The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Rick harvey's dinner

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nothost

Nothost

Rick harvey's dinner - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:09 pm

Waiter: 10500

Syveta: 8000

"It's my turn, I draw! And it's time for me to get on the offensive. I activate mystical space typhoon, destroying one of your facedowns!" (sakuretsu armo goes to the grave). "Next, I summon spell reactor in attack mode, and attack your humming bird.

"I activate spellbinding circle, negating your monster's attack."

"Unfortunately for you, my trap reactor destroys it and inflicts 800 points to your life points. and the attack still goes through." (waiter, 9300) "I'll end my turn. I'm not all that impressed so far. all you've done is just gained life thoughout this entire duel." Syveta giggled again.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:14 pm

"Now don't be hasty to judge. I place these cards face-down and set this monster. Your turn now." The waiter ends his turn with a weird gesture.

Waiter:9300
Syveta:8000
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 7:43 pm

"You're funny. My turn, I draw!" "I summon Reactor Drone ER, which allows me to send 1 DARK machine monster in my deck to the graveyard." The monster, unknowns to the waiter, was a special card that did not exist in this world, the Big Saturn. *I probably won't have to bring it out against this amateur, but it pays to be prepared.*

"I end my turn with that move." This duel was starting to bore her. Was he going to do anything?
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:09 pm

"Nice move... I think." The waiter draws a card and then gets a big grin on his face. "I've never had a good card face, so I'll show you why I'm smiling. I summon Neo-spacian Flame Scarab! Now Flame Scarab attack that spell reactor!" The waiter destroys the reactor. "due to those face-down cards I gained 800 attack points with my Scarab. That activation though helped you more though. Protecting your monster and summoning summon reactor, but it weakened me too. (Scarab attack: 900)

waiter:9300
Syveta:7900
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:22 pm

"My turn, I draw! And now to bring things up a notch. I use summon reactors effect. I sent it, spell reactor, and Reactor Drone, which can be treated as spell or trap reactor, to the graveyard, in order to summon Flying Fortress Sky Fire from my deck. Next I activate Allure of darkness. I draw two, and then I remove spell reactor in my hand from play. Next I activate sky fire's special ability. By discarding one card, I can destroy 1 card on your side of the field. Like that facedown you have over there." Attack Guidance Armor is sent to the graveyard. "I now attack flare scarab with my Fortress: Giant Air Raid!"

"I activate mirror force, destroying your monster."

"Don't forget about my trap reactor. It inflicts 800 points of damage to you." (8500)
"I set one card and end my turn." *How did this idiot get such a powerful card? Mostly only the Solari run that card.*

Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:24 pm

The waiter draws a card and says, " I set this card and end my turn."

Waiter:8500
Syveta:7900
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:30 pm

"I draw! And I end....." *Well that was a dumb draw* She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:32 pm

The waiter draws a card, and says, "I set this monster card and end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:38 pm

"I draw!" Syveta grins "Alright, I summon another Reactor Drone, and send Effect Rector MB from my deck to the graveyard. I set one card, and with that, I end my turn." *He's probably noticed that my facedown has increased his monsters attack points above mine. Knowing that idiot he won't be able to resist attacking.*
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:42 pm

"I attack Reactor Drone with my Flame Scarab! Nice 300 more points of damage. Another fake explosion? Why can't there no longer be duds?" Summon Effect Reactor is summoned via fake explosion. "I guess I end my turn."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:47 pm

Syveta: 7600

Waiter: 8500

"My turn, draw!" Effect reactor MB is a tuner. So I tune it with my Reactor Drone to synchro summon Dark Flat Top. This monster allows me to special summon a reactor monster or "Flying Fortress Sky Fire" from my grave ignoring the summoning conditions. So welcome back, Sky Fire."
The monster appeared again. "Sky Fire, attack Flare Scarab. Giant Air Raid!" The monster was oblitterated in an explosion (waiter, 6900)

"I'll end my turn with another face-down card. So tell me waiter, are you regretting this yet? You should just get back to serving people; it's all you're good for." Syveta giggles.
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:51 pm

"Maybe the blind one would lose to me. After all he won't be able to see his cards! I flip these 2 neo-spacian panthers! Both of them copy SKY FIRE's ability, and I use one to kill that synchro monster." Dark Flat Top's effect caused Summon Reactor to return to the field. "Now my second panther will use his ability to destroy that summon reactor! Now I end my turn."

Waiter:6900
Syveta:7600
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 8:59 pm

"My turn, I draw." Syveta sighs. "You really are an idiot you know. If he has a deck when he's blind that means he has some way of reading his cards. Otherwise, why would he even bother to lug around a deck? You don't put a lot of thought into anything, meanie. I attack one of your panthers with Sky Fire. Death Air Raid!" The panther blows up. (waiter, 4900) "I end my turn. I'm really unimpressed with your dueling ability."
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:02 pm

"He may be able to read them, but he most likely isn't that smart. Now I use panther's ability to cause SKY FIRE's ability to destroy trap reactor! Now I play spellbinding circle on your SKY FIRE, and end my turn."

Waitor:4900
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:29 pm

Syveta sighed, "You're the idiot around here. you aimed for the wrong target. I draw! And now I activate Sky Fire's ability. By discarding one card, I can destroy one card on the field, like that spellbinding circle." Missles fired out from the monster and destroyed the barrier around it. "Next I summon Alpha Reactor BO, a tuner that summons back trap reactor from the grave. Next I activate one of my facedowns, call of the haunted. It brings back Effect Reactor from the grave. I tune Effect reactor with trap reactor to summon another dark flat top. I use it's effect to bring back trap reactor again. Then I tune it with Alpha Reactor to synchro summon Dark F14. Sky Fire, attack dark panther, Death Air Raid!" The monster is consumed in an explosion. (Waiter, 2900) "I attack your facedown with Dark F14. Airstrike of Despair!" The plane fires bombs down on the monster. "I end my turn. So why are you looking down on the Rick so much when your dueling skills are so sub-par?"
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:33 pm

"no reason. Now I set this monster." The waiter looks up and remembers SKY FIRE which destroys his set card with it's effect. "I end my turn." Rick who blends into the crowd begins to start sniffing around, and then his head pops up.

Waiter:2900
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:35 pm

"My turn, I draw." "Well I've had enough of you, so Sky Fire, end this little duel please. Death Air Raid. The monster attacked directly, putting his life points down to zero."
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:39 pm

The waiter falls to the floor shocked that he lost. Rick walks up to the waiter and says, "I believe you have one of my cards. You know that weird looking Dark Magician card?"
"H.. How did you know?!"
"My cards have a special scent on them so I can find them, so please give it back." The waiter gives Rick Dark Magician while his hand is very shaky. "Thank you, and thank you too Syveta."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Syveta frowned. "So does that mean he's one of the people who hurt you? Or did he just find it?
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:44 pm

"He just found it. Now that I have my Dark Magician back my deck is finally complete, and ready to duel with. Hopefully I won't need to use it soon though."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:46 pm

"You don't like dueling?"
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:52 pm

"I like dueling, but why would I want to duel now? My deck may have just been completed, but I've lost my touch on dueling because of those few months on the raft. I would definitely lose in my current practice." Rick begins to think about what to do. *well it's most likely getting dark so it's time to go to the dock.* Rick says, "Syveta is it dark out? I might need to go back out to the dock if it is."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:01 pm

"It won't get dark for awhile. But you can head back whenever." *This guy seems to be taking living at the docks rather well.*
Back to top Go down
Sabuus

Sabuus

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:03 pm

"Well I don't know where to go, or where I should be. So are there any places of interest, or places you think I should be at?
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 10:05 pm

"The only really notable thing about this city is that it's where the nationals are going to be hosted. Other then that there isn't much to do around here. Dueling is big no matter where you are, so that's to be expected."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rick harvey's dinner   Rick harvey's dinner - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rick harvey's dinner
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next