The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

The custom Duel Disk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nothost

Nothost

The custom Duel Disk  Empty
PostSubject: The custom Duel Disk    The custom Duel Disk  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 11:00 pm

Chuku was annoyed. The guy at the store said that the duel disk would last for years. A week after he got it, it broke. The wiring was trash. This was the 5th one in two months. He needed one that would work for a long time without breaking down. He needed a custom one, and he found the perfect person to do it. He had found Haruna Shizuoka. he knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Rena2Haruna

Rena2Haruna

PostSubject: Re: The custom Duel Disk    The custom Duel Disk  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:53 am

The sound of water running could be heard on the other side of the door. A young woman, with her supple body, had simply been washing herself off in her shower. It'd been a long time since she'd gone running, so she'd wanted to get the sweat off of herself as soon as possible. It felt dirty, but at the same time, showering the sweat off felt so good. She'd stepped out of the shower and started to dry herself off when she'd heard a knock at her door. Which was odd because very few people came to visit her. Perhaps an old friend from her younger years or someone coming to get her autograph. Not that that happened much anymore.

She'd dried herself off with a towel and headed to the door, wearing absolutely nothing except for the towel over herself. Giggling lightly at her apparel, she'd called over to whoever was at the door. "Coming! Just give me a second!" Her voice sounded young, but wasn't necessarily young either. It sounded like someone who was just getting into college. And she was already past that age. She'd blushed a little to herself when she'd heard her voice and decided that it was alright. She'd opened the door to see who it was and noticed that it was a young boy. Very young. "Is there something I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: The Custom Duel Disk   The custom Duel Disk  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:07 am

"Why yes there is. You see I've been having rather bad luck with my duel disks as of late. They keep on breaking. I need a good duel disk that will last me a long time. So I've come here to have a custom duel disk made, since I've heard you're really good at it." He then just realized what she was wearing.

"I'm sorry, my timing seems to be really inconvenient to you."
Back to top Go down
Rena2Haruna

Rena2Haruna

PostSubject: Re: The custom Duel Disk    The custom Duel Disk  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 9:55 am

"Well, if I wasn't good at making Custom Duel Disks, then I can't have been the previous CEO of Kaiba Corp., now could I? The problem with the other ones is cheap parts." Haruna yawned a bit as she'd said this and moved out of the way to let him in. "Sure, I can make you one. And no, this isn't an inconvenient time." She knew he was probably talking about the towel around her, but she honestly didn't mind. Perhaps he did, but Haruna didn't quite care about anyone else's opinion if they weren't into her and female.

She tended to be biast like that. Grabbing one of her nearby toolboxes, she'd looked over towards him. "Did you bring your old one for me to work with, or am I starting from scratch?" She said this because it was true, but also because a previous duel disk usually told a lot about the person she was working with. It'd give her an idea of what this guy was all about. It'd make it easier for her to work, too.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: The Duel Disk   The custom Duel Disk  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:28 am

"Sure." He put A Duel disk down on the table. It was pure black, and was circular in design. The card zones stuck out from one side of it. "I ordered the design myself, but the last people who custom designed it were..... less then adequate in their skills. They couldn't even manage to do all my requests for the design. And they could only use black as a color. Here's what I want you to do. I want you to make most of it Grey, although I want a ring of red along the middle of the outside edges of the middle circular part. I want the card zones to be purple, and I want you to design it so that the card zones can pop in and out of the middle. That way it will be easier to carry around. And of course, I want it to work. This should be too much of a problem for the Legendary Virus."

He made sure to keep eye contact with her, despite her only wearing a towel.

"I she flirting with me? No, she isn't acting interested in me. Then why is she comfortable wearing only a towel around me? Most people would have gotten dressed before letting someone they don't know in. Is she just lazy? No, that can't be it. Forget it. I came here for one reason only. This isn't worth thinking over." He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The custom Duel Disk    The custom Duel Disk  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The custom Duel Disk
Page 1 of 1