The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Rick harvey's dinner

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nothost

Nothost

Rick harvey's dinner - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:07 am

The man chuckled. "You're talking to him right now."
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:12 am

"hm well I'm a nobody, and I'm blind what use could I be? Besides I don't think I'd fit in, or even be useful. I'd be a blind duelist that was thrown off a boat. Other people would find me weird, and if that wasn't enough people would most likely try to get a look at my 'eyes.'"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:13 am

The man chuckled. "What if I told you I could restore your eyesight?"
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:21 am

"I'd say so be it." Sylvanis gives Rick a quick kick from under the table.OUCH! Rick turns his head towards Sylavnis. Sylvanis whispers into Rick's ear saying,"What're you doing? This a chance for you to be able to see." Rick responds lounder by saying, " I haven't really been happier since I lost my eyesight. Without eyesight I don't have as many troubles." Rick puts hit head down in scilence. "I think Rick has said yes." Rick gives of a huge sigh of anger, and then gives a return kick to Sylvanis. "I mean no"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:24 am

"Happier when you can't see? Don't have as many troubles when you can't see? You're naive. That waiter picked on you because you were blind. This world is full of people waiting to take advantage of it. Besides, how are you going to get your revenge without eyesight? I doubt you'll be able to spot those people in your current condition."
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:30 am

"Who said I needed to spot them? Also that waiter may've been one person insulting me, but he couldn't have made any obseen gestures to insult me, or even try to poke me in the eyes. Also people taking advantage of me? Who would want a blind person like me in the first place? If they do I might be able to tell by the way they talk because I've been hearing voices for a while. As to where they can put on different clothes and a fake smile to trick you just as easily. How do you respond to that?"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:35 am

"Not only can I restore your eyesight but I can make sure that you keep the current talents you have. Rest assured, you'll be able to tell when someone is lying to you, or if someone is wearing a disguise, and tell their intentions by the way you talk. As for the other thing you mentioned, well, an insult is an insult no matter what form it is. POD takes in all kinds of people; we mostly help troubled people find a good path in life."
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:38 am

Rick stand of fast pushing his chair over. "Oh so I see to you I'm just troubled and lost. Rick storms out of the restaurant abruptly."Wait for me!" Sylvanis chases after Rick.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 1:40 am

The man managed to slip 2 cards into Ricks back pocket before he runs out of the dinner. "Such rage. I like this guy." The man laughs to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rick harvey's dinner
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4