The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

A New Day For the Newcomer

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kisa

Kisa

A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:17 pm

Her fingers stopped sifting though the deck, and she had to force herself to remember to breathe. Her first kiss....and now perhaps her first relationship. This was beginning to be too much.

"I...I don't know....I suppose it means....well...."
she kept looking at her lap, turning a card mindlessly in her fingers. "I mean....it was just one kiss....does such an action really mean such a drastic change in relationship status?" She wanted to say yes, but her womanly instincts told her to keep it slow for now. If such things moved too quickly, one might miss all the little joys and quirks along the way. "I-I do however, think it is safe to say...we might be something more than friends."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 11:22 pm

"I see. Well you would know more about this sort of thing then I do probably, so I'll trust you on this one." Zeon continued to look at the window. He needed to get back to his realm eventually although right now there was sort of an interlude in the fighting; The Attero had actually been disbanded recently, and he had played a major part in that. In doing so, he had gotten his revenge on the person who had killed his family. He didn't feel happy doing it, but he just felt a huge emptiness now. Now that his main goal was out of the way, he felt like a part of himself was missing now. Even though there was peace now, he still felt uneasy; there was no shortage in powerful people outside of the groups who wanted to cause harm to others for their own benefits, or just didn't care about doing it in the face of getting their goals accomplished. And of course there were those Necromancers who had raised the dead in his home town; they had to be stopped eventually.

"Is Alison's hate for you justified? Or is want of revenge a petty thing?"
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 8:54 pm

Ami nodded slightly. "I suppose it depends on your definition of justified. I did turn against her....I was her apprentice, using powers she had given me against her. On top of that..." She paused for a moment. "The way in which I won was not exactly....nice. I sort of...cheated her out of the win." She wanted to giggle, but she held it back. Honestly, the winning move would have been Allison's...and the way Ami had gotten out of it was kinda funny. "She thinks I'm dead...or last i knew anyways. If she sees that i'm alive, she might take matters into her own hands to ensure i'm done for."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:54 pm

"Well if she feels cheated at your win, she'll definitely want to duel you again. What exactly did you do? Did you stack your deck or something?" Zeon could definitely understand if Allison was angry at that outcome of the duel, and at Ami in general Although he didn't think it warranted killing Ami over it, maybe Allison saw betrayal as the worst possible thing someone could do.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:33 am

Ami giggled softly and shook her head. "Call me anything you want...but a cheater, I am not." She smiled at him and leaned against the arm of the couch, pushing herself into her padded corner for comfort. "No...see, Allison was a mute. She never uttered one word. So she played a card that forced her to speak the name of a card...Mind Crush i believe. According to the rules, she had to literally speak the name of the card....she tried signing what she wanted....which was Left Leg of the Forbidden One...but I wasn't going to have it. I played dumb...acted like i misunderstood her. My final card was drawn, and I had Exodia the Forbidden One complete in my hand." Ami tried not to giggle at the memory. In all honesty, it wasn't one of her proudest moments...after all, she had known perfectly well what Allison had meant. But, loopholes were loopholes and what had happened had happened.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 12:44 am

Zeon chuckled at this for about a minute. Then he regained his composure."I probably shouldn't see that as funny, but that did put an amusing image into my head. But yeah, that was kind of dishonest. Then again, I guess I'm no better in a way. See there's a reason why I've lived as long as I did against the Order of Solari. It's a tradition amoung them to run LIGHT decks. It's not required, but it was kinda encouraged in their religion. So not only did I have a bunch of anti-light monsters, I basically side-decked anti-light cards and put them in whenever one of them showed up. They were so pissed; they kept on calling my deck "heresy" because of this. The prodigies were always a problem though; their ace monsters, Envoys of God, had one special ability in common; they could remove all DARK monsters on the field whenever they wanted to. Except for one; that one just negated their effects, although that one had no offensive capabilities at all. If I didn't draw my Light imprisoning mirror, fighting them was suicidal."
*Zeon leaned back on his end of the couch.

"Come to thing of it, there was only one member of their group that I recall that didn't run a pure light deck. She had a deck of spellcasters of various attributes, Like Konata the Blue mage and Kagami the black mage. She had a strange trap called "Lucky Star" too. Who would name a card something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:38 pm

Ami's eyebrows lifted slightly. "Lucky Star?" Listening to the names, a spark of familiarity arose in her and she giggled softly. "Lucky Star is an anime here in this region. That's kinda funny that someone in your realm is making a deck out of it." She giggled some more, then looked at the time. Time had flown...it was already lunchtime.

She stood to her feet and handed the deck she'd been working on to him. "Here....maybe this will help. Lets go to the museum like you wanted. I'm sure it won't be that bad over there now." She smiled at him, waiting for him to accept the deck. The changes she'd made were somewhat small...but she hoped it would help him with his victory.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 7:47 pm

"Is that a T.V. program around here or something." Zeon found it a little weird that a archtype could exist in his world that was a T.V. show in his world. Did that mean that they were connected somehow? Zeon took his deck from Ami and moved towards the door.

"Yeah, lets get going."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Day For the Newcomer   A New Day For the Newcomer - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A New Day For the Newcomer
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Daemon Movement :: Entrance of the Movement :: Apartments-
Jump to: