The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

The School Duel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nothost

Nothost

The School Duel Empty
PostSubject: The School Duel   The School Duel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:50 pm

It was the next morning. Selina went up to Saixs door and knocked on it.

"Saix, wake up, I've decided that I'm going to the school duel that's taking place at Duel Academy today, and I want you to come with me."
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Saix

Saix

The School Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The School Duel   The School Duel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:15 pm

Hears Selina knocking at the door while he was laying awake in his bed looking at the cieling for about an hour now. He walks over to his closet to get his attire for the day. He puts on a thin violet open vest and black jeans with an indigo strak down the side of the left leg. "One sec..." He called out to her. once he had become decent he went to the door and opened it.

"What's this you're talking about?... a duel? and why do you want me to go?"

He had realized something, he was looking her in her eyes. he was finally able to look at her without feeling any pain. In this realization he finds himself looking at her longer than he normally should and momentarily adverts his eyes, then back to her.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

The School Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The School Duel   The School Duel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:37 pm

"Wicken duels with another academy each year. This year is the original Duel Academy. Chitan is going to duel against their chosen duelist. We're going to go to Duel Academy to watch it. I'm surprised you don't know, considering what happened recently. Someone stole the Sacred Beast cards from an alleyway, rode off with them, and a couple hours later he just drops them back at the duel Academy. Who would do that?"
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

The School Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The School Duel   The School Duel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:45 pm

A surge of memories run through Saix's head as he remembers. He remembers the masked man that had defeated him before. All that he had worked for was possibly waiting for him at duel academy. He had no choice at this moment, Raviel was possible to attain, and he could not ignore that. Also hearing this news, Shado emerges from his card and places himself on Saix's Shoulder

"You realize we have to go now... right?"

"Don't worry... i won't let this chance slip by me this time. I will stabilize your powers..."

"Girly, it seems we'll be joining you on your trop to duel academy. Look after this slacker properly"

Saix raises up Shado's card which sucks him back inside it. He puts it away then looks at Selina with an assured look in his eyes. like everything from this moment, is set in stone.

"Thank you for telling me... i'll join you to go see what all the hype is for"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

The School Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The School Duel   The School Duel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:56 pm

Selina frowns.

"Don't call me girly. Anyway, make your way to the dock in an hour." Silena left the room.
Back to top Go down
Saix

Saix

The School Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The School Duel   The School Duel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:59 pm

Bows at Selina "forgive him..."

He walks out of the room with his dueling equipment and closes the door tightly behind him, locking it. He follows Selina down the hall and asks a question

"Hey... dont you get in trouble for being in the boys dorm unsupervised?... Shouldnt you be more careful?"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

The School Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The School Duel   The School Duel Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:09 pm

Selina grins at him.

"That's something the MSS these days would catch you on, although they don't dare lift a finger against me. Even the division leaders wouldn't dare boss me around; if one of them started bossing me around, I'd know for sure that he is the culprit. Besides, back when I was in charge, there was nothing against visiting the dorms of the other sex. As long as you left come nightfall." They made it out of the building and headed towards the docks, along with a good many other students and a few faculty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The School Duel Empty
PostSubject: Re: The School Duel   The School Duel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The School Duel
Page 1 of 1