The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

THE FAINT MEETING TO BE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
twilight

twilight

THE FAINT MEETING TO BE Empty
PostSubject: THE FAINT MEETING TO BE   THE FAINT MEETING TO BE Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:42 am

~ stomach growls ~ " ohhh man need food now...." after a long day's work in the fields its time for some food. time a for night on the town. " he he he" ladies beware im on my way " chuckles to him self " time to ride as he glances in awww of his harley davidson fresh from america ~ ive workd all year for this thing and to think its actually mine happy day's no more walking everyware ~ off into town i go on the hunt for something substantial. " hmmmm sushi or ramen tonight " " lets let fate decide pops out a coin decide heads i get sushi and tails i get ramen ~ " flips coin lands on heads raman it is he he he " ~ chuckles knowing there pretty waitresses there working ~ after some time of driving to get to his favorite ramen shop he grasps the door and pauses ~ his staff begins to trembles slightly in his hand. " heh now of all times i sense a great soul " oh well this one will just have to wait its chow time ~ grins stupidly ~ i open the door and see the head chef and order 3 bowls of his best spicy ramen and some sake. than this cute llittle waitress comes to seat me ~ my dear you are the most beauitiful thing i have ever seen ~ " would you d me the honor of baring my child " she looks at me with great rage all of a sudden and wacks me over the head with her serving tray. " owww owww owww" shes says to follow her to the back and if she can get me anything else for the evening. i reply " just your companionship is all the desire my love" ~ i grab her by the hands and smile ~ she wacks me up side the head again with her tray ~ " father what do i do wrong i muddle to my self" il be right back with your order sir. ~ i nod ~ a moment or two after she returns with my food and sake ~ i grab her hands and shout ake take ma su ~ she wacks me over the head for a third time. " hey i dident even do anything wrong that time : ~ stupidly grining ~ she replies thats for doing something right winking as she left me to my food. ~ ahhh haaa looks and smells so good ~ as i open my sake and about to guzzle some down my staff begins to glow brightly ~ " just great as i drink " im not letting this get me down who ever is makeing my soul awareness go off will just have to come here to start something : now is the time for partying after along day of work. ~ grins stupidly hopefully my guest to be can be a beautiful woman who will bear my child . a monk can hope "
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: THE FAINT MEETING TO BE   THE FAINT MEETING TO BE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 2:19 pm

Chuku was on one other mission as well. He heard that a duelist monk was seen in the vicinity. As he passed by a restaurant, he saw the monk. He was holding a staff and everything. Chuku went in and sat down at the monks table.

"Hello, my name is Chuku. And I want you to do something for me."
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
twilight

twilight

PostSubject: the two souls meet   THE FAINT MEETING TO BE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:17 am

as i was enjoying my sake. the door had opened. my eyes tilts toward the door way. awwwww ~ ; . ; ~ thats no woman continues to drink from the let down... as i drank this man appeared to me and my staff started flashing dramatically. . . ~ heh ~ so this is the one i have been sensing. he declares him sel as chuku and wishes to have some business of me. . . i offer him some sake and tell him my name is sakura what do you wish of me stranger ~ hic-up ~ o . O
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: THE FAINT MEETING TO BE   THE FAINT MEETING TO BE Icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 10:24 am

I need you to duel two people.
Lumis Raonlier, and Kisa Raonlier. And then I want you to report on what happened. I want to know what's in their decks.

Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE FAINT MEETING TO BE   THE FAINT MEETING TO BE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE FAINT MEETING TO BE
Page 1 of 1