New Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Dawns   A New Day Dawns Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:21 pm

She blinked as the question rose to confront her. She still had another year at least before she could graduate...so she had time to decide. Nevertheless, his question begged an answer now. Treasure? Or dueling? Which should she decide? Which woukd you decide?

Miyako thought for a moment, sitting down on a the arm of one of the lounge couches, letting her hat fall to her back, hanging from her neck. Her jet-black hair seemed to shine in the fluerescent lighting.

"Why not both," she said finally. "Why choose just one? Both are my life...and equally doable."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

A New Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Dawns   A New Day Dawns Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:46 pm

"Well that's true, we can do both. Why didn't I think of that?" Chuku lead her over to a couch and sat down on it. There were a few people milling around, but there weren't all that many people here during this time of the day.

"So, is there a particular treasure hunt that you want to go on after you graduate?"
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

A New Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Dawns   A New Day Dawns Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:27 am

Miyako shrugged. "It doesnt really work that way. Basically you just learn of treasures through history books, libraries...but mostly through word if mouth and old legends. Someone might come with a request, offer a hefty price...those are the best and most dangerous"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

A New Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Dawns   A New Day Dawns Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 12:47 am

*Chuiku looked over at Miyako, a thoughtful look appearing on his face. Something had just occured to him, and he can't believe he didn't ask her this before.

"Say, which was the most interesting treasure hunt you ever went on?"
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

A New Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Dawns   A New Day Dawns Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:00 am

This question was easy, though the memory was still somewhat bittersweet. "Just before you found me...i had been on the hunt for a very precious item...an ancient calendar made of Fire Opal." She paused to let him picture the idea, then continued. "It was said to have given the Mayans their ability to predict the future. When i reached the ruins that contained the relic, i was confronted by a man claiming to be Chaac, the Mayan god of thunder and rain. He challenged me to a duel...and nearly defeated me."

Miyako lightly touched her cheek as she recalled the adventure. She could hear her cards chanting, as if in response to the memory, but she blocked them as she'd been taught. "On that day, i obtained my numbers...a gift from the Mayan gods apparently. Needless to say...i won...and left with the most beautiful relic i'd ever laid eyes on."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

A New Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Dawns   A New Day Dawns Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 1:37 am

Chuku frowned when she brought up the guy who thought he was a god. There was something about that situation that seemed familiar to him. He stared over at Miyako, his eyes full of concern.

"Miyako, did he challenge you to a shadow duel?"
Chuku thought he knew the answer, but he wanted to be sure reguardless.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

A New Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Dawns   A New Day Dawns Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:36 am

Miyako nodded. "Yes, actually, he did. If not for my numbers, i dont think i would be here today." She tilted her head slightly with curiosity. "How did you guess?"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

A New Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Dawns   A New Day Dawns Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 2:53 am

"Well.... I've been in one before. It's a really long story." Chuku shuttered at the memory. That was one of the most unpleasant things he had ever had to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Day Dawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day Dawns   A New Day Dawns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Day Dawns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Daemon Movement :: Entrance of the Movement :: Wicken Academy :: Beach-
Jump to: