The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

The "Suicidal" Student

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saix

Saix

The "Suicidal" Student Empty
PostSubject: The "Suicidal" Student   The "Suicidal" Student Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:07 pm

In nothing more than a pair of jeans and his deck fastened well in the side pocket, he walks along the beach where they boy was found dead. As the bottom of the cliff is where he first went to search. All over he looked but couldnt find anything, not that there wasn't anything to find, he just sucked at telling what is important. He took out Shado from his deck, his only sensory card, and summoned his spirit beside him. This time was different. Shado was in a solid form, he wasn't hazy of partially see through. He was also full-sized. Saix was shocked at this new Shado and utterly amazed.

"Impressed? I believe you can at least deduce what's going on"

"Raviel.... he's stabilizing you, isn't he?"

"Exactly, we have much more of a hold over our power, which allows me to become a piece of reality. The darkness is just a manipulation of light, a manipulation of all creation."

"Well, even though we're alone, we need to be careful.. Go back to how u were before. Until we need to, don't expose yourself too much."

Shado had returned to his small, intangible self. Only visible by truly gifted duelists now that he had a much greater power. He was no longer and ordinary spirit. Meanwhile, Saix had asked Shado to search for any disturbances in the area. The death happened only recently and Shado should be able to detect something if anything were wrong. Shado took out his scythe and lit up the runes on it's blade, and waited for the detection of any dark presence.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The "Suicidal" Student   The "Suicidal" Student Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:12 am

A dark aura is coming out from one of the rocks.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: The "Suicidal" Student   The "Suicidal" Student Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:21 am

"That was quick... Saix, this way.."

Saix and shado walk over to a nearby rock and lift it to find what could be giving them such a disturbance
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The "Suicidal" Student   The "Suicidal" Student Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 12:28 am

The rock with the dark aura was underneath a cliff with a tree on top, one of it's branches extending outward. Underneath the rock was what looked like a tiny piece of rope and a key.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: The "Suicidal" Student   The "Suicidal" Student Icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:59 pm

He picked up the key and rope looking at them, still without the slightest idea as to what they mean.

"Shado, i need to to keep these safeguarded for me.."

"Hm?... why me? I am YOUR spirit... so you should know i hate extra effort..."

"We need to make sure that we keep these things locked up until we need them... these MSS guys arent the only ones with tricks up their sleeves"

"Ok, Ok.. i'll take care of it"

Shado's scythe glows as he tears open a rift into the dark world. Saix looks upwards at the time to see the branch. It was positioned rather conveniently at the end of such a high place...

"Branch...." he looked over to the rope and key "Rope..."

As shado had sealed away the two objects into the dark world, he had flew onto Saix's shoulder.

"Think we should head back for now? we should take this a step at a time. Girly might want a report if she's feeling better."

"Yeah... let's go" Saix and Shado made their way back to the dorms. instead of their own, they made a turn into the girls dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Suicidal" Student   The "Suicidal" Student Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Suicidal" Student
Page 1 of 1