The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

End of the duel.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nothost

Nothost

End of the duel. Empty
PostSubject: End of the duel.   End of the duel. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 11:14 pm

As Chukus life points hit zero, the shadows vanished. The crowd was silent for a few moments. Then they started cheering, some for Kisa, others for Chuku..

"What an amazing duel! Kisa actually managed to make this duel a tie!"

(I had to mod their memories a bit. I can't be losing after all.) He went up to Kisa. "You passed the test. I was hoping to drag you into the darkness, but if I had won with that deck you wouldn't have been worth my time anyway. You should concider getting into the pro-league next year." He took out a deck from his pocket, and 5 cards from his other one. the 5 cards were 3 prismas and 2 burst streams of destructions. The deck was a bunch of monsters, spells, and traps that were blank. His charm glowed for a second, and the cards were covered in darkness, unknown to anyone else. He held them out to Kisa.

"Your prize for winning. I'm sure you know what to do with these 5. As for the deck..... when the time is right and when you have the right frame of mind. all the cards on it will be revealed to you. Also, you have my personal blessing to join the pro-leagues sometime if you want to."
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Kisa

Kisa

End of the duel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:46 pm

Kisa looked around, eyes wide. A TIE?! She glared at the announcer angrily. Didn't he see the duel?! That was clearly a knock-out win! She turned to glare at Chuku....he must have done something.....somehow the shadows had to have shown something entirely different to the crowd.....somehow....

But Chuku was already speaking to her, holding out a deck of cards and 5 extra cards. On top of the cards, he was inviting her to join the pro-leagues....apparently, she was that good if a Pro Duelist was personally inviting her to join.

"I'll think about it," she said as she shook his hand respectfully, mostly for the crowd's pleasure, and accepted the cards. "Tell your master.....I have no intention of letting him catch me...." Kisa locked eyes with Chuku, showing her passionate flames that were blazing in her eyes, then she proudly walked back to her elevator. Lumis should be really happy that she'd won....and she was looking forward to just collapsing in his arms....the only man she would ever show weakness to...the only man who she wanted to be with and to relax with. She looked down at her arm. The bleeding had stopped...but the blood was still there, drying to her skin.

"Lumis....I did it! I defeated him!" Kisa stepped through the door to their suite and closed it behind her softly.
Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

End of the duel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:06 am

Lumis had been watching the duel from his position at the window the entire time and hadn't turned away. The walls around him had several dents in them and there were a couple of cracks on the glass window. Lumis' fist was bleeding lightly. Wiz was hidden in a corner, shaking fearfully. On the table nearby was a towel, a basin with water next to it, having prepared it when he'd seen her arm get cut. This was, of course, after his rampage.

He'd turned around picked up the towel, ignoring his hand and dipping the towel in the basin to get it wet before he'd carried it over to Kisa in silence, taking her bloodied hand and lightly wiping away at her arm, cleaning the wound slowly but firmly, a small sigh leaving his lips.

To most people that didn't know him, his expression was blank, hiding away his emotions. To those that knew him, there would be an anger, disappointment, and pain hidden behind his eyes. He didn't turn his eyes towards Kisa's. There was never a time when he'd shown this expression to her and he didn't want to start now. However, he knew that he'd have to voice his concerns sooner or later.

"You just left without even saying anything to me. I understand that he called you out. I understand that you did what you thought was right. What I don't understand is how you can go without considering the feelings of your husband." His voice carried more weight than it had ever held before. This was a genuine anger that he'd never before realized that he even had the capacity for. He had no idea how to control it, but he knew that he didn't want to let it out on Kisa. But at the same time, there was something else...

"I don't doubt your ability to duel and your ability to win, Kisa. But what if you lost?"
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

End of the duel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:50 am

Kisa's eyes widened, and suddenly, her body tensed. She'd never seen this side of Lumis before....and she'd seen quite a few of his more negative emotions. "Lumis....I...." She was taken aback....she had not expected to come to him being like this. She flinched, and pulled her arm away, stepping back to examine him. "Lumis, i thought we agreed that it would be far better for us to comply to certain things, especially if we don't have much choice! You think I could have just sat here, cowering, with an entire crowd of people watching us, waiting for my answer?! And to top it off...he IS a shadow duelist....what would have happened if I DIDN'T accept?!" She shook her head and took another step back.

She was reacting, purely out of surprise. She had expected him to be happy for her win...happy to see her safe....happy to have her back in his arms. But this.....this was something different....he was angry. Not happy that she'd won....but instead angry that she'd gone. Not happy that she had come back safe....but angry that she could have lost! What the hell was his problem?! She was on immediate defense, and if anyone knew Kisa....they would know that her best defense was an amazing offense.

"I didn't hear you make any objections! I didn't see you come down with me! I stood there and looked at you right before I left, looking for something from you....and you didn't respond much!" She was trying not to raise her voice....but was failing somewhat miserably. "I won, didn't I? I'm back, aren't I?"
Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

End of the duel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 1:21 am

Lumis turned towards her quickly, his eyes reflecting his anger and his pain from her words. So badly had he wanted to tell her that she'd simply left without even waiting for him, that there were guards that were stopping him from proceeding with her, that he'd called her name many times with no answer pulling through. He'd clenched the wet towel in his hand tightly, the water that was lightly mixed with her blood dripping from it and onto the floor. His breathing was heavy, as if he was about ready to explode.

However, he'd held himself back.

Closing his eyes and turning away from her, he'd placed the towel down lightly back into the basin, averting his vision from her, taking slow, deep breaths. His fist, still clenching, began to bleed more profusely than before, a droplet of blood forming on the end of his fist. He paid no attention to it.

"I would have gone in your place. I would have gladly sacrificed myself to save you from the darkness that plagued you. Plagues you even now. I didn't want you to go back. If I lost you again..." He'd trailed off, trying to find the words to describe what would happen. Yet he couldn't. A heavy sigh left his lips now as he'd turned around, still not facing her as he'd walked past her, heading towards the door.

"Forget it. I shouldn't have said anything." With those words, he'd opened the door and stepped out, leaving Kisa inside of the room with Wiz, still shivering in fear in the corner of the room, watching the entire fiasco. The sound of his footsteps were heavy clicks as he'd walked down the hall, his mind cluttered with too many things for him to even comprehend. He needed to calm down. And arguing with Kisa wouldn't help that.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

End of the duel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 6:20 am

She watched him with silent, angry eyes as he literally shut up and walked away from her. First he was just putting the basin away, and she could tell by his body language that he was quite upset. She had never seen this side of Lumis....in all honesty, it was kinda scary. But she didn't let it affect her own expressions....not now anyways.

She had been about to reply to him, but he left so quickly, she never got the chance. The door never slammed....but it may as well have. As soon as the door closed, Kisa let out a roar of outrage, then slumped to the couch. Her defensive rage immediately dissipated into worry and fear. She leaned forward, thrusting her face into her two waiting palms. "What have I done?" No sooner had the words left her mouth than the tears suddenly started flowing. If she'd had this argument with anyone else, there wouldn't be any tears. But with Lumis? The love of her life? They'd never yelled at each other....ever. Yet, here they were, one week into marriage, and already having their first argument.

For several long minutes, Kisa just let the tears flow. It had been years since she'd cried a good cry, and now seemed like the perfect time to just let it all out. And when she let loose the floodgates....all that had ever made her want to cry since before her shadow encounter all those years ago came rushing to the surface. Every soul she'd taken, every life she'd destroyed, every minute she'd spent alone and cold in the depths of the Shadow Realm. Every long letter from Lumis, wishing she'd never left him. Every memory haunting her, tearing at her soul. Every tear held back. All of it......all of it now released.....

Kisa cried and cried, not wanting to hold back....not caring if anyone heard. But it only lasted a few minutes. Outside, another Pro Duel had begun, but Kisa didn't care right now. She looked up from her hands, grabbing a tissue to blow her nose. That was when she spotted Wiz, still crouched in the corner. "Oh....Wiz....." she sniffled and reached out with her hand, palm up, as if inviting him to come and jump on. "Am I really that inconsiderate to him?"
Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

End of the duel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:04 am

Wiz slowly moved from his position at the corner onto Kisa's hand, still shivering violently. He'd looked up at her with his big, red eyes and seemed to be crying like she was. Climbing onto her shoulder, Wiz had nuzzled up against her to try and comfort her. He had no idea what had just happened, but he knew that both of his owners were in pain and that he hated seeing it. His little tongue flicked out to peck at Kisa's cheek a couple of times, still looking up at her expectantly, as if she was going to leave with him and try to catch up with Lumis.

Meanwhile, outside of the stadium, Lumis was looking into the ocean that wasn't far away. His eyes narrowed at the horizon as he'd still breathed slowly. Never before had he let out his rage like that, especially not at Kisa. Kisa had just seen what may have been his ugliest side. Pangs of regret stung his heart and he'd sighed. The things that had never come out of him for years because of her now flowed out freely because of her.

He never needed to be angry as long as he knew Kisa was still there to quell his rage. He never needed to be jealous of anything because he knew that Kisa was the most precious jewel in existence. And yet, now he was both of those. Angry for the fact that he had turned against her like that and jealous for the fact that she had bigger opportunities beyond him. He felt like he was losing her again just after he'd gotten her back. God, I'm an idiot... What have I done?
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

End of the duel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:49 am

Chuku went inside the limo that was waiting for him. He had lost, but his master had said not to use his normal deck on him. Chuku did understand why though. If he used his most powerful card, not even the powers of the shadows could make people forget that card. Some powers were just not meant to be seen by the average person.

"Driver, take me to 269 yami street." Chuku had things he wanted to talk about with his master. He had lost, but he had accomplished his mission. Although he didn't see the blue-eyes in action, he knew she had it. And that card would be the key to turning her.

(Those cards I gave her. The more negative emotions she lets out, the more likely she will see what the cards are. And when they become completely clear, my other mission will be accomplished regardless.) There was a small problem though. Kisa had a strong spirit. A weak person would only have to put a small amount of negative emotions into the cards before they revealed their true form. For someone who had broken from the shadows once already though, it would take a long time before the cards took their true form. But all was well; POD had all the time in the world.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

End of the duel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 9:41 pm

Kisa stood up with Wiz still on her shoulder and moved to the basin of water. She took the cloth that Lumis had been using and gently began finishing what he had started. Her mind was surprisingly calm, though still filled with hundreds of thoughts. "I don't know what happened, Wiz....everything today has happened so fast." The tournament outside was finishing, the final announcements being given over the loudspeaker. Kisa found a strip of linen and wrapped it around her wound. It wasn't as bad as she'd thought it was....just a bit stingy.

She sighed as she stroked Wiz's head, heading towards the door. "I think i am going to take a ride....Tell Lumis I'll be a while, will you, Wiz? I just need to think...I'll be home for dinner...." She lifted Wiz with her hand and kissed him lightly. "Don't worry about me. I'll be fine."

She grabbed her bag and stepped into the restroom to change. When she emerged, she was donned in her motor gear, and she didn't waste time to get out of the suite. She quickly found her motorcycle, parked next to Lumis's.....she'd given it to him as his wedding gift. She looked at it and sighed. She hoped he would forgive her for taking a couple hours for herself. "I love you Lumis...." Kisa hopped on her bike and revved it to life. "Time to ride!" With that, she took off, speeding down the highway to an unknown destination.
Back to top Go down
kaito

kaito

End of the duel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 10:13 am

That had certainly been a spectacular duel, finally ending in a draw. It was rare to see duels end in draws, but somehow that woman had pulled it off. "Impressive...." Ryoma nodded, watching the full duel intently, learning as much as he could. He was no longer in school....but Pro duels were nothing like what the Academy would teach. No, they were much more intense.

After the match was over, Ryoma left, so as to beat the crowds. Hope, the spirit of Fortune Lady Light, hovered beside him, watching him curiously. She didn't say anything, but he knew what she was thinking.

"No, I'm not getting you a hot dog."

"AWWW!!! But why NOT?!?!" She flew around him once and rested her hands on his shoulders. "PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE?????"

He sighed. "Hope....you can't eat it anyways."

"Yes i can," she spoke defiantly. Of course, that got Ryoma's attention....she'd never mentioned it before that she could eat.

"Alright....this i've gotta see...."

"YAAAAAAAAYYYY!!!!!"

"What'st got you so hyper today?" Hope shrugged and watched as he bought a hot dog. The vendor probably thought him nuts for talking to himself...maybe he was. Ryoma handed her the hot dog as they stepped out, and sure enough....she downed it in one gulp.

"Mmmmmmmmm!!!!' She hiccuped once and then smiled. "Thank you!"

"I really didn't think Duel Spirits could eat real food.....learn someth--" he was interrupted by the sound of a motorcycle revving, and looked just in time to see Kisa's face disappear behind her helmet. She closed the visor, then sped off....nearly knocking him down. Ryoma regained his composure and dusted himself off. "Someone's in a hurry...."

He then spotted another person walking away....he looked angry, or upset....Ryoma couldn't really tell. Hope seemed to pause, then pointed towards the man with her staff.

"Follow."

Ryoma looked quizzical. "You want me....to follow him? Why?"

Hope just smiled, then pointed again. Ryoma sighed. Sometimes he just couldn't understand her....but she had a sense for special persons...who knows? Maybe this man might have a clue for him as to how to combat the shadow realm. He nodded, then began to walk towards the man.
Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

End of the duel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:35 am

Lumis was still trying to process the fact that he'd had a fight with Kisa as he'd walked away from the pier. When he'd entered the garage where their D-Wheels were kept, he'd noticed one thing in particular. The hum of a D-Wheel coming to life and the sound of it whizzing right past him. He knew exactly who it was. A small sigh left his lips as he'd turned to see Kisa leave the garage without even turning to look at him. Perhaps she was upset with him. He could understand that. His mind then randomly processed further, wondering where Wiz was. Did she take Wiz with her?

This question was immediately answered when Wiz had mewed up at him from his foot. He hadn't even noticed the little bugger had found him. Smiling gently down at Wiz, he'd offered a hand down for the cabbit to climb up. "I'm sorry, Wiz... I shouldn't have acted up like that, I know... I should apologize to her later..." The small creature had nodded in agreement at his master, nuzzling into his neck as he'd sat on Lumis' shoulder. He'd then mewed a couple of more times, giving Lumis the message that Kisa sent. Lumis, and his miraculous power of being able to understand Wiz after all of these years of owning him nodded lightly.

"Alright. Let's just get home first so that I can make her that dinner, then." Even though Lumis smiled while saying this, he was still upset. It showed in his eyes. He didn't want to have to talk more with Kisa about what happened today, but apologizing would require that he'd do so. At the very least, however, they could do it over a nice dinner, right? His thoughts rushed around what to buy and what to make as he'd walked towards his bike, still holding the same expression of being upset on his face as he'd walked, Wiz curled up on his shoulder and resting.

As he was thinking about this, he'd passed by a man who had an odd aura about him. Something like the darkness that surrounded Kisa from before, but wasn't like it at all. Quite the opposite, in fact. There was a lightening presence about him. Lumis had, however, decided to pay it no mind as he'd continued walking to his D-Wheel, pulling out the keys to it. However, as he'd done this, he'd realized something. He'd still felt the lightening presence behind him. So he'd stopped, just standing there for a couple of moments, wondering what this person was going to do now.
Back to top Go down
kaito

kaito

End of the duel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 14, 2011 8:03 pm

Ryoma made his way to the young man who was now standing by his own bike. At first, it seemed the guy was going to speed off, just like that reckless woman had...but then the man stopped, as if waiting for Ryoma to finally make it. It was at this point that Ryoma really wondered why he was listening to his duel spirit. What on earth was he going to say?

No time to think now, though. He was now just 3 feet away from the man, and he stopped, bowing slightly in respect. "Good afternoon, friend. Enjoy the duels today?"

"Tell him your name!" Hope flew around Ryoma once, then playfully bopped him on the head with her staff. He couldn't feel it physically, but his spirit was connected to her somehow, and so he felt it inwardly. It didn't hurt, but he had to fight the urge to look at her with a glare.

"My name is Ryoma. I happened to be around when i noticed you seemed upset. Could there, perhaps, be something i can assist with?" he felt uncomfortable....and awkward....and he wasn't sure what Hope saw in this guy. But he didn't show his discomfort, and he pressed on, following his 'commander's' orders
Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

End of the duel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 5:14 am

Lumis listened to this person's words, wondering how to answer them. Should he answer that he didn't like them? That he didn't care for them? Or that the last duel was a fake and that no one else could see the actual duel? Any of those answers would have made him come off as a prick, though that was how he felt about himself at the time. He'd turned on his heel to face the other male and leaned against his bike, Wiz looking up at this person from his slumber. Since Wiz wasn't panicking, it was probably safe to say that this person wasn't dangerous. But why was he following Lumis? "They were all right. But I assume that's not what you're here to ask me."

Lumis had gotten spot on when he'd assumed that he wasn't just going to ask that question, because the person had then inquired about whether or not something was wrong and if there was something he could do about it. He'd even introduced himself, so Lumis felt like he couldn't deny this person's honesty, either. "Pleasure to meet you, Ryoma. And I'm upset due to a lovers' quarrel. I'm sure you don't want to worry yourself over that."

Lumis said this partially to get him out of business that wasn't this own, but also to stop him from getting into something that he would regret getting into. Lumis didn't want anyone who could possibly become corrupted or get hurt to become involved in what Lumis and Kisa had been going through. No one deserved darkness like that... "Is there anything else you'd like?"
Back to top Go down
kaito

kaito

End of the duel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 7:30 pm

Clearly he was to be butting out of this man's business, and Ryoma was more than happy to oblige. He turned around....only to find himself staring into the face of his duel spirit. She was floating directly in his face, hands on both her hips, staring meaningfully at him. "What?" he asked quietly.

"Talk to him!" Hope floated a little closer, her big eyes boring into his. Ryoma could not understand what had her so adamant about this...

"Why?" he asked. "Why do you want me to talk to him? He doesn't want anything to do with us and besides I am a complete stranger to him and vice versa!" His whispers started to hiss out of his teeth as he tried to keep his voice down. The jig was probably already up, however...but still he tried. "What is so important about him that you keep trying to match us?"

"I don't know!" Hope giggled softly and twirled around him happily. Ryoma face-palmed and sighed. "I just sense something there, that's all! I sense your princess!"

Ryoma seemed to perk up, almost instantaneously, and he whirled around, eyes wide. "Mizu?" the word breathed out, barely an audible word. He felt a mixture of feelings...but mostly the feeling of having the wind knocked out of him. He took a couple steps towards the man with the bike and had to resist the urge to grab him by the shirt. "What do you know of Princess Mizu?!" He didn't intend to be frantic, but this was the first Hope had ever mentioned of feeling anything related to his beloved princess...she had never sensed anything before....not since the incident....memories began flooding into his mind as the hope of perhaps finding a trail became a realization. Now this time he did grab hold of Lumis' shirt. "Where is she?"

Hope stopped flying and her eyes grew wide with horror "U-uh Master?!"
Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

End of the duel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:02 am

Lumis was caught off guard as the man had grabbed his shirt so vehemently, puzzled by the question posed to him so suddenly. Princess...? I don't know anything about that. There's only one princess in my life... Lumis shook the thought out of his mind as he'd returned to the situation at hand, not even struggling to be released from this man's grip. Something told him that it'd be pointless to fight against Ryoma's grip. Thinking quickly, he'd taken a breath. "I don't know anything about this princess you speak of. However, if you're so desperate to find her, I'll listen to you rationally and we can discuss something."

Wiz seemed to mew lightly from Lumis' bike, looking up at his master and not even reacting. He knew Ryoma had good intentions, though he had to admit that the man was overreacting a bit. Wiz had, instead, focused his sight on the girl floating next to Ryoma, curious about her existence and wondering if his master could see her too. He lifted a paw up to wave at the girl, wondering what she would say or react to such thing.
Back to top Go down
kaito

kaito

End of the duel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:16 am

The man didn't even fight back, and this was probably the one thing that kept Ryoma in check. At the mention of Mizu, he'd reacted...not caring what happened. if it led to Mizu's salvation, then he didn't care what he had to do. Hope was flying around frantically, trying to calm him down.

"Master! Mizu is not here! No no no! Princess Mizu is not here! But i sense a feeling like her! Oh Master, let him go! I didn't mean to start this! Let him go, please?!"

Ryoma's grip lessened as her words finally hit home in his brain. He slowly lowered his arms and took a couple steps back. "I'm....sorry....please forgive me for that outburst...." He looked at his hands as if he'd just committed a terrible crime, but then memories of Mizu flooded to the front of his mind and he clenched his fists. "Please understand.....I lost my beloved to the shadow realm not but a year ago. I have sworn to find a way to save her and bring her back..." Hope flew around him once more, then she spotted the little creature that rested on the bike.

"Oh its sooooo cuuutteee!!!!" She flew towards it and lowered herself so she could look at it, stroking it gently with her spirit fingers.

Ryoma sighed. "My duel spirit said she'd sensed my princess....I overreacted....i haven't heard any news of her since the last time i saw her in the hospital a year ago."
Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

End of the duel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:35 am

He'd slowly taken in Ryoma's words, and at the first mention of the Shadow Realm, the first reaction that came to him was urgency, his eyes widening. Lumis had already forgiven him for the outburst at this point, but the reasoning behind it now was one that Lumis could sympathize with all too well. He's lost someone to the Shadow Realm as well...? All the more reason for me to hate anyone involved in such an evil place. Now I definitely want to help him. As Lumis thought of this, he remembered his final battle with Kisa to save her from the Shadow Realm. He didn't want to believe it, but something told him that he would have to do that again... And Ryoma was merely seeking to do the same for his own.

"I'm sorry to hear that... Princess Mizu, was it? She's lucky to have someone like you searching for her. I pray that you receive the fruits of your hard work." Lumis intentionally left out the mention of his Duel Spirit, not quite knowing what to gather from that. He'd remembered seeing Duel Spirits in the Shadow Realm and remembered seeing Kisa's Duel Spirits. However, he was unable to see others, though able to sense it vaguely. And he could feel the aura of light nearby Wiz, the pet seeming to nuzzle against whatever was petting him. It left a small smile on Lumis' face.

"A year. That's tough. I'm truly sorry for your loss, since I've suffered the fate of losing a loved one to the Shadow Realm as well... I was able to save her, so I pray that you can save yours. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to try and help to the best of my ability."
Back to top Go down
kaito

kaito

End of the duel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:43 am

If nothing else, the man's words were comforting to a point. To know that he'd been through the same as Ryoma and had come out on top....that was some kind of hope....and it helped. And then he said he'd be willing to help. "I'm not quite sure how you can," Ryoma spoke softly. "I don't even know where to start...I've been pouring my heart and soul into the game of duel monsters, hoping to find some key to unlocking the Shadow Realm just long enough for me to get in, grab her, and get out. But so far....no luck."

He watched as Hope seemed to bond with the little creature. It looked to be some sort of cat...but the ears were longer than normal....almost like a rabbit. It was certainly an odd creature...but Hope seemed to be having fun. "I appreciate your understanding....and willingness to help. I really do. Hope is the one who pointed you out to me and told me to speak with you. I hope i haven't caused any kind of trouble for you."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

End of the duel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:40 pm

Chuku noticed Kisa's boyfriend talking to a guy who had a duel spirit.

"Stop the limo." He told his driver. The limo stopped, and Chuku made his way over to the pair.
Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

End of the duel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:25 am

"To be honest, I may have a lead for you... My wife is being hunted by the dark denizens of the Shadow Realm. I'm sure that if we capture one of them, you'll be able to get a move on to finding your princess." Unfortunately, Lumis felt like he was low on information of his own. That was pretty much all he knew and that he had to be wary. He'd sat down on his bike and thought about what their options were for something like planning against those in the Shadow Realm. And the fact that he himself only had a vague sense of the spirits around him handicapped him futher. But maybe, with this man's help... Lumis pulled out a card and wrote down his address and personal number, offering it to Ryoma.

"Here's my home and personal phone number. Feel free to contact me through those if you find any new information or to ask for more. I'll gladly share when I do find more." As Lumis had said this, his eyes turned as he'd heard incoming footsteps echoing throughout the garage around them. They narrowed as they'd met with the source of the footsteps, his fists clenching lightly. Wiz was hissing at this man, seemingly agitated at his presence.

"This man is your first lead, Ryoma..."
Back to top Go down
kaito

kaito

End of the duel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 4:59 pm

As Ryoma took the card from Lumis, he heard the sound of a car approach, and suddenly the scene seemed to become tense. Lumis looked very serious as he made mention that his first lead was just behind him. The little creature on the bike seemed agitated as well. Ryoma turned around in time to see a man stepping out of a limo and walking towards them.

Hope sped to float next to Ryoma, holding her staff across her body in a defensive position. Ryoma narrowed his eyes slightly. What was it about this man that had everyone so uptight? He rested a hand on the hilt of his sakabato casually, feeling the weight of his duel disk on the same arm. Mentally, he was soaking everything in, but also preparing himself for a fight if necessary. If this was his first lead, things might get a little hairy with his questioning....

"Can we help you, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

End of the duel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 21, 2011 7:03 pm

Chuku stopped in front of the guy who had a duel spirit.

"Excuse me, is that a duel spirit you got behind you there?"
Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

End of the duel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:58 am

Lumis noted how Chuku didn't even seem to care about how he was there at this point and seemed to be centrally focused on the Duel Spirit. Part of him wanted to just walk up to him and punch the guy straight in the face. The more rational part of him wanted to see what would happen first. Wiz was unsteady with this man's presence and kept his position on Lumis' bike, hissing quietly. Lumis seemed to be right about the Duel Spirit, but Lumis couldn't let Gadjiltron Dragon appear right now in this small space. As a result, all he could really do was pull out his Duel Disk from his bike, and watch to see what the other two would do.
Back to top Go down
kaito

kaito

End of the duel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:42 am

"Master....I don't like this guy...please be careful." Hope whispered behind him, gripping her staff a little tighter. Ryoma nodded slowly then stepped forward a little.

He hadn't run across to many people who could see Hope. The fact that this guy came out of nowhere and was inquiring about her was extremely suspicious, and his guard was at full strength. "Perhaps it is. Or perhaps your imagining things." Ryoma smirked and inclined his head a little in a slight bow. "What business is it of yours whether it is or isn't? Who are you?" If this man had knowledge of the shadow realm, Ryoma wanted to hear it...but if this guy was going to try to start some sort of fight....well....Ryoma was also prepared to enter into combat.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

End of the duel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:50 am

"Yeah that's definitely a duel spirit. It doesn't seem to trust me though. No matter, it's just that I represent an organization known as POD, which is an organization that helps duelists realize their true talents. We could use someone who can see spirits like yourself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

End of the duel. Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of the duel.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next