The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Rick harvey's dinner

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sabuus

Sabuus

Rick harvey's dinner Empty
PostSubject: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:08 am

Rick stumbles trying to find the door handle, and then opens the door and holds it open for Syveta."I think you might want to go in first. Rather than me in wet clothes with a headband over my eyes and can't read the menu or the tables."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:01 am

Syveta walks past him into the restaurant. "Here's a table over here." Syveta dragged him over to a table and made sure he sat at one end, and then sat down at the other end.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:19 pm

"Thank you." Rick says as he sits down. When the waiter reaches the table, and gives Rick a menu Rick asks, "Do you have any menu's written in brail?" Then the waiter says "no." very swiftly.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:36 pm

"Well, what do you usually like to eat? Just get that."
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:46 pm

"Excuse me waiter could I have a pizza? Any type." Rick says with a nicer tone. Then the waiter asks Syveta, "What would you like miss?"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:56 pm

"Just get me an omelet with cheese and bacon please. And some orange juice." The waiter went off to do the orders. Syveta leans back in the booth.

"So what are you doing in this city anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:04 pm

"I actually can't remember. I remember that I was practicing my dueling on the ship, and then they threw me off onto a raft for 7 monthes." Rick begins to go into deep thought on why he came to the city. Then the waiter brings the food up to them, and tells Rick, "The pizza's in front of you." In a very rude tone. *I hate this guy so much.* was running through Rick's mind as the waiter said that.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:08 pm

Syveta sighed as she took a bit out of her omelet. "So let me get this straight. You don't remember anything besides knowing that you were pushed off for some reason?"
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:19 pm

"I remember everything except why I'm at this city. It's just that nothing happened during the seven monthes on the raft, and nothing happened on the boat." Rick was able to control how he gets around pizza enough to answer Syveta's question, and then take a slice of pizza and devour it within a minute. "Sorry about that. I get like that around pizza. Anyway how're you?" Then Rick decides to eat regularly to avoid any unwanted attention from the waiter.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:28 pm

"Why would people attack you though?"
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:42 pm

"Who said they attacked me? I was getting a debt, and when they didn't have it I attacked them because I already hated them. They planned it, and punched me in the face with glass between their knuckles." Rick becomes silent, and just continues to eat his pizza.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:47 pm

"So you just attacked a group of guys by yourself? That wasn't very smart."
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:00 pm

"Only two, and they weren't good at fighting. Unless they had glass."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:05 pm

"Well obviously that was more then enough to deal with you. You rushed in there without thinking at all. It should have occurred to you that they would be ready for it." Syveta finished her omelet.
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:20 pm

"Ok maybe I did." Rick finished his pizza, and asked the waiter for the total. The waiter says, "It's $25.75. I would've given you the recipt, but you wouldn't read it." Rick cluthes his fist, and reaches in his wallet with his other hand. Then Rick hands the waiter the money, and stands up.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:26 pm

Syveta sighs, and stands up as well. "So this is how this place treat their customers? You obviously don't feel any shame."

Last edited by Nothost on Mon Aug 22, 2011 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Rick turns his head towards the waiter, and within seconds of looking at Rick's face the waiter sees how serious Rick is at the moment. "Well if I must," The waiter opens a lid on top of a nearby tray, and underneath the lid was a glimmering golden duel disk. Rick hears the sound of a duel disk being strapped on and asks, "Syveta my deck still isn't ready would you like to duel him?" The waiter says, "Either one of you is fine, but just to warm you I never hold back."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:07 pm

Syveta just grinned. "What a coicidence. I don't like holding back on people I don't like. Duel!"

Waiter: 8000 life

Syveta: 8000 life

A lot of people at the restaurant were crowding around the spectacle eager to watch the fight.
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:21 pm

The waiter goes first and with a swift begining he chooses to set two cards and 1 monster. He ends his turn with grace by saying, "Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:01 pm

"Not going to say much meanie? My turn! draw!" Syveta frowned. *Great, I didn't get one summonable monster.... this isn't good.* "I'll set 2 cards and end my turn. Your move, meanie!"
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:35 pm

*That was a very interesting move. Must have traps ready for my attacks.* "I end my turn." The waiter says after he draws a card.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:41 pm

"I draw." Syveta giggled. "You're such a coward. I set 1 monster and 1 card and end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:48 pm

The waiter draws his card and says, "What makes you say that? I play a monster, and then I end my turn once again."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 6:54 pm

"You wouldn't even attack me when I didn't have a monster. But enough about that. I end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:02 pm

"I see. Well I summon Neo-spacian Air Humming Bird. I use his effect so I get 2000 life points from the cards in your hand. Now Air Humming Bird Attack that monster!!" The waiter is shocked to see Trap Reactor that he ends his turn with no comment, and just motions that it's Syveta's turn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rick harvey's dinner
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next