The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

A New Day For the Newcomer

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nothost

Nothost

A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Zeon perked up at the mention of Obelisk the Tormenter, although the story pretty much had him fixed on Ami the whole time even before Obelisk was brought up. So, she had let darkness take control of her; another similarity he had with her. But he couldn't bring up what he did when he was under the influence of darkness; killing people was way more serious then what she ended up doing from the sound of things.

"I see. Well you'd have to be careful, maybe she'll use this as an opportunity to get Obelisk. Although I wander why she didn't take it from you when she could have? It is possible for a divine card to go another owner, although you usually have to do something about the original owner. Well anyway, Alison sounds like quite the character. From what you've told me, she doesn't seem to have any notable goals, yet likes using dark powers. That's one of the worst kind of people to deal with; people with power who abuse it to no end without regard to other people. Reminds me of one of the Attero Generals, Syveta. She's a nasty piece of work. That girl likes blowing up things as a past time, and her planet card inflicts real damage on players. We should definitely prepare as much as we can for this, and maybe we can settle things for good." Zeon was heavily curious on what the god card did, but he would find out eventually.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:57 pm

Ami shook her head. "I'm not sure why she didn't take Obelisk. But Allison was a child at the time....and she acted like one. All she wanted to do was make everyone her play thing." She sighed and leaned back against the couch. "She's probably grown by now...both physically as well as in her powers. If we duel again...which is highly probable....I'll have to step my game up past what I'm used to." She shuddered slightly and then turned to smile at him. Somehow, now that she'd opened up to him about nearly everything...she felt a connection growing between them. He didn't even bat an eye at the fact that she'd once controlled dark powers. That alone was a miracle.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:09 pm

Zeon wandered why she was so reluctant to tell this to him. Well, he supposed anyone would ashamed and self-conscious if they were taken over by an evil force against their will. It wasn't as if he could look down on her for doing so; he would be looking down on himself as well if he did that.

"Step up from what you're used to.... are you not confident that you could handle her at your current level? Granted there are some opponents that you need to work your away above though, although I don't know if we can do much within one day."
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:32 pm

He didn't understand how she dueled. "Zeon, I don't use my full potential when i duel most opponents." She shook her head and crossed her legs. "I'm used to dueling low-life criminals.....I don't require full strength. But..." Ami sighed softly. "When I duel high-level opponents, I step up my game. My whole attitude changes. And....usually.....my need for power calls out to Obelisk, and he shows himself to me. I am his guardian, and he listens to me and will bend only to my will. Allison....is an opponent I cannot take for granted. If I were to underestimate her, it could mean my life...and maybe even the life of others. I HAVE to step up my level of dueling."

She silently wondered why he didn't seem to have a problem with her past. Granted...it WAS in the past...but still. No hunger for the power she controlled? No disdain for the things she might have done with her dark powers? No questioning her reliability or trustworthiness?

"Zeon...? I know i should be grateful...but i can't help wondering: you don't seem bothered by my past. At all." She tilted her head with curiosity. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:40 pm

*Oh great, I did not want this to be brought up. "I'll have to divert things away from this as quickly as possible.* Zeon smiled sadly at her.

"If I had a problem with what you did, I would have to ignore the things I would have done. I'm in no position to look down on you." Zeon didn't want this to go any farther.

"Can we go the museum soon? I want to check out that huge expansion core as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:50 pm

Ami could tell that he was avoiding something...just as she had been. "We agreed we would go later this afternoon, didn't we?" She inched closer to him a little and rested her hands on her lap as if waiting to hear a story. "We have time....why don't you tell me your story?" She smiled softly, trying to reassure him and coax him into sharing his story with her. "I promise not to look down on you in any way."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:06 pm

Zeon swallowed. "It's a long story, you might as well make yourself comfortable." Zeon shifted on the couch a bit, and looked down on the floor as he told his story.

"My life was pretty much the same for awhile. Running and hiding from the Order of the Solari. Then one day I ran into Merari, a prodigy of the Order who wielded one of the Envoys of God. She makes Allison look like a schoolgirl; a sadist with power and a god card. She forced me into a duel, where all of her plant monsters did real damage to me. And then she summoned her Envoy, which could have killed all of my monsters with one of it's special abilities, but didn't use that one just to toy with me and torment me further. She left me bleeding there, to die."
Zeon sighed.

"I got help from a passerby who told me to find the Order of Illuminati if I wanted more power. So I went and eventually found them, and got accepted into their group. Even with their cards though, I could barely win against the prodigies, and most of the time I would have died if there hadn't have been outside intervention. I grew desperate; I knew that I wouldn't be able to deal with them at my current level, but there was no time to get stronger. So I made a deal with this being. I have no idea what he is exactly, but he goes by many names; I knew him as Ruin. He isn't human, that much is certain. Anyway, he allowed me to use this card called "shadowheart synchron" which when combined with my synchro monsters, could summon shadowheart counterparts of my synchro monsters."

Zeon looked away from Ami.

"Those monsters worked like a charm. The only problem was that the more I used them, the more twisted and evil I became. I didn't care about others at all anymore; I only cared for my revenge. These monsters also inflicted real damage to opponents; ally of justices use lasers and other weapons to inflict damage to my opponents. I once fired a laser from one of my monsters that would have killed her if a demon had not deflected the blast. And later on, I got in a fight with a man. He wasn't that good of a duelist. I could have defeated him without using the shadowheart monsters. But I summoned one anyway. I attacked him with one. He didn't make it through it. I knew what I was doing, and yet I did it. I let those cards get the better with me. I eventually stopped using them and disposed of them, but that doesn't change the fact that I killed someone. I can't get him out of my head. I can't look down at you at all Ami; I've done something absolutely unforgivable in my desperation for power." Zeon waited for her response. *Well, I guess I'll have to get used to being here. If she makes a move I'll have to run for it.*
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:22 pm

Ami watched him as he talked, her eyes widening slightly as he went into some detail of his past. He had let darkness and power consume him....he had let it twist him....and he had even used his power to kill people. Ami could not remember if she had killed anyone, but she was positive she hadn't. She had used her power just to spite Allison....and for the sake of research. It was something she regretted....and if Allison hadn't taken those powers from her....who knew what kind of person she would be....what kinds of horrible deeds she would have commited.

"Zeon...." She moved next to him and gently took one of his hands. "you might have done some bad things....but...that wasn't you." She tilted her head so she could look into his eyes. "When darkness gets a hold of you, you become a slave....I know what it's like Zeon. But....the fact of the matter is...." her hand squeezed his gently, "that you were able to cast it aside....to rid yourself of it before you caused more damage! That's what counts! You're a good person, Zeon....you're not a killer....you're not evil. Because if you were....Nephthys would have warned me long before I let you stay...."

She kept her voice soft and soothing. She felt bad for him. Living his life with the guilt on his shoulders of murder and violence....she couldn't imagine the pain he must go through every day.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:49 pm

"Ami... you...." Zeon stared at her in shock. He had absolutely no idea how to react to this. He had just blatantly admitted to killing someone, and instead of attempting to arrest him like any law enforcement officer would, she just was trying to cheer him up and tell him that he wasn't evil. His heart was beating really fast for some reason, and was aware of how close Ami was too him, and he was really aware of her hand on his.

"Ami..... I...... thanks. But I came close not to throwing it all away at all. Someone had to help me get through that. If they weren't there, I would still be doing horrible things." He stared at her directly then.

"So, you honestly don't care that I killed someone?"

Last edited by Nothost on Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 6:56 pm

"Then whoever did was a good friend. What are friends for, if not to help someone through their darkest hour, right?" Ami remembered how she'd had a friend who had helped her....though he turned out to be a prick after the fact. Nevertheless, without him, she would not have made it. Of course, after that, her only true friends were Nephthys and Obelisk....but that didn't matter now.

"I won't lie...it does....shock me a bit to hear of the things you have done. But, Zeon...its in the past, and as I said before....it wasn't really you. It sounds like you need to forgive yourself before you can be free of the guilt." What was she saying? She was sounding more and more like a psychologist than anything at this point. It wsn't what she was going for...she was just trying to help. "And I only hope that I am the kind of friend who helps you keep away from that darkness...and if you do end up in its clutches again....i want to be the friend who helps you break free. Because, that's what I consider you...even through such small amount of time of knowing you.....you are my friend." Both her hands were now resting on his hands and she continued to look into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:44 pm

"Ami.... I'm glad I came here and met you. You're the most pure heartened person I have ever known." *Well apart from Ishvaarah. Although that guy shouldn't be counted; he's practically a saint. His refusal to hurt others and reluctance to duel annoys me to no end, especially when he's actually talented.* Zeon moved closer to Ami.

"Ami... thank you for being here, and thank you for helping me. I really like you." He had a sudden urge to kiss her for some reason.

*We just met though. She wouldn't appreciate me trying to hit on her after knowing each other for only a day.*
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:02 am

She tried to remain calm as his last words hit her ears. She felt her eyes widen in surprise and then she felt her cheeks heat up so that she knew she was glowing like a red christmas light. His words reflected the same thoughts she'd been having...but only he had been bold enough to say them first.

She wanted to acknowledge it....wanted him to know that his feelings were mutual. But what would it mean for them? They had met only yesterday, yet she felt so close to him. On the other hand, they were from separate worlds....and he would be going back soon. In the end, only heartache would occur, and she would end up hurt.....again.

But what if it was worth it?

Ami realized she'd been holding her breath and she slowly exhaled and breathed in deep. "I....I like you too, Zeon." She inched closer to him as she spoke with soft words. "I can't explain it....but I really do."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 2:25 am

"Ami..." Zeon debated it for a moment. Then he finally made up his mind. He leaned forward and kissed Ami on the mouth. It was his first time kissing a girl, and it felt rather pleasant in his opinion. He hoped he was doing it right though.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Her eyes widened with surprise and a muffled gasp sounded as her lips were suddenly occupied with his lips. Her first instinct was to push him away, to dropkick him into the floor. But she fought that urge. Thinking back, she had never actually been kissed before. This feeling was....different. It was a good different...but it was strange. Of all the men in her life, why did this one.....the one from a different realm....suddenly decide to fall for her?

Ami decided she should just enjoy the moment for now and she closed her eyes and let herself melt into his kiss. She breathed softly against his lips and lightly kissed him back.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:18 pm

Zeon was expecting her to push him away or something like that. But to his surprise, she actually kiss him back. Zeon didn't question it at the moment or showed his surprise; he just let himself enjoy the moment and how good this felt. After about a minute, he finally pulled himself away from the kiss.

"Wow, that felt surprisingly nice actually." Zeon didn't know why he had fallen for this girl, especially since he had to go back to his world and deal with the issues there. Yet he knew one thing; he was definitely going to make the best of these feelings he had for her.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:46 pm

Ami blushed brightly and she looked away quickly to hide her increasingly pink face. "Y-yes....yes it was!" She cleared her throat and turned slightly to look at him through her peripheral vision, a big smile creeping on her face. "I have to say, Zeon.....I've never been kissed before.....but, uh.....you....you are really good at it."

Her lips were still tingling from the action....she could feel the sensation traveling through her neck and shoulders and then down her spine. She resisted the urge to shudder, just to maintain composure in front of Zeon. The kiss had definitely surprised her, and now, her entire brain was shooting off all kinds of messages, warnings, and urges, and now she felt confused as far as emotions go. Was this what it felt like to be in love?
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 11:12 pm

Zeon hoped that his face wasn't too red; he tried to look at her directly at first, but he ended up having to turn his face away from hers.

"Um.... well..... you were really good at it too...." Zeon said in a nervous voice.

*So this is what it feels like to be falling in love?* Zeon was feeling a happiness that i have not felt in years. Even that seems like a fleeting dream now. That kiss had brought back emotions that he'd never thought he'd feel again; he was feeling the aftereffects of the kiss around his entire body. He finally turned back to Ami

"So um, what does this mean for us? I mean I have to go back eventually.... and.... um...." He couldn't finish his sentence. Suddenly the thought of going back was a little bit depressing. He knew he needed to set things right, but now when he thought about it, it was really sad.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 6:32 am

Ami quickly turned to face him and immediately placed a finger to his lips, making a soft 'shhh' sound to quiet him. "I know, Zeon...." It was of course the thought that had been plaguing her mind just before the kiss. He seemed to have a knack for reading her thoughts and voicing them before she could even begin to conjure up the courage to do so.

"We'll just have to take it one day at a time....and live everything to its fullest potential."
She lowered her finger and smiled at him, folding her hands in her lap. "Besides....if push comes to shove....I did mention I'd like to go with you, didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:22 am

*This woman....* Ami was just full of surprises; ever answer she gave to Zeon continued to be the ones he least expected her to say. God he loved this woman.

"Ami, I don't know if that would be a good idea. It's essentially a war zone there, like I told you before. Not only are 3 factions waring, and then there are necromancers running about now."
Zeon shuddered.

"It's entirely up to you if you want to go or not. I'd prefer that you'd not go since it's so dangerous. Besides, don't you have any family or friends here?"
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:38 pm

A spark of anger flashed in Ami's eyes. Ok, she knew she was a girl....but come on. Hadn't she already proved her worth to him just yesterday in their duel? But as quickly as it had appeared, it disappeared, and the feeling was gone. He was just trying to protect her, and she knew it.

"Zeon, I've had more than enough experience taking on evil and criminals and strong opponents. You'll have to give me a little bit more credit....." She sighed softly.

"As far as my family....my immediate family is all in America. I haven't seen them since i started going to Duel Academy."
She looked at him, a look of determination crossing her face. "If you are going away....then I want to go with you." She actually just made up her mind at this instance....after all, if their relationship was going to advance at the rate it was....She wasn't sure if she could handle being separated from him. Of course, only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:00 pm

Zeon saw the brief flash of anger in her eyes and felt like a jerk. He should have known that she would have reacted like that; she probably felt like she was being treated as a weak person because of what he had just said.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to insult your dueling talents or competence or anything like that. It's just that I don't want you to get hurt the way other people I've known have gotten hurt or killed before. If you want to come I won't stop you. Don't have any regrets though."
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:29 am

Regrets.....

She felt a twinge in her heart at the mention of the word. Her past was full of regrets, things she'd wished she had or hadn't done. People she'd hurt...both physically and mentally. She had scars on her body and her soul that would always remind her. Her hand slowly reached for her left leg and she rubbed it lightly through the jeans she was wearing. THAT scar would most certainly never leave her memory.

No regrets.....

She'd already promised herself that when she joined the police force. She had no new regrets....just trouble with the old ones

"I won't have any regrets....I promise." Ami smiled a soft smile towards him.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:02 pm

Zeon smiled back. "That's really good to hear." She seemed eager to follow him into certain danger just so that she could be with him. He noticed that she was rubbing her left leg. Wasn't she covering it up last night too? Either it was a nervous habit, or she was hiding something there. He decided to let it go again; he didn't really need to question something like that at the moment.

"Alright then, I guess you'll be coming with me. Are you done with my deck yet?"
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:10 pm

Ami jumped a little and she grabbed his deck from the arm of the couch. "u-uh! n-no! I'm sorry, i got so distracted with our talking and your kissing...." She blushed as she said that last part. "...that I lost my train of thought with it!" She quickly began looking through the cards again. "I'll start working on it right away!"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 8:46 pm

"Thank you. I guess I'll just hang around until you're done." Zeon got up and started walking around the room, taking the time to look at his surroundings. He didn't really get the chance last night, so he decided to take his time looking around. He thought of the kiss that they just shared, which made him blush. What did it entail for the future? Eventually Zeon looked out of one of the windows at the street bellow.

"So, um..... about that kiss.... does that mean we're..... a.... um.... couple now? I don't know how that works though...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Day For the Newcomer
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Daemon Movement :: Entrance of the Movement :: Apartments-
Jump to: