The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

End of the duel.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kaito

kaito

End of the duel. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:59 am

"If you're looking for someone who can see any duel spirit, I think you've got the wrong guy. I can only see my own." Ryoma flexed his fingers slightly and he realized that he had been gripping his blade's hilt a little tighter than he'd thought. "As far as your organization....I know nothing about it, and I have never heard of it. How can i trust you? How can I even consider joining, if I don't know what I'm getting into?" He took another step forward so that he was a mere foot away from the man. "My question to you, now, is: What can you tell me about the Shadow Realm?" In this statement, his voice became darker, almost threatening. He was so close to finding Mizu's soul....he could almost taste it!

"Master...please...don't be rash....I don't like this guy..." Hope stayed where she was, not following Ryoma too close. She didn't want to get any closer to than she already was.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:06 am

"The shadow realm? The Shadow Realm is a special place. Those who find a way can even bend that place to their will. They can decide someones fate with that power. Why do you want to know about that place?"
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
kaito

kaito

PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 10:16 am

Anger began to build in Ryoma's heart. This man....spoke so casually about the shadow realm....and made it sound like a wonderful place and a form of power. He had to force himself not to reach out and grab the man. "That....is where we differ in opinion, I think. You see, I lost someone to the Shadow Realm. Someone I love very dearly." He took a deep breath in and locked eyes with the man. "I have no desire for the shadow realm except to bring her back. The shadows are evil....and I have seen the power they contain. But I don't want that power. I just want my princess!" He turned around and took a step away from the man, walking towards Lumis. "If you can't show me how to do this...then I suggest you leave. You're time and effort will be wasted on me."
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:10 pm

"Oh, you've lost someone to them? I see. I should let you know in advance that getting someone back from that place is next to impossible. Very few people come back from that place. The shadows want to hold onto the things it takes. There are ways to get them back, but often the shadows expect you to pay a price." Enjeru stepped towards them and pulled something out of his pocket. "You say you can't see other spirits, but I wander.... If you want my help with anything call this number." He handed Ryoma a card with his POD business number to him, then he turned to Lumis.

"You can have one too. I expect you're going to call me eventually." He handed Lumis a card too, and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
kaito

kaito

PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:21 pm

"I'll bring her back....no matter what!" Ryoma growled in a soft voice. If he had to pay a price to bring Princess Mizu back....he would gladly pay it....even if it meant giving his own soul in exchange for hers. He knew he would find a way out if he ever went in. Of course, he would try his damnedest to avoid that option...but if push came to shove.....

He took the card, though he could see Hope's disapproval in the shake of her head that she gave. He wasn't closing this door though....not all the way. "I'll keep you in mind then. You can be assured that if I have any questions that i'm sure you'll be able to answer, that I will more than likely come to you with them. Personally." He did not trust the man, and that was evident in the way he spoke that last word. "Come on, Hope....let's get going."

He stopped next to Lumis, waiting for Lumis to finish his exchange with the stranger. Once they were done, he spoke. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Lumis. I expect to be hearing from you. I don't want to keep you, so I'll be saying farewell for now." Ryoma bowed respectfully and then began to walk away, Hope flying behind him, still gripping her staff.

His mind was racing. A path was being laid down before him....a path that would lead him straight to Mizu. The question was....could he follow it....and live long enough to actually see her?
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 9:39 pm

Chuku was tempted to show what the shadows did right then, but using his powers again right after he did it once might end up killing him, especially if he lost again. Instead he just said:

"My name is Chuku. We'll probably meet again eventually. My organization has information on the shadow realm, just to let you know." Chuku started to walk off.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:28 am

Shortly after Chuku left, a young man came up running to Ryoma, panting from a large amount of running he had done. He had short, brown hair and green eyes. He looked at Ryoma.

"I couldn't help but overhear that conversation you had with that guy about the shadow realm. You know about it?"
Back to top Go down
kaito

kaito

PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:06 pm

Ryoma stopped walking and eyed the stranger. Now what?

"Yes, I have my experiences with the shadow realm." He watched the man with caution. "Is there something I can help you with?"

Already his senses were on high alert, what with the conversation he'd just been having. No one could really blame him if there was an edge in his voice as he spoke. He looked to Hope, looking for some form of approval from her...but she just floated behind him with a distant look in her eye.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:14 pm

"Oh thank god! Listen, my name is Azamuku Zeta. And that organization is trying to use the shadows to take over the world. My wife tried to stop them. But they......"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: End of the duel.   End of the duel. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

End of the duel.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2