The Daemon Movement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Daemon Movement

Through these halls walk those who have chosen a different path from the world. Together, through their hearts, a movement has begun...

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to the Daemon Movement!
Here we are just like a family and support each other accordingly!
Please respect one another as much as possible!
Be sure to read the rules of the forum and of each RP before doing anything! Once read, please do your best to follow them
Please feel free to take part in the RP's we have
NEW!!!!!! TEKKEN AND MEGAMAN RP HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! JOIN TODAY!!!!!
Team Daemon makes its home here as well! If you wish to join the team, see an Admin for details!

Kaiser Duel Dome National Pro-League match one.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nothost

Nothost

Kaiser Duel Dome National Pro-League match one. Empty
PostSubject: Kaiser Duel Dome National Pro-League match one.   Kaiser Duel Dome National Pro-League match one. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:59 pm

(Note, these events take place one week after kisa and Lumis get married.)

The dome was packed to the brim with people, all who were eagerly awaiting the first match of the Pro-league to begin. Bets were called, food and beverages were being bought, and the stadium was filled with the sounds of announcements being called, and the chatter of fans. On the highest part of the stadium a luxury room awaited, which was registered to Kisa and Lumis.
Back to top Go down
http://myanimelist.net/profile/nothost
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser Duel Dome National Pro-League match one.   Kaiser Duel Dome National Pro-League match one. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 5:54 am

An attendant had assisted the newlyweds to their designated suite....apparently these were the best seats in the house, and after stepping in the box, Kisa could see why that was. There were plush cushions on large, comfortable couches, with 2 wide-screen tv's hung, one on the left, one on the right. in front of them was a perfect view of the arena, and there was a console to see life points and speed counters. Kisa stepped forward and touched the monitor, and watched as it powered up. Apparently you could also view the profiles of each duelist entering the match. She decided she would have to look into that later....perhaps to find some information on their host.

"Lumis, isn't this incredible? Other than actually dueling, this is the best view! You can see everything from here!" She twirled around and giggled softly, feeling like a little school girl. She was wearing a light blue, sparkly dress that reached down just below her calf. It was loose around her legs, and so when she twirled, it opened up like a flower blossom. The dress was one of her favorites....not too gaudy...but certainly nice for the occasion. On her left arm was her custom-made duel disk. The blue-eyes white dragon's head remained silent and waiting, her deck resting within its jaws. She wouldn't take it off....not here. There was always the chance that this event could turn ugly....and she wasn't taking any chances. But never mind about that....she was also here to enjoy herself as much as possible. She'd deal with whatever villains happened to cross her whenever that bridge was crossed. As for now.....

She plopped down on the couch, spreading her arms across the back of the couch as she leaned back against the cushions. She grinned at Lumis and patted a seat next to her. "Come join me, my love."
Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser Duel Dome National Pro-League match one.   Kaiser Duel Dome National Pro-League match one. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 6:07 am

Lumis had walked in after her, donning a simple suit with a crimson-colored tie to match his eye color. The suit was form-fitting, accentuating his shoulders and body, making him appear taller from further away. Around his wrist was his own Duel Disk, custom made to his order weeks earlier, matching his deck well. Overall, he looked like he was prepared to duel, all while doing it fashionably. Behind him as he'd gone through was Wiz, hopping closely behind him before it discovered one of the cushions nearby. He'd happily hopped over to it and started to get comfortable.

He'd watched Kisa twirl around in the room, a broad smile appearing on his face as he'd continued to walk into the room, looking at the two TV screens, then to the view in front of them, then to the seat where Kisa had situated herself, listening to her words. "Gladly, my dear." With a mischievous smile, he'd picked her up and laid her on his lap as he'd sat down against the couch, feeling comfortable with them having being married and not being embarrassed to do this when they had their own suite like this.

"So, the person who gave us these tickets is the one dueling today, right? I hope the spectacle will be acceptable, since he'd gone and made us come here to watch." His eyes made sure to trace the TVs and around the room carefully to himself, as if still on guard for anything that might happen. At the same time, though, he'd held a light, easygoing demeanor. He was much too happy to not smile when she was here next to him.
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser Duel Dome National Pro-League match one.   Kaiser Duel Dome National Pro-League match one. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Suddenly the announcers voice cut through the arena.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the 39th annual National-Pro-League match! The first match shall begin with Chuku Hanarenai Vs. Manka Crowler!" Both of the participants got on stage. Mank was a short person with blond hair, he started shuffling around impatiently the moment he got on he started. Kisa recognized Chuku as the guy at the beach who dueled that other girl.

"Let's get this over as quickly as possible." Manka said.

"Fine by me. Duel!" (Both players life is at 8000)

"I draw." (cards in Chuku's hand: 6) I summon zombie master in attack mode (attack 1800). I set 3 cards and end my turn. your move.

"A solid opening move by Chuku! He already has a monster with 1800 points on the field and 3 facedowns! How will his opponent counter-attack?

"I draw!" (6 cards in hand)

"It's over! I activate power bond. This allows me to fuse machine type monsters in my hand. 1 send 1 ancient gear golem and 2 ancient gear soldiers from my hand to the graveyard in order to summon my ultimate ancient gear golem!"(Attack 4400. )

Power bond then doubles the attack of my Golem. (attack 8800)

"As expected of Manka! He's already gotten his one-turn combo out on the field! Is it already over for Chuku?" The announcer blared.

"I activate my facedown, gravity bind." Chuku said. "As long as it's on the field, monsters with 4 stars or more cannot declair an attack."

You think you can stop my monster so easily? I activate mystical space typhoon on the , destroying your gravity bind!"

"Then I'll just stop your monster with another card. Trap card open, phoenix wind blast. By discarding a card in my hand, I can return one card on the field to the owners hand." I choose your ultimate ancient gear golem." The monster vanishes from the field.

"Just like that, Manka's ace monster is gone! And because it wasn't destroyed, he doesn't get to revive ancient gear golem!"

Chuku pointed at manka. "Due to power bond's effect, you'll take 4400 points of damage."

"That's what you think! I activate spell of pain, which transfers the damage from an effect to you."

"Trap open, dark bribe. I negate the activation of a card, and you get to draw one card. And you take 4400 points of damage."

Score: Chuku, 8000, Manka, 3600

"I end my turn." (with the card I just drew, recycling plant, I can remove the ancient gear monsters in my grave to summon another ultimate ancient gear golem. With only zombie master and only 2 cards in his hand come his turn, I'll crush him and win the duel in a manner of a couple of turns.)

"My turn, draw. (2 cards in hand.)

I activate the magic card book of life. By removing from play 1 monster in your grave, I can special summon a zombie type monster in my graveyard. So I remove your Ancient gear golem to summon my pyramid turtle."

"You what?!" The ancient gear golem was ejected from his graveyard.

I special summon my pyramid turtle. Next I normal summon plaguespreader zombie in attack mode. I synchro with my pyramid turtle. Chilling decay come out and rot my enemies to the core, come out, revived ruler Ha-des!" (attack 2450)
"Both of my monsters attack you directly. Game over.

"What an amazing duelist. In just 2 turns he defeated Manka's ultimate one-turn kill combo." The crowd roared, but then Chuku took the mic and everyone became quiet.

"Thank you for your support, but you payed money for a good duel, and that duel didn't last long enough for your money's worth. As such, I've arranged a consolation duel with a highly skilled duelist that I've invited her. Now please come down, Kisa Ashina!" Chuku pointed up to the room where Kisa and Lumis were.
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser Duel Dome National Pro-League match one.   Kaiser Duel Dome National Pro-League match one. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:27 am

Kisa recognized the one named Chuku from the beach....he had sent chills down her spine then...and his presence still had the same effect on her. However, she figured she was safe up here in this box, and so she enjoyed the duel that commenced.

Two turns. That was all it took to take his opponent down. And against a OTK deck no less. Kisa certainly was impressed. She knew the feeling of taking down such decks in the same amount of turns. Hell, in her first duel against Lumis, she'd taken him down in two turns as well. She loved having such power at her command, and she could tell that this Chuku did as well.

Then Chuku began to speak to the crowd, like a Gladiator in a Roman arena.

"Thank you for your support, but you payed money for a good duel, and that duel didn't last long enough for your money's worth."

Awesome! Kisa leaned forward, anxious because she knew another duel must be about ready to be played.

"As such, I've arranged a consolation duel with a highly skilled duelist that I've invited her."

Her blood froze in her veins. She felt her body weaken as realization set in. Another duel really was about to commence....and as her mind began fitting all the pieces together, she realized who the next victim would be. His next words confirmed her suspicions.

"Now please come down, Kisa Ashina!"

At this point, Kisa had already run through the fear phase. Her mind was already set on the duel, and she pursed her lips together and stood to her feet, smoothing her dress as she did. A fire sparked in her eyes as she paused for a second to look at her husband. Regardless of what he thought....she was going to do this. She had been called out in front of an entire audience of thousands of viewers, not to mention the millions probably watching on international television. There was no backing down from this challenge....and she knew that Lumis knew that she had to do this. She hoped he would understand, and support her.

She made her way to the busboy at the door, and he directed her to the elevator next to the door. "Right this way, Miss Ashina." Kisa was too busy preparing herself that she didn't even snap at the boy for calling her by her maiden name. She stepped into the elevator, and pushed the button for the arena floor, and began to descend. She felt the cameras watching her....and her heart pounded with nervousness. She'd never been on live international TV before.

She checked her disk to ensure that it was attached to her arm securely, then she pulled out her deck. Blue-Eyes White Dragon was the card facing her, as if telling her she would do just fine and that she had its support. She closed her eyes and silently thanked her deck for its support, then prayed that it would treat her fairly. As she replaced the deck into its slot, the elevator stopped, the doors opened, and Kisa stepped out onto the floor, head held high. A roar of cheers sounded from the surrounding stands, and she seemed to stand a little taller. So this was what it was like to be a Pro Duelist.

Kisa Raonlier, formerly Kisa Ashina, stepped up to the designated area, and stared at her opponent silently. Whatever he had planned for her....she was going to do her best to thwart him. "I am Kisa Ashina, now known as Kisa Raonlier!" Her voice rang with strength through the auditorium. "I accept your challenge!" Another volley of cheers echoed, and she activated her duel disk. The wings of the disk formed a Blue-Eyes' wing, and the Blue Eye of the disk glowed red, signaling that it was turned on. "May the light of my Destiny guide my footsteps!"
Back to top Go down
Nothost

Nothost

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser Duel Dome National Pro-League match one.   Kaiser Duel Dome National Pro-League match one. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 10:05 am

"Welcome Kisa. I trust you liked the room I gave you. Now then, let's bring this duel to the next level." Shadows surrounded the stadium.

"The people watching this won't know this is a shadow game. In addition, false memories will be planted so that they won't see my true deck. I intend to bring you back with my very best deck. Duel!" (LP, 8000)
Back to top Go down
VersionZero

VersionZero

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser Duel Dome National Pro-League match one.   Kaiser Duel Dome National Pro-League match one. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 11:12 pm

Lumis had watched in surprise, shock, and terror as the enemy had called Kisa out to duel. He knew how his wife was somewhat easily provoked and was about to respond to the challenge, but was silenced by Kisa suddenly leaving the room. Clenching his teeth in anger, he'd run after her, but was blocked out by security guards. It seemed that he couldn't do anything... He had to believe in her. His fist was clenched and he'd punched the wall, the loud thump resounding through his room, Wiz shivering in fear. He'd never seen his master so angry before.

I had a feeling that something like this would happen, but... Why?! Why did I let her convince me to come here with her?! I know these are dark forces at work, but... Lumis had, once again, felt helpless to save Kisa from what seemed to be an inevitable battle. He'd moved towards the viewing window to look down at the duel below, his fist pounding against the glass, but holding back just enough so that he wouldn't break it.

"KISAAAAAAAAAA!"
Back to top Go down
Kisa

Kisa

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser Duel Dome National Pro-League match one.   Kaiser Duel Dome National Pro-League match one. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 01, 2010 6:17 am

Shadow game.....

Kisa's blood felt like it had frozen in her veins. She had been praying that this would not become a shadow battle....her last experience was somewhat....undesirable. But that wasn't going to stop her...not that she could walk away or anything. "Fine. Since you are the defending champion here, and this is your home turf, I will follow your lead." She quickly drew her five cards, moving into a dueling stance, her duel disk before her like a small shield. The life points counted up to 8000.

Let the shadow games begin.....

"DUEL!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaiser Duel Dome National Pro-League match one.   Kaiser Duel Dome National Pro-League match one. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaiser Duel Dome National Pro-League match one.
Page 1 of 1