The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nothost

Nothost

A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong Empty
PostSubject: A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong   A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:15 pm

Selina surfaced inside the dock. It was a large space with water inside most of the building, which went all the way to the locked main doors. There is a huge platform at the back that serves as where the people debarked, as well as another locked door, which once lead to a bridge connecting this island to the mainland, although it was torn down after the accident. There was a huge ship tied up at the harbor, although it looked like it had seen better days. The middle of the front half of the ship was missing the outer haul completely, and holes could be seen along other parts of the ship as well, along with some blacked areas. Apparently the fire head spread to another ship too. A ramp lead up to the ship.

"I'm guessing my brother is in that ship, come on!"
Selina got out of the water and ran for the ship. Her brother was now within her grasp now, and there was no way she was going to leave without bringing him back alive.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong   A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:27 pm

Surfaced with the others and got out of the water as soon as he could. There was something about not being stable that gave him a bad feeling. He quickly undressed his scuba suit and returned to his origanal clothes he kept in his waterproof bag. As he put on the last sleeve of his jacket he said "Alright... Let's get this done with.. We came here for your brother. i promise, he's getting out of here.." he put back on his duel disk and placed his deck box back in his pocket. "Never know... there may be MSS standing gaurd here.." Saix looked over at Luka in anticipation of the moment. What kind of duelist was she?.. and how would she handle everything. He came here for both Selina and Luka and was going to protect them both.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong   A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:47 pm

The underwater tunnel seemed to never end, and Luka was becoming claustrophobic. Not to mention, her body was beginning to ache from all the swimming. Finally, however, they made it to the end of the tunnel, and she surfaced in the midst of a large, empty room. She got out of the water, panting slightly. "I'm so not cut out for major swimming events..." she said breathlessly as she leaned against the wall and waited for everyone else to get out. She didn't even bother to change...thinking they'd probably end up in water again at some point. Instead, she just adjusted her duel disk on her arm and followed after the two.

"Wait up!"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong   A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 3:55 pm

Selina had stopped somewhere on the deck of the ship. Holes were in to floor around here, so one had to be careful when walking around here. A door was in front of her. It was locked with a padlock that held a bunch of chains that secured the door.

"Damn it! This is going to take forever to get through!" It didn't look simple to deal with unless if you had the key.
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong   A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:02 pm

Saix looked at the lock and remembered, the key and rope he had found at the beach. He reached into his deck and pulled out Shado's card and summoned his spirit. "Shado... do you still have that key we found before?" Shado took his scythe and opened a rift in front of everyone "Yeah, yeah. It's safe" He reached into the rift to pull out the key they found at the beach the other day. He tossed it to saix and rested himself on his shoulder. "Well, isn't this a lucky break" Saix placed the key inside the lock and it seemed to fit perfectly, unlocking the chains and door. Saix rubbed the side of his head and looked at the two "I'm surprised that worked..." He allowed the two ladies to go before him and followed closely behind.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong   A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:34 pm

The chains made a great deal of noise as the lock became unlocked and they fell to the ground. Luka cringed as she looked around frantically, looking and listening to see if anyone might be coming for them. She turned to Saix and lifted a finger to her lips. "W-we should try to be a little quieter....someone might hear us!" She stepped through the door and looked around.

"The coast is clear...."
she whispered behind her. Her body was starting to shiver....she didn't know if that was due to fear or due to her body being wet and cold. Either way...she was completely nervous about all this.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong   A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 4:51 pm

They went into the ship. The hallways were covered with pipes at the top of them. Selina made sure to check every room, although she had no luck. They found a staircase and went down it, at the end of the hall, someone in a grey uniform was guarding a door. He looked up when they came down the hallway.

"I don't know who you people are, but coming here was a big mistake. I'll have to get rid of the lot of you." The student moves forward, raising a duel disk.
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong   A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:02 pm

Saix looked at the MSS member and saw nothing but another perpetrator in this kidnapping. He looked to the two girls and then down to Luka. He walked over to her and looked her in the eyes with the upmost confidence. "Luka... you said you wanted to get better right?... would you like to take this chance to take care of this guy?" He looked at her deck and felt the utmost purity coming from it's reaction with her. It was something you couldn't help but put belief in. "I believe you're a great duelist luka... you always were.. now just show guys like this what you really are" he smiled at her to calm her in this crazed situation. He had actually been able to talk to her calmly without blushing. Maybe it was because... he really had a sincere faith in her.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong   A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:21 pm

"M-me?!" Luka's eyes widened and she blushed brightly as Saix spoke to her, trying to make her believe in herself. "R-right....I will! Th-thank you!" She tried to smile, but shock and nerves were getting to her and it made it difficult. She stepped forward to meet the guard blocking their path.

"I-I'll handle this guy....you two go find Selina's brother!" She took a stance and activated her duel disk, the hologram lights flashing in the dim room. She pointed at the guard. "I'll be your opponent! Give us back Selina's brother and my classmate!" A new strength began to well up inside of her. Perhaps it was because she was being bold. Perhaps it had to do with Saix's words to her. Or perhaps, it was because she found something to fight for. Whatever it was....she stopped stuttering, and her voice seemed more solid. "DUEL!"
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong   A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:36 pm

Saix walked over to the entrace to the next area with selina then stopped. He turned around to Luka and watched as she was ready to engage in the first duel he'll see of her. "You go on Selina... i want to watch luka.." He looked over to her with the greatest confidence filling every part of him. He smiled at her and closed his eyes to say to her "I believe in you... Luka"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong   A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 5:42 pm

Selina went into the room, shouting "Sunny!" The room was huge and filled with pipes; it appeared to be an old boiler room. Someone shouted in response, and it sounded very weak, although he was putting all he could into that shout.

"Selina?" The voice said surprised. Selina turned right and went between a system of huge pipes, until she finally found her brother at the end of the room, tied up to a chair.

"Sunny!" Selina wrapped her arms around her brother, and remained like that for a few seconds. Then she began to work on the ropes securing him there.

"How did you find me sis? this guy made sure to leave barely any clues, and there was no way anyone would have checked here."

"A few really good friends helped me. I owe them all big right now."

"Those must be some smart friends sis." Selina finally finished removing the last knot, and Sunny got up and hugged his sister, with her hugging him back.

"He was never going to let me go. He was going to bleed the family fortune dry until he had drained all of our money, and then he was going to kill me. I'm so happy you found me sis...."

"Me too Sunny."
She had finally found her brother. Now all there was to do was to get out of here. "Come on Sunny, lets go." She held onto her brother's hand and started walking quickly down the corridor towards the entrance.

"Sister, you have to go to the tournament. This guy is going to rig the matches. He wants certain people to win so that he'll make money off of underground betting. He's going to use the money that he got from you make himself even richer then he already is."

"Don't worry about him. I'll deal with him as soon as....

Selina never got to finish her sentence. Something hit her and sent her flying into the wall. Then while she was on the floor, black ropes appeared out of nowhere and tied up her limbs, preventing her from moving.

"Selina!" Her brother rushed towards her, but got blasted by a beam of dark energy and got tied up too.

"I can't have you getting away on me. Your happy ending interferes with my happy ending; a really early retirement living the good life."
Konran Rema stood over them, grinning. Then he just laughed.
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong   A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 7:59 pm

Saix hears a loud noise down the hall, which alerts not only him but Shado too. He looks to Luka with a regretful look "I'm sorry Luka, i think something's wrong!" he races off towards selina's position. Shado Enlarges to his full form and becomes a real duel monster just like Snow had. They reach the room where selina is and looks at the man chuckling above her

"So... it really was you.. didn't anyone tell you it's not good to skip class?"

Shado and Saix emitted an aura around them like they never had before. Saix had lost the gentle nature he always had. He looked at the ropes around selina and his black/purple aura raged even greater. He looked back over at Konran with his eyes completely red. Stained with the rage within the very flames of hell. ".....Shado.." He extended his hand out to his spirit. "...Yeah...." Shado teleported over to selina and slashed his scythe at the ropes binding her. He destroyed them and teleported Selina and her brother over to the door behind Saix

"I told you when we came here didn't i?.... you ARE.. getting out of here with your brother.." He raised his duel disk as Shado walked back over to saix. He merged his spirit back into his card as Saix stared at Konran. "I'm so tired... of people obsessed with more and more... i follow the darkness not to spread it, but to crush people like you under it's own power.." Saix chuckled as he looked down for a second and then back up at Konran "Those two are getting out of here..." Saix turns to Selina and smiles "i'm sorry selina.. if i can't make it out of here... please tell luka i'm sorry i didn't get to see her shine..." He turned back to Konran "Now... Duel!"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong   A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 8:07 pm

Konran grinned.

"You're seriously taking me on? I've obtained more power then you can possibly fathom. Those two won't get very far; I can teleport through the shadows with ease at this point. The first time I came here I had to use a diving suit; now only my guards need to use it. The National tournament is going to raise my from a millionaire to a multi-millionaire at least. A few of the MSS squad is going to be in that tournament, and most people like to bet their money on pro-duelists, so no one will bet their money on the students. Although what they don't know is that I have a technician that will mess with their duels while they're dueling. Suddenly, people won't be able to activate their traps when they want too, and their key spells won't work either. No one can win against my associate in the tournament under those conditions. Now then, please die. Duel!"

"Theme for this battle:

Last edited by Nothost on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong   A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:38 pm

After engageing in his duel with Konran Saix is blasted against the wall after Konran's last attack, which ended the duel. The aura around him calmed as he was losing consciousness after taking such a hit.as he was, the tattoo just above his left eye began to shine as it finally became completely visable. He looked up at Konran, with anothers' eyes. With the red eyes of Raviel. His dark aura began to form around him making him seem like a miniature Raviel.

"This boy... such an idiot for engaging in a battle like that...."

Raviel/Saix had risen from the wall and walked over to Konran with a smirk coming across his face. "The dark world is a land that absorbs the power of the evil it crushes... he hadnt defeated near enough evil to call upon it's power. Which is why he was crushed by a stronger force."

He walked over to the door and raised his hand. He opened a portal with it that led to far away from the academy. "You have won... so there is not much i can do... But i will ablidge by saix's intents. I won't let you take anyone else. You can leave, but nothing more."

Raviel/Saix looked back over at Konran and let his energy pulse through out the room. he was the king of all darkness and greatly succeeded the power of Konran and his deck. He waited by the portal awaiting his decision. "The shadows as of now are under the watch of those of the Dark world... chances are if you try to leave as you came, you won't walk away from it..."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong   A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:48 pm

Konan smirked. "So Saix did steal Raviel after all. I figured he was the one since he ran off from the group rather early on. Anyway, I suppose I'll take my leave now, since I've gotten what I've needed. The tournament is going to be fun for me, even though I won't be participating myself. The MSS member I've teamed up with will win it all." Konan stepped into a shadow that was created by the light above shining on a huge pipe.

"The darkness is under the watch of the dark world you say? It doesn't matter. My allegiance is with a much stronger force of darkness then the dark world. The shadow realm has more darkness then the dark realm itself; the dark world may be a source of darkness, but the shadow realm is nothing but darkness. You won't be able to stop me from getting rich; my champion will win, and you have no idea who it is. 3 members of the MSS are in the tournament after all. Farewell for now, Raviel. Just remember that all of your efforts to stop me will be futile." Konan melted into the shadow and quickly disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong   A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:47 pm

Luka drew her cards. Anything could happen with this hand. "I'll start us off!" She frowned slightly as she looked at her hand. In the seriousness of the duel, she could not afford to lose....her victory or defeat could mean the outcome of this rescue mission. "I'll just start off with three face downs, and leave it at that." She set one monster and two traps and pressed the button to signal the end of her turn.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong   A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:59 pm

"My turn, I'll draw. I set one monster, and one card facedown, and end my turn. I don't like starting off too big early on, so I'll let you have a turn, girl."
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong   A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:56 am

Luka drew her next card. Her hand was not exactly what one would call desirable. Sure, she could work with it, and she had plenty of protection for the moment...but in the long run, she knew she wouldnt last. "I....I end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong   A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 11:46 am

"My turn, I draw. Well it looks like I won't be able to do much this turn, so I set a monster and another card facedown." Your move, girl." *I don't have enough for my ultimate combo yet. Oh well*
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong   A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 8:09 pm

Another card was added to her hand. Luka was seriously beginning to doubt her deck at this point. "Stop....I need something bigger....something useful!" She sighed with exasperation as she signaled the end of her turn. "Make your move already...."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong   A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:24 pm

"Don't mind if I do. I draw! I think I'll summon the monster I just drew, the tuner monster, Rose, Warrior of Revenge. I'll attack your facedown monster." Winged Kuriboh was sent to the grave.

"Good think I didn't plan on attacking you directly anyway. I end my turn." The guard rubbed the back of his head.

"I forgot my extra deck again. Koran will be pissed if he finds out I did that again. Well, he doesn't need to know that I did that. I should be able to beat this girl without it.*
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong   A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 9:35 am

Her poor Winged Kuriboh was destroyed by the woman warrior, but Luka's life points were safe. For now. She drew her next card and smiled slightly. Looking at her hand, she had a few options...but there was one in particular she wanted to use...one she felt sure would bring her victory.

"I end my turn." She didn't feel scared...didn't feel anything except a slight hint of confidence that she had never felt before. This just might be the break she needed.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong   A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:14 pm

"My turn, I draw! I flip up my obnoxious Celtic guardian and attack you directly!"

"I discard kuriboh from my hand to prevent the battle damage!"

"I attack you directly with Rose Warrior."

"I summon battle fader to negate that attack and end the battle phase."

"You could have just summoned battle fader the first time you attacked, instead of discarding a kuriboh too. Defending seems to be your forte, and you can't even do that right. I end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong   A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 12:36 pm

A twinkle sparked in Luka's eyes. He fell for it! Suddenly, she felt victorious and a bit of pride overtook her.

"Yosh! Alright, its my move! I hate to say it, but you fell right into my trap! DRAW!" she giggled softly. "First, I'm going to make sure you can't stop me! Giant Trunade!" She threw the spell card into its slot and a huge storm whipped up. "This spell card sends all other spell and trap cards to the owners hand!" The storm blew all the face down cards away, then dissipated into nothing. Luka just set the cards she'd had before and continued with her move.

"Now, the full effect of my plan! I remove Kuriboh and Winged Kuriboh...a small price to pay for a Special Summon! Come on out, Chaos Sorcerer!" Her graveyard glowed and the two cards popped out into her hand. On the field, a dark spellcaster appeared in the midst of a dark vortex. It spun around and pointed its staff towards the guard.

"That's not all! I play Flute of Summoning Kuriboh!" A 6-piped flute appeared and Luka took it in her hands. "Now, I summon Winged Kuriboh from my deck!" She brought the flute to her lips and played a soft melody. Her deck glowed and instantly a winged kuriboh appeared on the field, winking as it purred softly. "And now, I release Winged Kuriboh and Battle Fader to summon a new friend of mine!" She smirked as the two monsters disappeared. "This one's for you, Saix! Show yourself! Archlord Krystia!" The armored woman appeared and a set of armored wings appeared on its back.

"Now, Chaos Sorcerer! Remove his Obnoxious Celtic Guard from the game! Krystia! Destroy his Rose, Warrior of Revenge!"

Luka grinned as her victorious round unfolded before her eyes. With the help of her new friend, she was able to turn this thing into her favor! "Its your move!"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong   A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong Icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 4:48 pm

(Life, 6800)

"That's actually an impressive combo you got out there. But it's nothing in the face of my dark hole! I set one monster and two cards face-down. Your move."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong   A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Watery Grave? The Rescue Attempt Gone Wrong
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Daemon Movement :: Entrance of the Movement :: Wicken Academy :: Abandoned Harbor-
Jump to: