The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Meeting with Selina

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saix

Saix

Meeting with Selina Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with Selina   Meeting with Selina Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:47 pm

Enters into the dorm and for his first sights, he is amaxed at it's marvelous state. The entire dorm area is larger than anything he's seen before, but he stops himself before he gets too caught up in things. Before he gets caught for breaking some kind of rule, he tries to hurry to Selina's room. unfortunatly he gets confused and wanders around for 30 minuts until he reaches her room.

He stares at the numbers 412 and tries to work up the nerve to knock. the things she said to him run through his mind and anger him. 'You disgust me' it runs through his head over and over. he temporarily loses sight of why he came, and only wants her to go to hell. Soon enough he regains his head and wants to help her once again. He knocks on the door 3 times awaiting a reply from the other side. Resistant to look her in the eyes, he casts his eyes to the floor of the lower right of him while he waits.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Selina   Meeting with Selina Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:59 pm

The door opens, as Selina pokes her head out.

"Oh, it's you. And I see you've been but into Avatar Black. Do you need something? Because I'm too busy for just a social call."
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Selina   Meeting with Selina Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:06 am

He continues looking to the floor, refusing to look her in the eyes.

"About your brother... the MSS is just a student organanization... it's power is limited... no one of real concern would care to control it except a student. The fact you were asked to step down makes me think then person behind everything is somehow affiliated with them, like.... you got in their way."

He backs away as the words she spoke to him come to his mind again and anger him greatly. he turns down the hall and runs away to avoid any problems. "I just... couldnt keep that to myself... GAH!!" he continues down the hall in attempts to exit the building
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Selina   Meeting with Selina Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:15 am

"Wait!" Selina rushes after Saix, and catches up to him in the hallway and grabs his arm.

"Look, I'm sorry if what I said upset you. It's just that about an hour ago he sent me a tape of my brother tied up..... again..... and said that if I wanted to keep him alive that I would have to send him more money again. Although for some reason he's pushing the next payment to 4 days instead of a week, and this time he wants 7 million dollars. He says it's the last time, but he's going to keep at it until my family is broke."
She sighes

"I guess since you've figured that much out, I suppose I'll tell you what I've guess. Yes, it's someone within the squad. Not only that, but since they wanted me to back down from the big tournament as well, odds are they are involved in that in some way. A few really talented students are going to enter the tournament, or were. It's a list of 4 or 5 people who have the biggest motive. I know that my brother is on the island somewhere. But I don't know where!"
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Selina   Meeting with Selina Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:25 am

As she grabs his arm, the words burn into his head more. He tries to keep himself calm while he listens to her and looks at her with a painful look in his eyes. "The MSS.... if they have any complete control.... over anywhere on the island... someplace only under their jurisdiction... chances are thats the safest place they'd think to keep him..." I just wanted to try helping..." tries to continue down the hall taking back his arm.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Selina   Meeting with Selina Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:28 am

"I don't think all of them are in on it. The more people are involved in a kidnapping the more you need to split the money. It's one of the 4 participates in the tournament. It's either one of the 3 division leaders of the MSS, or it's this guy called Chitan."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Selina   Meeting with Selina Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:37 am

Tell you what... i don't know you very well but i'd like to help... You keep your investigation. and i'll see if i can find something out from these 4 myself. I just got here, they have no reason not to trust me. If i can get into the MSS i might just be able to learn enough.... Although... I don't know why i should go so far for a random person... especially one who sees me as trash of the darkness... I need to go, if i get caught i'll get in trouble." He continues down the hallway towards the stairs
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Selina   Meeting with Selina Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:47 am

boy with brown hair and two different colored eyes, the left one hazel, the right one blue, comes up the stairway and stands in the path of Saix. He is wearing a grey uniform with a picture of a green monster on the back of it.

"So, you're the person who defeated Selina in a examination duel. She wasn't taking things seriously, but that was quite the accomplishment you pulled off there."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Selina   Meeting with Selina Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:57 am

Thank you... I suppose i should introduce myself.. I'm Saix Kurayami... And honestly, i probably dont belong in this dorm.. but getting a transfer would be a pain...

He looks at the uniform the boy has and notices that it is the same as the MSS. A possible lead to helping Solina, and a chance he actually wanted to take, despite how he felt about her. He continues to walk towards his room.

Sorry but i'm in a hurry. i still haven't gotten to my room yet, and i'm really tired... see ya later.

Once out of hearing range, Saix xalled Shado to appear beside him. "Argh! what is it? i'm tired..." Saix's eyes looked full of a resolve that Shado had not know he had. that he was actually sure about something. "Shado, i want you to hand around that guy for as long as you can... Theres something going on and i want you to find out. There isnt much i need you to keep out for, but mainly, a boy, and where he is. once you find that out, come back." Shado looked puzzled at Saix. "I can only stay away from my card for 3 Days. Otherwise i have to go back to the dark world for a week to return my powers." "That's ok, 3 days should be more than enough... just make sure you arent noticed... eve though you're a spirit, be careful.."

Shado had went after the boy that saix finished talking with and saix continued to his room.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Selina   Meeting with Selina Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:03 am

After walking down the staircase to the second floor, Saix came across the room marked 202.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with Selina   Meeting with Selina Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with Selina
Page 1 of 1