The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

The Shadows Fade. A New Saix?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saix

Saix

The Shadows Fade. A New Saix? Empty
PostSubject: The Shadows Fade. A New Saix?   The Shadows Fade. A New Saix? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 9:01 pm

Saix walks into his room, sapped of energy like a zombie and throws the door closed behind him. He falls into his bed and places his deck box, that was in his hand, on the floor beside his bed. Everyone else had gone their own ways and he layed here alone. He felt so peaceful where he layed because his worries had ended. He soon go the strength to sit up and look out the window. it was still aroun 9:00. still way to early for him to go to sleep.

"Well.. that's one thing down. but there's something we have to do.. and i know u can hear me shado"

Shado emerges from his card with a straight face for once. which is very rare to see him with. "You realize it to... that tournament is Konran's objective. we have to bring it down.."

"yeah.. although i really do hate extra work, we gotta try.." he sat up from his bed and gathered his things "We're heading to Metropolitan city.. Maybe we can raise our power down there."

"Are you sure it's ok to just leave?"

Saix snickered for a second. "Heh... everyone's peaceful for now... they won't miss me.." He opened his door and was on his way to leaving the island
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows Fade. A New Saix?   The Shadows Fade. A New Saix? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:42 pm

Someone knocked on his door.

"It's me, Selina. Do you mind if I come in?"
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows Fade. A New Saix?   The Shadows Fade. A New Saix? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 11:46 pm

saix was upset Selina was actually here. He had hoped he could just go with no issues but apparently it wasn;t going to be that easy.

Saix thought to himself *What is she doing here at this time anyway?*

He opened the boor for her and looked at her with a somewhat forced version of his usual expression.

"Hi selina, is there something you need?"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows Fade. A New Saix?   The Shadows Fade. A New Saix? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:04 am

Selina smiled. "Don't you remember Saix? Luka is going to fix us dinner at the Amber Eraser dorms.I got information from Gary about Konran, and I want to talk about it over dinner."
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows Fade. A New Saix?   The Shadows Fade. A New Saix? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 12:19 am

Saix smiled for a while, but his eyes narrowed at the same time as he looked away. It was like he was sad to be happy. He turned back to selina with the same look which could immediatly send a message.

"Sorry selina.. i won't be there.. you two have a good time ok?" Saix went through the door past selina and started walking away
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows Fade. A New Saix?   The Shadows Fade. A New Saix? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 9:26 am

"Saix....." Selina watched him go. She felt bad that things had turned out this way. She knew him decently well at this point though; she knew he would show up at the tournament to try to deal with Konran. She decided that she didn't want to keep Ami waiting; she headed towards the Amber dorms, worried about Saix; even though she knew he could take care of himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Shadows Fade. A New Saix?   The Shadows Fade. A New Saix? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Shadows Fade. A New Saix?
Page 1 of 1